Thanks for suggesting.
Adiopulse wrote:kds plz
Diffs need kiai time no need.
00:21:588 - should be a note to accent that accordion pitch change okay, added
00:35:388 (3,4) - these should tilted more. okay
I lost my comments.
BoberOfDarkness wrote:some few suggestions about timeline for top diff cuz' I couldn't find more issues
- 00:02:888 (4) - note is inconsistent with rest of part and feels odd
- 00:03:288 - place for note
- 00:04:588 (4) - triplet would work here actually.
- 00:06:488 (5) - overmapped note
- 00:09:788 (1) - actually would be better as 1/4 stream
- 00:10:488 - place for a note
- 00:14:088 - ^
- 00:17:488 - ^
- 00:23:288 - ^
- 00:24:688 - and 00:24:888 - those are another good spots for notes
- 00:30:888 - ^
- 00:37:388 - and 00:37:488 -
- 00:37:988 - 00:38:288 - you could map something more here, slider/stream
-Nicotine wrote:Still open for cup gd?
I want to map it lolz
Thanks for the mod!
Minato Yukina wrote:I'm late
00:12:388 (3,4) - Is this should be the straight flow? I think it shall be better with anti to emphasize drum sound on 00:12:588 , better consider it added distance to 4 to emphasize drum sound.
00:35:688 (2,3) - The distance is almost like edge dash, it's not recommended for Rain difficulty. Please reduce it more and same goes with 00:36:088 (4,5) - reduced
00:10:188 (5,6) - I hope this gets more distances for better flow okay
00:14:188 (4,5) - Distance for here is not enough, try to curve 00:13:588 (2) - more then you can get enough space okay
00:22:088 (2,3) - Similar reason as 00:35:688 (2,3) - for Rain difficulty mod, it can be considered as edge dash
00:27:188 (5,1) - Edge dash before the HDash is an unrankable thing!! edited
Thanks for the mod. It's really helpful.
This salad makes me very comfortable. It doesn't have any kind of anti-flows, which makes it easy to read. Although it might be a little too easy for a salad, but since your mapset doesn't have a cup, it is perfect to set the difficulty as this.
One possible mod is to replace 00:09:788 (2) by a spinner. This could varyfy the final scores. i'll keep the slider. spinner might be hard for the beginners. its pretty confusing. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.
Several gaps might be too big for a platter-level player, from my perspective:
00:29:988 (2,3) fixed
I'd suggest you either enlarge them into hyperdashes or shorten their gaps. Besides, there are also other mods:
00:13:588 (4,5,6,7) - This is too hard for platter. Please move object 5 to object 7's position or reverse the position of 5 & 7 don't want to change it. it's already fine and will disrupt the pattern. i just reduced its distance
00:36:588 (5,1,2) - Never use consecutive hyperdashes in platter. You may reverse the position of 1 & 2 changed it in my own style. i realized its hard hahaha.
Besides, you may also consider turning 00:09:788 (1) into a spinner. However, since I also really appreciate the pattern before and behind it, I'm not going to strongly suggest you do this. its fine now.
I think there's nothing much left to mod after your update on Jul 15. However, As you set CS=4.5 and AR=9, though still within the allowed range for rain criteria, I think it might be a bit too hard for rain and you don't have to push everything to maximum. Please consider the possibility to set CS=4~4.2.
Alongside, Please also consider whether you can turn 00:09:788 (1,2) into a spinner. But same as in platter, you can also keep it because the pattern is great. sorry, but CS4.5 looks better, but i can consider CS4.2 only that, it makes the diff easier. and i unlikely consider having spinner for this mapset.
The map is perfect from my view, only it's far more difficult than the stars it shows. in a positive way. lol.
You can add whistles for the sliders' tails of 00:02:588 (3) and 00:08:588 (2) okay
Hope these suggestions could be helpful!
Thank you for the mod.
sxy62146214 wrote:M4Mable right?
NiceShit song,Nice map.
M4M:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/610451Green=It's not a problem.Just point this to discuss the possibility of improvement.
