forum

Kanae Itou - Oh! My God! (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 3:29:49 PM

Artist: Kanae Itou
Title: Oh! My God! (TV Size)
Source: The World God Only Knows
Tags: collab coolboy963 heyitsanahgooyen elsie kami nomi zo shiru sekai
BPM: 148
Filesize: 8159kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab Muffin (2.41 stars, 93 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 232 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 382 notes)
  4. Normal (4.61 stars, 199 notes)
Download: Kanae Itou - Oh! My God! (TV Size)
Download: Kanae Itou - Oh! My God! (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First map.. whee.. (Collab with CoolBoy963)
Taking it slow for the moment.. AHA jkay... putting alot of effort into this...
Will try to start on other levels soon.... very... soon...
Commentary/tips/mods would be appreciated >:)!

-7/28/11-
- New audio/video updated, more beats included for insane (but still not complete)
- still doing some extra tweaks...
- Combo bursts graphics added (hooray for photoshop)
-7/29/11-
- Added some tweaks to some beats fufufu...
- If it hits me, might make a skin..
-Added CoolBoy963's Cake Guest Difficulty + Collab Muffin difficulty (all levels done until further notice/workable mod)
-7/31/11-
-made some small changes to insane :P
-8/11/11-
-Added SFX to notes, sorry for long update.. :(
-8/13/11-
-Added normal diff.. far from finished but still working on it :P
-8/21/11-
-Full uploaded beatmap upon Coolboy's request
-9/12/11-
-added a bit more stuff to the normal level, sorry for drastically slow rate, still in school :x
-10/23/11-
-DONE WITH PLACING ALL BEATMAPS WOOHOO-victory music plays- but still need to place sfx,look for small faults, and maybe add storyboard
-will remove cake diff and replace with hard
-Lingering Questions-
-need an inspiration/idea for skin....(Elsie/TWGOK related..)-
-should the 100+ AI Mod errors be ignored.. (most I deem ridiculous o_o)
-if so, may need help on this xD

-Note-
merchat7
Itou Kanae :3 This is still in WIP so no in depth mod + I'm not a experience modder (13kudosu, 2 pending beatmaps (1 complete, 1 WIP)
[General]
- Check ai-mod (ctrl+shift+a) and make sure all spacing errors are intentional , eg. jumps etc.
- Map the break? This is the short version anyway, the break that you have can easily be mapped.
- Long slider in Insane is not recommended, just map the slider out (more slider and hit circle)
- Recheck your stream, i notice a stream at the beginning which doesn't fit with the song and is way too fast, change it.
- Use soft hitsound, i can barely hear the music with normal. Also use less clap, clap should be use to keep "time" for a section, hard to explain, but generally, you shouldn't be using this many clap so rework your hitsound.
- mp3 a bit too low quality so i cut and reencode the full version 320kbs mp3 to 192kbs shorten http://www.mediafire.com/?6kc9g942hghly58. I rename the mp3 so just copy and paste to your song folder. I'm crap at timing and offset, but new offset i think is 492. To snap all your hitobject to new offset do the following, Timing > Timing Setup Panel > When applying timing changes (look down a bit) > tick scale & snap object to new timing. Adjust your timing sections as well and reset your preview point.
- video is too big, i rip a video from a bluray copy i found online. Somehow, i manage to get the file size to 5mb http://www.mediafire.com/?p43466u8wmtppzm video offset 0+-, test the offset since am not good with these sorts of stuff. Be sure to delete the old video. Note, the TV-size cut the mp3 a bit too suddenly, so the end of the video will not match well with the song.
- delete unused .osb files, leave the correct .osb if you are planning to make a storyboard
- Disable letterbox during breaks (Song Setup > Storyboard > Misc Toggles). Always disable when having a video
- Disable countdown (Song Setup > Storyboard > Countdown). No longer used with thew new mp3.
- Add Shadowk95 to tags since he work with you on collab.
- Remember to full submit.
Good for a first beatmap, but still need a lot of work, fix the mp3,video and spacing and follow my advice in general and it should be better.
This is a very quick check so i may have miss some issues, may recheck later. No star yet.
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
" Note, the TV-size cut the mp3 a bit too suddenly, so the end of the video will not match well with the song."
- So should I just remove the video and make the beatmap a bit longer without having the video cut it?
merchat7
I prefer to have video in beatmap, the video cut off the mp3 at around 1min 28 second. So 10 second where the video and mp3 feels off, but it shouldn't matter much, reupload and i can give a better opinion. I cut the mp3 from the full version anyway. Also, you should only map till 1min 33 seconds since the final 5 seconds, i put that there so the music fade out.
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
Haha okay then! I'll try to update within a few days... one more question... must I fix every error in the AI Mod... I have over 90-ish.. xD..
merchat7

