- Combocolour 2 is unrankable, since pure white/pure black break various skins and cause excessive strobing when kiai time is triggered (even if this map doesn't have a kiai to begin with). You can easily fix this by making it a bit greyish so that it's not 255,255,255.
- Overall, most (if not all) of the distances are completely walkable for a salad and I had to press the dash button just a couple times in the whole map, which is a pretty clear sign of the walk/dash distances not being distinguished enough in between them. Consider reviewing/testing the whole diff (it's 38 secs long, shouldn't take that long) and making clear which movements are walks and which are outright dashes.
- 00:10:988 (3,4) - Stacking these two is weird considering that (4) has a cymbal sound and should have at least normal distancing between it and (3), along with some extra emphasis. tl;dr: ctrl+h (4) and the rest of the diff as well and this should be fixed, pretty much.
- 00:16:188 (3) - 2x distancing from the previous repeat slider works wonders here since the instrument played at the background (is it an accordion or something?) has a relatively higher pitch than the rest of the sounds it produced so far.
- So far, most of the curved sliders almost feel like they're completely vertical rather than curved like they should suggest because of their shape on the editor. tl;dr: Curve them a bit more? (00:09:788 (2) - , 00:13:588 (5) - , 00:19:988 (5) - , 00:27:988 (5) - , etc).
- 00:28:988 (7) - 1,5x distancing from the previous note? Doing this makes the movement to 00:29:388 (1) - be more clear, since I'm not completely sure it's a walkable distance (edge-walkable at most) or a really short dash distance.
- 00:30:588 (3) - You could edit the shape of this slider so that it's more tricky to catch and the catcher is not downright standing still to catch it whole.
- 00:35:188 (6) - Make the distance between this one and the previous slider 1x instead? So that the distance between this note and the next is 2x and it's an actual dash movement and yeah, you know the drill.
- 00:35:388 (1) - Tilt this slider outwards instead of inwards? It makes the distance between the next one increase a bit and makes the dash to it clearer this way. Like this
- 00:36:988 (1,2) - This is a clear example of what I mean when I say that distances aren't clear enough. Increase the distance between these to 2x instead, the dash is way clearer this way.
- 00:37:588 (1,2) - You could also make distances between these be 1,5x and 00:37:788 (2,3) - 2x between these.
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - 2x between these if you apply the previous.
- 00:38:588 (2,3) - 1,25x between these?
- Note: Issues with distancing between walks and dashes may apply to this diff as well, so please check that out too.
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - The distance between these is way too much, even for a 1/1 dash. Reduce it to 2x at least, please.
- 00:19:388 (4,5) - I think this was supposed to be a hyperdash but didn't get triggered properly because of the border of the playfield, but even so, having it as an edgedash (2,2x distancing) isn't really good either. Consider reducing the distance between these two.
- 00:22:388 - Why do you have this slidertick muted when it has a sound on the later diff (Playback Time)? Please give it a hitsound, since to add up to this, there's an audible instrument sound being played at the background. 00:22:488 - Muting this sliderend is enough, I think.
- 00:06:588 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - The movement between these becomes really repetitive, since the slidershape you decided to use for all these is the same. Try and vary the shapes of them a bit more just like you did at the beginning with 00:01:788 (1,2,3) - these, for example.
Done! Best of lucks with this mapset <3
I laughed the shit out of myself when modding throughout the diffs with mr. bean looking at me with those faces at the bg