forum

Suzuki Konomi - Blow out

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ulysses
Hello burntceder. Thank you for your mod. I am very sorry that I am now unable to change anything. However, I would like to address that my mapping style may not necessarily follow exact sounds in the song so mechanically, the way in which I map is nonetheless to use objects as means to create a vibe that fits the song.
cedar

nold_1702 wrote:

I would like to address that my mapping style may not necessarily follow exact sounds in the song so mechanically, the way in which I map is nonetheless to use objects as means to create a vibe that fits the song.
"It's my style"
that, and the fact that overmapping on this level is really not something that should be pushed towards rank, aside, that doesn't explain why you put larger jumps in a non intense section of a song than in the chorus...

anyway, I should apologize, I didn't know a single bubble made you incapable of updating. I hope what I said didn't come across as spiteful, you've made some of my favorite maps, and are a cool guy in general, so I hope we're still on good terms.
Ulysses
Hello burntceder, thank you for your response. It was not the bubble that made me unable to make changes in the diff, but the fact that I have no computer with me and the internet here is awful that it has taken me 15 mins to go onto this site alone. I would need Rezia's assistance, once again, to judge if changes should be made upon your mod. Thank you again for your mod and your support.
Ascendance
Nold replies are so cute
Topic Starter
Rizia
xixi
Depths
Yogurtt
:x
Topic Starter
Rizia
Firis Mistlud
柚!