1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues

I don't quite get what you are asking. If you want to know what the elements are called so that you can change them you can find them here. I don't understand what you mean when you said

1x miss wrote:

either though a skin or something, so the middle note is the same as the other two in the top row?
Please sign in to reply.