-Nicotine wrote:I finally have time for this!
-Nicotine wrote:I finally have time for this!
In short... I followed everything you said.
- Combocolour 2 is unrankable, since pure white/pure black break various skins and cause excessive strobing when kiai time is triggered (even if this map doesn't have a kiai to begin with). You can easily fix this by making it a bit greyish so that it's not 255,255,255.[Salad]
- Overall, most (if not all) of the distances are completely walkable for a salad and I had to press the dash button just a couple times in the whole map, which is a pretty clear sign of the walk/dash distances not being distinguished enough in between them. Consider reviewing/testing the whole diff (it's 38 secs long, shouldn't take that long) and making clear which movements are walks and which are outright dashes.
- 00:10:988 (3,4) - Stacking these two is weird considering that (4) has a cymbal sound and should have at least normal distancing between it and (3), along with some extra emphasis. tl;dr: ctrl+h (4) and the rest of the diff as well and this should be fixed, pretty much. okay
- 00:16:188 (3) - 2x distancing from the previous repeat slider works wonders here since the instrument played at the background (is it an accordion or something?) has a relatively higher pitch than the rest of the sounds it produced so far. okay
- So far, most of the curved sliders almost feel like they're completely vertical rather than curved like they should suggest because of their shape on the editor. tl;dr: Curve them a bit more? (00:09:788 (2) - , 00:13:588 (5) - , 00:19:988 (5) - , 00:27:988 (5) - , etc). it's better now
- 00:28:988 (7) - 1,5x distancing from the previous note? Doing this makes the movement to 00:29:388 (1) - be more clear, since I'm not completely sure it's a walkable distance (edge-walkable at most) or a really short dash distance. fixed
- 00:30:588 (3) - You could edit the shape of this slider so that it's more tricky to catch and the catcher is not downright standing still to catch it whole. fixed
- 00:35:188 (6) - Make the distance between this one and the previous slider 1x instead? So that the distance between this note and the next is 2x and it's an actual dash movement and yeah, you know the drill.
- 00:35:388 (1) - Tilt this slider outwards instead of inwards? It makes the distance between the next one increase a bit and makes the dash to it clearer this way. Like this
- 00:36:988 (1,2) - This is a clear example of what I mean when I say that distances aren't clear enough. Increase the distance between these to 2x instead, the dash is way clearer this way. okay
- 00:37:588 (1,2) - You could also make distances between these be 1,5x and 00:37:788 (2,3) - 2x between these. okay
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - 2x between these if you apply the previous.
- 00:38:588 (2,3) - 1,25x between these?[Platter]
- Note: Issues with distancing between walks and dashes may apply to this diff as well, so please check that out too. added some dashes on some parts
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - The distance between these is way too much, even for a 1/1 dash. Reduce it to 2x at least, please. followed DS 2x[Rain]
- 00:19:388 (4,5) - I think this was supposed to be a hyperdash but didn't get triggered properly because of the border of the playfield, but even so, having it as an edgedash (2,2x distancing) isn't really good either. Consider reducing the distance between these two. fixed
- 00:22:388 - Why do you have this slidertick muted when it has a sound on the later diff (Playback Time)? Please give it a hitsound, since to add up to this, there's an audible instrument sound being played at the background. 00:22:488 - Muting this sliderend is enough, I think. fixed this issue. added a note on 00:22:488[Playback Time]
- 00:06:588 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - The movement between these becomes really repetitive, since the slidershape you decided to use for all these is the same. Try and vary the shapes of them a bit more just like you did at the beginning with 00:01:788 (1,2,3) - these, for example. It's better now!
Done! Best of lucks with this mapset <3
I laughed the shit out of myself when modding throughout the diffs with mr. bean looking at me with those faces at the bg
-Nicotine wrote:Boi Im not yet finish modding so have a Salad.