Orange=It looks like a big problem......
Red=What the hell.
This is a map which are ready for BN-Check.So maybe I can't find some problems.
I found no problem except I can FC this with only 2 Dashkey-press.
Maybe you can map them harder,because dashes in the map are edgewalk seriously. it's hard to adjust notes especially to a very sensitive difficulty (salad). i'll try my best to make this diff "harder" until a BN said so. so not for now
00:05:188 (2,4) - The same parts before are Sliders at each side of the middle-notes.But at here,they are at the same side.(Maybe because the space left is not enough?) that part does make me confuse too, but i pretty like it because it does sync with the sound. the pattern makes the part harder so does the music. as a result, i'm not going to change it for now.
00:12:388 (1,2,3) - Move a little left.As the same part 00:18:788 (2,3,4) are at X:80 but here is X:480.Asymmetric. okay
00:17:588 (4,5,6) - I thought this shuold goes to the right,not left... if it is going to the right, the notes would destroy the flow.
00:33:788 (3) - X:240? moved
00:37:788 (2) - X:64?(An small anti-flow before the HDash is better right?) agree
00:05:988 (4) - This slider is Stright at the first half and goes to the right in the next half.Yet the other sliders in this part are just the oppsite.It should be same. i think it's fine now.
00:07:588 (4,5,1) - The last part's DS is different from before like 00:04:388 (4,5,1) accepted. but changed some notes on the other part to complement with this.
00:14:188 (7) - I think this object should farther. okay
[ Playback Time]
00:27:188 (5,1) - I think here missed A HDash nope. this was already been modded. it's fine for now. if i do that, it can be unrankable.
And nothing else.
Thank you for the BN check.
Sc4v4ng3r wrote:Took notice from this queue so I'm here.
- shitty meme song nuked I mean uhh you could use like 1 more colour, something like beige to match Mr.Bean's coat. Just 3 colours which only has red, blue and grey is quite lacking of variety tbh.
- You said you will only make this harder when a BN says so? Well you should definitely now xD omg. you're backreading
- 00:04:388 (3,1) - Really underspaced. Others I can tolerate because this is the lowest difficulty in the set, but this really needs to be fixed somehow. I would make (1) a circle triplet, pointing towards the right like this. You can place down the triplet further on the left that way, but you will have to move around other notes after these notes (but its for the good!)
- 00:09:788 (2,1) - A good place to add a dash since it's a part transition - and since this difficulty lacks dashes (I only found 1 in the entire difficulty), a dash would be good to balance out the spread with platter. Same goes for 00:25:388 (4,1) - here as it is the beginning of another part.
- 00:33:188 (2,3,4) - Comparing the (2) with (3) and (4), the distance between (3) and (4) and between the fruits of (2) makes it feel like there's a small flowstop on (2) and (3), because their distance is quite short compared to the other. Would try to increase the distance between (2) and (3) a little more so no unintended flowstop happens.
- But other than that, the overall difficulty feels nice to play, good job. thanks
- 00:02:788 (4,1,2) - This is kinda out of the blue because while the sound's the same as 00:01:188 (4,1,2) - , players here are instead made to hold the dash a little longer to catch all the notes in dashes, which could be a little disorienting. I would only make a dash between (4) and (1) and remove the other for consistency.
- 00:04:988 (1,2) - Would tone down the distance here a little bit bec ause with the anti-flow after a dash, this can be seen as an unnecessary dash.
- 00:05:988 (4,1,2) - So far you've been emphasizing the sound at (1) (the downbeat) more than the (2) (the offbeat) - you should make this consistent. Either increase the distance between (4) and (1) and shorten it between (1) and (2) (easier), or have all the similar notes like 00:01:188 (4,1,2) - do the same like this (requires more effort). And also the current distance on this doesn't feel like a dash so after applying the fix you should increase the distance between (4) and (1) for a clearer dash.
