forum

How To Download Music For Beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WispyEmbers
Ok I really want to make a beatmap, but I don't know where to go to get a free version of the song I want without putting a virus in my computer. Anyone know of a website where I can get songs for free?
7ambda
what song
Topic Starter
WispyEmbers

F1r3tar wrote:

what song
S3RL- Raver Dimension
Knarf
You could try searching unranked osu! map. I mean, download the map and get the music.
Anyway, here is the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/504521
Topic Starter
WispyEmbers

Knarf wrote:

You could try searching unranked osu! map. I mean, download the map and get the music.
Anyway, here is the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/504521
thx so much! :D
yvngnib
yo i wanna download some music on dis game but it be gay eneyone know how to download good music to dis game?
Dialect

yvngnib wrote:

yo i wanna download some music on dis game but it be gay eneyone know how to download good music to dis game?

people don't map drake songs here, sadly
jannahaaa

MinNin wrote:

yvngnib wrote:

people don't map drake songs here, sadly

lmao what
AimTrainingForD
It was never answered on what website has downloadable music, they just said download unranked maps. So what is the best way to download the music if it isnt in a unranked song?
Zelzatter Zero

AimTrainingForD wrote:

It was never answered on what website has downloadable music, they just said download unranked maps. So what is the best way to download the music if it isnt in a unranked song?
SoundCloud, Bandcamp, etc. YouTube is extremely not recommended unless you only map for practicing.

Also please make a new theard in the correct subforum instead.
IsCarter

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

AimTrainingForD wrote:

SoundCloud, Bandcamp, etc. YouTube is extremely not recommended unless you only map for practicing.

Also please make a new theard in the correct subforum instead.
Hey I saw your thread how do I download music from sound cloud I have been trying to use a mp3 converter but I have had no luck. I am trying to make a beatmap for Yume wo Minai.
Crysisters
Use scdownloader.net you can just copy the url from the soundcloud website and download from there

also please dont necropost, next time use the correct forums and make a new thread
siiyu
if u rly wanna go with stuff you find on youtube i use 2conv.com for everything, never had a problem (tho the ads are gay sometimes)
Sies

Crysisters wrote:

also please dont necropost, next time use the correct forums and make a new thread