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

Haha okay then! I'll try to update within a few days... one more question... must I fix every error in the AI Mod... I have over 90-ish.. xD..
In General, yes, remember that all spacing error should be because of jump and hit object that you manually move to make the beatmap look better Since it is Insane, it's fine to have a few errors. For easier diffs, there should be no spacing errors. Just use your judgement for now.
Huskatron
1st mod! Yey! (For me)

00:11:184 (7) Move 1 space up
00:12:248 (5) Move 1 space to the right
00:24:410, 00:25:272, 00:26:083 (1,2) keep the same time distance apart or re-snap hit circles
01:30:897 (1) Shorten to 01:33:728 and add clap sound.

Perfect other than that. Oh, and add some sounds.

~ Star ~
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

CoolBoy963 wrote:

1st mod! Yey! (For me)

00:24:410, 00:25:272, 00:26:083 (1,2) keep the same time distance apart or re-snap hit circles

~ Star ~
I don't get what your 3rd point means o_o;..
hehe.. also having trouble dealing with 100-ish warnings in AI Mod -w-
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

CoolBoy963 wrote:

1st mod! Yey! (For me)

~ Star ~
I don't get what your 3rd point means o_o;..
hehe.. also having trouble dealing with 100-ish warnings in AI Mod -w-
Your 3 hit circles are spaced wrong. Just re-place them and see what I mean.

I'm making a diff :D for you
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
"00:24:410, 00:25:272, 00:26:083 (1,2) keep the same time distance apart or re-snap hit circles"
I was talking about the one before that.. LOL..
edit: nvm...
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

"00:24:410, 00:25:272, 00:26:083 (1,2) keep the same time distance apart or re-snap hit circles"
I was talking about the one before that.. LOL..
Changed
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
I don't get how it's wrong o_o, distance snap intentionally left it like that
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

I don't get how it's wrong o_o, distance snap intentionally left it like that
Ahh, ok i see. Almost finished with the diff.
Huskatron
And,

01:30:897 (1) End Spinner ) Make the whistle a clap or a finish. Whichever sounds nicer to you ;D
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
should I worry about having 100+ errors in my AI Mod ;-;? Most of them are like ridiculous errors .. xD..
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

should I worry about having 100+ errors in my AI Mod ;-;? Most of them are like ridiculous errors .. xD..
Ones for thing like huge jumps are fine to leave in an insane difficulty. I'm almost dont with my guest diff. :D
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

CoolBoy963 wrote:

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

Ones for thing like huge jumps are fine to leave in an insane difficulty. I'm almost dont with my guest diff. :D
Even when there's over 100 errors when there should only be 40 or less? xD...
Huskatron
Even when there's over 100 errors when there should only be 40 or less? xD...
Well, depends what they are. I'll take a look at them after I've added sounds to my diff. Which is what you should be doing with yours. Also try to storyboard it showing where you and that other person swap mapping. Don't ask me I'm a crappy sb'er
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
you mean like storyboard the name of the creators in big flashy words like most beatmaps do? hehe I'll try then..
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

you mean like storyboard the name of the creators in big flashy words like most beatmaps do? hehe I'll try then..
I could supply you with the fancy text images?
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
I just need an idea.. and possibly a font x] I can photoshop a bit.. and the UI for SB'ing looks alot like adobe flash... so yeah... I'm not that creative..
Huskatron
DONE! Tell me if you want any sounds where I didn't add them.