- From 00:11:388 - this point on, the map suffers from awkwardly placed notes. What I mean by that is something like 00:11:388 (1,2) - or 00:12:388 (1,2,3) - , where it feels like the dash distance, but at the same time dashing would make you overshoot the note - while walking alone wouldn't quite get you to the other note. I highly suggest you to reduce all of these distances - including the ones already mentioned, because this brings the quality of the map down a lot. true. okay, i know what you mean. i will fix this part as good as i can to satisfy your suggestion.00:11:388 (1,2) -
00:12:388 (1,2,3) -
00:14:988 (1,2) -
00:16:188 (1,2) -
00:18:788 (2,3,4,5) -
00:20:988 (2,3,4,5) -
00:26:788 (2,3,4) -
00:27:988 (5,6) -
00:31:188 (2,3,4) - (anti-flow makes it more awkward than the distance alone)
00:32:588 (1,2) -
00:33:988 (4,5,6,7) - (straight, increasing distance of consecutive circles makes the player hold down dash at some point - disorienting)
- 00:17:388 (3,4) - Don't really think a dash is warranted here because the sound at (4), while it being special, isn't really loud or strong enough to support 1. Heck it's not even consistent with 00:13:588 (4,5) - which has the same synth, so I would remove the dash for consistency.
- 00:22:188 (5,1) - Having the same distance as 00:21:788 (4,5) - for what it seems like an intended dash makes this really ambiguous to play. If there was supposed to be a dash here, increase the distance. If not, reduce it. its pretty hard to adjust; i did make the pattern dashable
- 00:33:988 (4,5) - In addition to being included in the box above, this also feels quite ambiguous. It is close to being a dash, but it can be caught by walking as well. Since (5) isn't anything strong or special, I would recommend you to reduce down the distance, so that it doesn't look like a dash anymore.
- 00:35:388 (2,3) - There was no dash like this on 00:20:988 (2,3,4,5) - any of these notes, and you didn't do it for (4) and (5), so I would just remove this dash for being off consistency.
- 00:00:988 (3,4) - Would increase the distance a little bit because the dash here makes it feel like I might just overshoot it instead.
- 00:02:588 (3,4) - This is a dash... right? Feels like it has too low of a distance atm, would increase it here too. Actually same goes for all of 00:04:188 (3,4) - , 00:07:388 (3,4) - and 00:08:988 (3,4) - .
- 00:03:288 (5,1) - 5.3x 1/4 hyper at this early kinda feels a little too overdone tbh, I would reduce it down to 4.7x or something instead.
- 00:09:688 (5,1) - Ok I know this is supposed to be a strong hyper, but the distance makes it feel like a wall to wall hyper - it's really too far for a Rain (especially when you have another top diff, which wouldnt fit this same hyper anyway cause the song isn't that intense for 1). Highly suggested to reduce this down. okay, at this part i removed every 1/4 notes as it destroys the beautysmoothness of the entire difficulty. no need to change it right now. maybe not? i think i'll die here.
- 00:09:688 (1) - Also you don't need a NC here.
- 00:10:988 (4,1) - This one I can understand a little more because of the part transition, would reduce it to something like 5.4-5x.
- 00:13:588 (6,7) - No other snares at the similar tick like (7) has been made a dash like it, so for consistency I would just remove the dash here. If it wasn't intended however, you would still need to reduce because it look quite ambiguous as it is. Same goes 00:16:788 (5,1) - here.
- 00:22:588 (1,2,3,4) - Do these need tapdashes or can I just walk for all of them? It's really not clear here. Especially with (1) and (2), where it is certainly walkable, but it feels more comfortable to dash instead. If you want dashes, please increase the distance to be clear. Otherwise, reduce the distance for all.
- 00:26:788 (2,3) - Awkward distance leading up to (3), and it can have a great impact as it leads to a 1/4 hyper, which could be messed up easily if overshot by dashing to (3) or not catching (3), etc.. Again, reduce if you want to make it walkable, or increase if you want a dash.
- 00:33:788 (4,5) - For 00:19:388 (4,5) - and similar others you used a dash, so I don't get why a hyper is used here instead. It's not specially strong or anything, so I would just make a dash for consistency.
