posted
Total Posts
show more
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

For your map..:
-00:02:012- slider #2 move it to 00:01:910
-00:08:498- slider #2 move it to 00:08:397
-00:51:978- slider #7, I'm sure the path of that slider is going to be hard to tell xD..
- I'll just make the changes for you, and then upload it.., how would you like slider 7 to be changed xD..
soo.. where's your fancy text images :P?...
Could you leave 7? It's there to stop people FC'ing it their first time heheheh! MWAHA

Let me edit mine first then ill send it to you to upload Naw you just do it
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

CoolBoy963 wrote:

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

For your map..:
-00:02:012- slider #2 move it to 00:01:910
-00:08:498- slider #2 move it to 00:08:397
-00:51:978- slider #7, I'm sure the path of that slider is going to be hard to tell xD..
- I'll just make the changes for you, and then upload it.., how would you like slider 7 to be changed xD..
soo.. where's your fancy text images :P?...
Could you leave 7? It's there to stop people FC'ing it their first time heheheh! MWAHAHAH!
that's evil.. LOL.. soo... why so many spinners?... xD...
Huskatron
that's evil.. LOL.. soo... why so many spinners?... xD...
I'll change them if it's THAT important ;D
Huskatron
And you should add my name to the tags and remove the parenthesis around shadow's name
Huskatron
I'll story board! I have these images!

and

I also have a difficulty im making called collab muffin ill do the 1st halfand you do the second
ill send you the osz once my part is done
Huskatron
uh. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOWOWA11 here it is

MESSAGE to shOrT. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY PEPPY WHY!!!!!!!!!????????????/
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
Done with my part, but I don't see the SB appearing anywhere while playing it o...o
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

Done with my part, but I don't see the SB appearing anywhere while playing it o...o
dont worry ill fix it and send you a stable version
ambientlybitter
[21:17] Neko: wut
[21:17] Neko: o-o[21:17] Neko: wut
[21:17] Neko: o-o

Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

ambientlybitter wrote:

[21:17] Neko: o-o[21:17] Neko: wut

good job KP ;-;
SpartanHornetz
Keep up the good work man. Get that map more modded so it can get ranked/approved so I can play the *beep* outta it. xD
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
haha will do once I can get it more attention >:) ~still waiting for coolboy to do SB :p~ I don't have alot of osu friends to show this to :( FOREVER ALOOONNE... jkay..
p.s. COOLBOY IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THE SB MYSELF ;) since ur taking too long xD..
shadowk95
Only able to play it at easy, but good job. A horrible mouse really is the end of the world....
heavehoxd
BAYON BAYON NETTA BAYON BAYON NETTA BAYON BAYON NETTA
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
As expected to hear from the troll in my life >___> *sigh* gg..
merchat7
Me back again, not checking map till it is listed in pending, but one thing that bother me right now is...

You have an Easy and two Insane, need to lessen the gap between the two difficulties. Consider making a Normal or lower the difficulty on one of the Insanes. May be rankable now, but in the near future when the new rules are finally enforced, you can't have such a gap.

Derekku wrote:

Difficulties of a mapset must be in a consecutive order. Making three hard/insane difficulties and throwing an easy or normal in is unacceptable and won't get your map ranked. Therefore, difficulties must be in a consecutive order such as Easy-Normal-Hard or Normal-Hard-Insane. A gap in difficulties (e.g. Easy-Normal-Insane) will not be allowed.
Remove () from coolboy963 and add elsie to tag, or elsee or elucia (i prefer elsie). Also include the other name of the anime as well which is kami nomi zo shiru sekai in the tags. Don't capitalize anything in the tag since no ranked beatmap does this.

That's all for now. Don't kd since i've already gotten kd from some posts in the beginning.
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
okay thanks I'll ask coolboy to make his level easier and probably start on a normal level :P
d3xyh00w3n
2gud anthony. /trollface.jpg, too bad newbs like me cant beat your frigging hard and insane songs! D:<
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
There's my easy level ^__^ and don't worry I'm working on a normal level soon :D
Huskatron
I'm back! Sorry, I was playing Shenmue ;P. You can SB and I also expect you to add sounds to your diffs if not done so already.
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
I'm planning on only adding sfx to the chorus 'kiai', also can you make your cake level like a bit easier.... it's extremely hard... harder than mine LOL yeah uhh JBsparta117 might work on a normal level so I'll need a hard level... which I hope you would do :)
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

I'm planning on only adding sfx to the chorus 'kiai', also can you make your cake level like a bit easier.... it's extremely hard... harder than mine LOL yeah uhh JBsparta117 might work on a normal level so I'll need a hard level... which I hope you would do :)

hmm i find your's harder.. but ill try!
Huskatron
Done. It's still about 5 stars, but it's easier. Is an .osu D: Sorry. Just open up the song directory, delete the existing diff and replace it with this one... Download: Kanae Itou - Oh! My God! (TV Size) (HeyitsaNahgooyen) [CoolBoy963's Cake].osu ...then open it up in the editor and then re-upload it.
Huskatron
Oh and add a clap at the reverse arrow ;D

'Twas to help with the rhythm :D
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
you sir are win... p.s. Fix ur cake level so it can be eligible as a hard level please.. LOL.. :)
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

you sir are win... p.s. Fix ur cake level so it can be eligible as a hard level please.. LOL.. :)
Could you still upload the one I sent you, please. Just to see what diff level osu! reads it as XD

EDIT: Oh and the Collab Muffin one too
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
Everything is at its latest update, I guess I'll work on normal level now then
btw.. how do u start on a new level?.. LOL..
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

Everything is at its latest update, I guess I'll work on normal level now then
btw.. how do u start on a new level?.. LOL..
XD. Ok, go to any difficulty. Click save as new difficulty then choose a name save. it delete EVERTHING on it then change the settings to the respective difficulty setting then just do a STANDARD upload.
Huskatron
could you reupload my new diff? ugh"message is too short" fine, here i go...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM TROLL

EDT: Oh, and just delete the name png's and do a FULL upload of the new map. its too complicated to SB it and atm it keeps failing. and im also sure people dont care about mappers -_-
Sakuya_old_1
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
lol is this still coolboy? :O! if so (or not) I just played it and I think it's awesome xD (better playstyle than my insane perhaps.. qq) ill go with a meticulous timing scan to make sure its all good later one. Also this inspired me to pick up the pace on normal.. LET'S DO THIS! <3
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

lol is this still coolboy? :O! if so (or not) I just played it and I think it's awesome xD (better playstyle than my insane perhaps.. qq) ill go with a meticulous timing scan to make sure its all good later one. Also this inspired me to pick up the pace on normal.. LET'S DO THIS! <3
'Tis about time!!
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
hehe sorry ^^;.. alot of things has been going on in my life, mainly AP stress :c
Huskatron
There's another star ;)
Huskatron
Here's the new tag:
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.