forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Saving Plays the Upload it

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hythes
So, in my country internet was bad, when I'm FC a beatmap, the score not coming and then I disconnected from osu. If we press Save Osu Replay, then when we got a better internet, just click the replay and osu automatically upload the plays. It will worth at me and other players. *sorry if u don't get it
Stefan
That would also allow users playing offline to submit their scores which can lead to really fishy scenarios. And I doubt the system can indicate if there is just a bad connection or an offline play.
johnmedina999

Stefan wrote:

That would also allow users playing offline to submit their scores which can lead to really fishy scenarios.
To add on to this, imagine someone having this machine playing really hard songs offline and uploading them, quickly getting #1 in the world. Not good.
Sandy Hoey
Invalid duplicate: t/500144?hilit=Upload+scores
Pawsu
As mentioned above, there are a few reasons why this shouldn't happen. One, for security issues. People could get away with foul play a lot easier. Secondly, the system already works a similar way. You upload a score and if you disconnect and then reconnect, it should attempt to submit for around an hour or so, so I don't think it's possible to change it anymore than it is.

But yeah, this is a denied request. Marking as such.