00:07:988 (1,2) - Tilt more a bit since the lit part of the song is about to start. good idea
00:11:988 (2) - This feels unwelcoming for the players in the start because of the gap between 00:11:788 (1) - . I'd move 00:11:988 (2,3,4) - 3 grids (level 2 grid), then curve the slider to be more smooth. okay
00:16:788 (4) - This slider is confusing because of the anti-flow. There is no strong sound supporting it (Well even if there is, it is still confusing for new players). A straight tilted slider facing to the right should fix it. okay then
00:17:588 (6) - The only 1/2 slider that is different from the rest. I'd just make it a diagonal. adjusted
00:24:188 (2,3) - Yes this walkable, but this is too far. New players have the tendency to dash even tho there is no sound supporting it. I'd reduce the ds. okay
00:28:988 (7) - The sharp anti-flow followed by a large ds is really hard for new players. okay
00:30:588 (3) - What. I know you are emphazing the sound but I also find this sudden. I'd just make this a diagonal slider if you want this to stand out than the rest. true, i therefore realized that my slider is heavy for a salad -- still I want to keep it. I'll try to fix this if someone poke me again.
Thanks for the mod
Shanofanboy wrote:m4m req
I'm sorry that so few
I apologize in advance for my poor english ;cc
I'm not really into modding platter diffs, too Kappa, but i will try
- 00:23:788 (4,1) - maybe 1 move close to 4. I think inexperienced players may miss at this moment okay
- 00:35:188 (9,1) - to emphasize main beat need move 1 from 9 i don't know what you mean, but i assume i need to move 1 away from 9. okay then.
- 00:22:588 (1,2,3,4) - this moment looks boring. if you like it, try this: okay
- 00:25:788 (7,1,2) - 1 move from 7 to have make 7 dash it's hard to adjust. so i tried to ctrl+g 1 and move it away from 7.
- 00:27:588 (5) - maybe make 1/4 slider with reverse? i'll change this soon.
- 00:33:988 (5) - ^ same with this one
- 00:11:788 (2,3,4) - maybe 3,4 move from 2 to have make 2 hdash its better this way now.
- 00:25:688 - add note maybe? okay
- 00:18:188 (1,2,3) - i think need move 2 from 1 to 3 will not change for now.
- 00:26:188 (1,2) - 2 move close to 1 maybe? okay
- 00:28:988 (3,4) - ^ And the same can be done with 00:36:988 (1,2) - okay
- 00:24:988 (4,5,6) - I think it is quite difficult. Try this if you are like it i like my pattern here. it gives more stress to the players.
- 00:31:988 (5,6) - 6 move close to 5 maybe??? but i don't know what to do with 00:32:588 (1,2) - not going to change for now
- Maybe AR 9.3 for the extreme hyper dashes. okay
- No kiai? It's not the time for kiai to enable. It's rankable even without kiai
- 00:01:688 (5) - Move to the right to create a nicer flow. (x=324 y=177?) okay
- 00:04:488 (4) - ^ only this time to the left okay
- 00:10:788 (5) - Move a little to the right, feel like this movement is kinda drastic for the sound okay
- 00:11:788 (2) - Song picks up on this note, maybe enable kiai time here until the end? look up
- 00:14:188 (4) - Move this way more to the right, the flow here is kinda weird for a diff like this well the pattern is okay for this diff especially its CS is 5; even though, I followed your suggestion
- 00:15:788 (4) - Move this above 00:15:588 (2) - for a perfect triangle. i don't want it to be a perfect triangle. this pattern makes the diff harder and better flow. so keeping it for now
- 00:18:988 (5) - Move this above 00:18:788 (4) - for a perfect triangle. same with this one
- 00:21:288 (2,4,2) - This flows really strange, make a better flow by doing this instead going to keep this pattern for now. i will change it if someone sees it again.
Thank you very much for the mod.
SYAHME wrote:Subject: SYAHME's CtB Modding & GD Queue[CLOSED] You have requested a mod from my modding queue but I will mod this maps instead of maps that your request, sorry. If you have time I hope you can mod my maps: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607985, I really appreciate it.
- Why 01.jpg, 02.jpg and 03.jpg is not HD, please change into a HD one.
- I think rain is okay to me and sorry, I don't want to mod playback time.
- This is good, keep up the good work.
- New combo:
- 00:01:588 (3,1) - 00:03:188 (3,1) - 00:04:788 (3,1) - 00:06:388 (3,1) - why you NC like this? I don't get it. Why not NC every 2 reverse slider example like 00:07:988 (1,2) - this?