Mediafire (phpBB is complaining about the file size -_-): http://www.mediafire.com/?stsr263eab6pubx
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

I just need an idea.. and possibly a font x] I can photoshop a bit.. and the UI for SB'ing looks alot like adobe flash... so yeah... I'm not that creative..
I'm a great photoshopper! I'll give you a hint. In my signature, Doomsday and i didn't actually say that to each other! I just edited it in on photoshop once I had our name tags! Hehehehe!
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
For your map..:
-00:02:012- slider #2 move it to 00:01:910
-00:08:498- slider #2 move it to 00:08:397
-00:51:978- slider #7, I'm sure the path of that slider is going to be hard to tell xD..
- I'll just make the changes for you, and then upload it.., how would you like slider 7 to be changed xD..
soo.. where's your fancy text images :P?...
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

For your map..:
-00:51:978- slider #7, I'm sure the path of that slider is going to be hard to tell xD..
- I'll just make the changes for you, and then upload it.., how would you like slider 7 to be changed xD..
Could you leave 7? It's there to stop people FC'ing it their first time heheheh! MWAHA

Let me edit mine first then ill send it to you to upload Naw you just do it
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

CoolBoy963 wrote:

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

For your map..:
Could you leave 7? It's there to stop people FC'ing it their first time heheheh! MWAHAHAH!
that's evil.. LOL.. soo... why so many spinners?... xD...
Huskatron
that's evil.. LOL.. soo... why so many spinners?... xD...
I'll change them if it's THAT important ;D
Huskatron
And you should add my name to the tags and remove the parenthesis around shadow's name
Huskatron
I'll story board! I have these images!

and

I also have a difficulty im making called collab muffin ill do the 1st halfand you do the second
ill send you the osz once my part is done
Huskatron
uh. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOWOWA11 here it is

MESSAGE to shOrT. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY PEPPY WHY!!!!!!!!!????????????/
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
Done with my part, but I don't see the SB appearing anywhere while playing it o...o
Huskatron

HeyitsaNahgooyen wrote:

Done with my part, but I don't see the SB appearing anywhere while playing it o...o
dont worry ill fix it and send you a stable version
ambientlybitter
[21:17] Neko: wut
[21:17] Neko: o-o[21:17] Neko: wut
[21:17] Neko: o-o

Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen

ambientlybitter wrote:

[21:17] Neko: o-o[21:17] Neko: wut

good job KP ;-;
SpartanHornetz
Keep up the good work man. Get that map more modded so it can get ranked/approved so I can play the *beep* outta it. xD
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
haha will do once I can get it more attention >:) ~still waiting for coolboy to do SB :p~ I don't have alot of osu friends to show this to :( FOREVER ALOOONNE... jkay..
p.s. COOLBOY IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO THE SB MYSELF ;) since ur taking too long xD..
shadowk95
Only able to play it at easy, but good job. A horrible mouse really is the end of the world....
heavehoxd
BAYON BAYON NETTA BAYON BAYON NETTA BAYON BAYON NETTA
Topic Starter
HeyitsaNahgooyen
As expected to hear from the troll in my life >___> *sigh* gg..
merchat7
Me back again, not checking map till it is listed in pending, but one thing that bother me right now is...

You have an Easy and two Insane, need to lessen the gap between the two difficulties. Consider making a Normal or lower the difficulty on one of the Insanes. May be rankable now, but in the near future when the new rules are finally enforced, you can't have such a gap.

Derekku wrote:

Difficulties of a mapset must be in a consecutive order. Making three hard/insane difficulties and throwing an easy or normal in is unacceptable and won't get your map ranked. Therefore, difficulties must be in a consecutive order such as Easy-Normal-Hard or Normal-Hard-Insane. A gap in difficulties (e.g. Easy-Normal-Insane) will not be allowed.
Remove () from coolboy963 and add elsie to tag, or elsee or elucia (i prefer elsie). Also include the other name of the anime as well which is kami nomi zo shiru sekai in the tags. Don't capitalize anything in the tag since no ranked beatmap does this.

That's all for now. Don't kd since i've already gotten kd from some posts in the beginning.
show more