This is a contest where you guys try to imitate pishifat and his signature intro heard in his YouTube videos. A small introduction about him is that pishifat makes YouTube videos related to osu! and beatmap creation specifically standard maps. He has many videos about mapping concepts and ideas that can help newbie, amateur and seasoned mappers alike. You can check his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pishifat
- Entrants must record themselves saying “Hello there” imitating pishifat as close as possible.
- Entrants must fill out a form here: Google Forms providing their osu! name and link to their recording.
- Entrants must be a valid osu! player and must be the one using the account (ex. Not restricted, borrowed account)
- Entrants must provide a valid link to their recording. Recommended links are http://puu.sh, http://www.dropbox.com, http://www.mediafire.com
- Noise removal, Amplification, Compression and Gain are allowed. Using any other filters and/or effects isn’t.
- Using software such as voice changers are not allowed.
- Recording anything else aside from mentioned is not allowed.
- Spreadsheet of entries can be found here
- Additional rules may be appended and edited whenever necessary.
- Submission Deadline: 00:00 UTC May 2, 2017 (Tuesday)
- Discussion and AMA with pishifat: 15:00 UTC May 5, 2017 (Friday)
- Announcement of Winners: May 9, 2017 (Tuesday)
Hosted by the LoveLive! Live Mapping Project Team