forum

Fabao - Brooxa Roots (Maffalda Caveira Drumstep Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Bastionior
first(not u tarrasky)
Tarrasky
01:41:216 (1) - try stop mapping

brinks bom mapa boa sorte
Ideal
maffalda porra
Reywateil
Map is so fcking awesome! OwO

Great as always, ily BD <3
Reywateil
Heey, do you want to keep it as single diff or can i make a diff for you? :3

UPD: feel free to pm me in-game if you are interested :D
Zel
Nice map buddy :D
aesu

ok.

edit: ok these sliders. fun
[ Pustules ]
Pretty nice map. it's got that bluedragon feel which i love. honestly keep mapping the way you are man, it's good and a lot of people like it :D
vetochka

-Lolicon Lover- wrote:

Pretty nice map. it's got that bluedragon feel which i love. honestly keep mapping the way you are man, it's good and a lot of people like it :D
SuSliK
Chanki
not even gangsta
Enkidu
Right, I'm sure you know how little I know about mapping/modding but I figured I'd chime in here with a few thoughts to maybe contribute :^)

CALL 911 NOW
  • 00:30:618 (2) - If this doesn't break flow or w/e and if you wanted to add a bit of variety with this and 00:31:270 (4) maybe move and space them out a bit? Like (2) to 368,140 and (4) to 144,140 idk how to explain this well lol

00:56:216 (1) - For some reason I feel as though this part of the song would feel better to play either as a curved slider or even as a small jump section, simply because of how the vocals sound, not sure how that would fit well though

01:06:651 (1,2,3,4,5) - Maybe move a couple of these around and create a star pattern on this combo? It's already almost mapped like that and I think it would play nicely, even though the stacked note pattern occurs again shortly later, idk lol
Pulse
Armandinho e fabão
lcfc
this is honestly one of the best blue dragon maps if not the best - it's definitely my favourite one though c: good job!
corninho
maffalda porra
Ideal

Tainha Flakes wrote:

maffalda porra
para de roubar meu comentário cara aaaaaaaaaaa
ghm12

Tainha Flakes wrote:

maffalda porra
corninho

Idealism wrote:

Tainha Flakes wrote:

maffalda porra
Skull Kid
é td mentira
nunca fiz essas coisas
Alem
Rest in Peace.

Mismagius, thanks for this map. Will be on my collection to train aim. It's high HP/OD makes it harder to me and I love it. Never stop mapping ♥