- 00:34:788 (7,8,9) - Kind of a weird flow that's caused by (7) and (8), which is more or less a flowstop, then a pair of anti-flow pattern with (9) and hyper towards (1) - comparing the flowstop with the rest of the map, it really kills the momentum a player would have for the hyper upcoming. And because of this flowstop + anti-flow pattern, the hyper towards (1) become even more further away (at least it feels that way) - which is not you really want. I would make a pattern like this instead, but it's your choice.
- Difficulty is filled with overly excessive 'wall to wall' hypers - maybe if they were 1/2 it would be fine, but 1/4 is out of question. I know this is supposed to be an overdose, but those wall to wall hypers in this song just doesn't fit. This isn't like camellia's song or anything really. Notes like 00:17:388 (4,5,6,7) - really just function as a very hard difficulty spike, and to top it off you even made an anti-flow pattern like 00:24:988 (5,6,7) - this, which is another horrible difficulty spike. No hate for the map, it's just that these stuff brings down the difficulty by a lot. Try to go over the difficulty and check for distances like I gave, there are plenty of them (especially towards the end of the song) and I don't want to be listing down all of them here.
- 00:00:188 - until 00:09:788 - This section's is full of ambiguous distances (much like Platter). Sure it's an overdose so I could just dash to all of it, but if I could I won't make this point. All of the notes here have varying distances, that even if I were to correctly tapdash to each one, at one point I would miss a fruit because the notes are suddenly so close together. If you are going to make them have a small tapdash, please increase distances on stuff like 00:02:588 (3,4) - , or else, just reduce every other distances and make dashes/hypers on downbeats or important beats like 00:01:388 (4) - .
- 00:05:788 (3,4) - That being said, this hyper comes out of nowhere and is off-consistency with other similar notes. Remove the hyper.
- 00:10:588 (7,8) - This is a few grids away from being a hyper, which makes this a pixel dash. Well maybe not too close, but because of the anti-flow it sure makes it feel like 1. Try to reduce it so that it's a clearer normal dash.
- 00:21:388 (3,4,1) - Distance here compared to the rest of the notes feels way too close, that it doesn't create a comfortable dash. Would increase the gap between (4) and (1).
- 00:22:088 (2,3) - This is like 3-4 grids from being a hyper, which actually makes it a pixel dash. Since you used normal dashes here, would reduce the gap.
- 00:25:388 (7,8) - All this time you didn't emphasize the downbeats so strong like this, so the wall to wall hyper here comes out of the blue, which can surprise players. I highly suggest you to reduce this down.
- 00:27:188 (5,6) - Stuff like 00:33:588 (6,1) - this is emphasized with a hyper, so idk why you didn't do it here, where the instrument's clearly stronger. Highly suggested to make a hyper here.
- 00:30:188 (3,4) - This hyper doesn't really feel supported, because (4) doesn't really contain a strong instrument that exactly falls under it - it's only 00:30:588 (1) - this note which is the actual strong note here. Would remove the hyper here for that.
- 00:35:388 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Similar to what I've said in Rain, I don't get why these has hypers while 00:20:988 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these were all dashes, when they basically have the same strength and has the same synth and sound. I suggest you to make their movement consistent, would recommend using dash instead of hyper though.
- 00:37:588 (3,4,5) - A 1/4 hyper and a 1/2 hyper having the same distance is just overdoing it. Because of the difference of speed provided by the each of them, the transitions towards 1/2 hyper becomes extremely challenging - you need almost a near-perfect timing for this, and you would still catch it on the edge most probably. If the distance of 1/4 hyper was reduced, the 1/2 hyper would be much more bearable.
Well, i think i might delete the top difficulty as i realized that it is indeed an overly mapped difficulty; also, it doesn't fit with the music at all. what do you say about that? Should i continue it or nah?
Mostly there are overemphasis problems in the top diff while the rest suffers from ambiguous distances. Tbh my mod wouldn't really be enough so try to search for more.
SYAHME wrote:Please continue