- 00:16:788 (4) - NC here? it is getting full if you play it and also beginning of the new sound.
- 00:20:788 (6) - NC here for obvious reason.
- 00:22:588 (3) - start NC here? make same combo with 00:23:188 (4,1) - this.
- 00:35:188 (6) - NC here?
- 00:38:988 (3) - NC here for aesthetic?
- 00:24:188 (2) - I barely hear a sound here.
- 00:30:588 (3) - this is not consistent with 00:16:188 (3,4) - despite it have the sound same.
- Pattern & spacing:
- 00:13:588 (5) - move this slightly to the right give a smooth jump, consider moving it to x:336.
- 00:15:588 (2) - this is confusing, whether to walk or dash, consider moving it to x:240.
- 00:13:588 (5) - I can catch this without a dash, consider make a dash at x:336 consistently like the previous one, 00:13:588 (5) - this.
- 00:21:788 (2) - ctrl + g?
- 00:24:988 (1) - I'm not sure if you want to make a walk or dash because I can catch without a dash. If you want to make a walk, consider moving one grid to the right to make a smooth catch.
- 00:25:388 (2,1,2) - I can catch this without a dash, please make it same with previous distance.
- 00:27:388 (4,5) - same as above, consider move 00:27:988 (5,6,7) - this to x:144.
- 00:31:988 (5,1,2) - too close? I can't understand.
- 00:33:788 (4,5) - same as above.
- 00:36:188 (2) - slightly move this to the left at x:144.
- 00:36:988 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - make this pattern balance rather than on the right side by ctrl + h 00:37:788 (2) - this.
- New combo:
- 00:19:988 (1) - make this one group combo with 00:18:188 (1,2,3,4) - this, 00:20:788 (2) - make new combo and one group combo with 00:20:988 (1,2,3,4) - this.
- 00:27:988 (1,2,3,4) - make this one group combo with 00:26:188 (1,2,3,4) - this, like you did at 00:12:388 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this.
- 00:35:188 (9) - start NC here for the new sound.
- 00:38:988 (2) - NC here for aesthetic?
- 00:34:888 (7) - I can't hear a sound here, I only hear echo of previous 00:34:788 (6) - sound.
- Pattern & spacing:
- 00:01:188 (4) - give the tail of this slider slightly to the left to create a must dash to catch next note.
- 00:05:988 (4) - give the head of this slider slightly to the left to make a smooth dash, I can catch without a dash.
- 00:11:388 (1,2) - please make the distance more larger, consider at x:240.
- 00:12:788 (2) - move this to x:224 for a must dash if you want to make a dash.
- 00:14:988 (1) - move to x:464, reason same as above.
- 00:19:188 (3) - move to x:336, ^.
- 00:20:788 (2,1) - move one grid to the left?
- 00:23:788 (4) - dash or not? if not make the distance closer to previous note.
- 00:27:188 (3) - move to x:352, for a must dash.
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - maybe too far, please reduce the distance a little bit.
Good luck on ranked this.
Very thanks for the mod.
-Nicotine wrote:Alirhgt let's get this done before getting a Mod from a BN.
I almost missed on the first part, I can't tell at first if do you need dash.
Platter literally only has 5 hyperdashes. This is not appropriate for ranking. Here some notes that I found H-dash worthy
00:14:588 (7) -
00:17:788 (6) -
00:27:388 (4) -
00:19:988 (1) -
00:35:188 (9) -
00:38:588 (2) - curve this? fixed
Nothing much on rain. This diff feels pretty clean. thanks
00:01:788 (1) - The Hyper doesn't emphasize anything. If it meant to emphasize 00:03:388 (1) -, then It wouldn't have much impact. I'd suggest reducing this into a dash. ! hyper alone is enough. theres no hdashes here. i don't know what you mean
00:05:788 (3,4) - Here aswell. not going to change it for now.
00:08:988 (3,4) - SUggestion: Feels non-repetitive if you just make (3) a reverse arrow. Then adjust the rest for flow. I based this on the first 4 previous patterns that's why its like that. no change for now
00:23:388 (3) - I'd Hyper this, Since there is a whistle hitsound on 00:23:988 (5) - fixed
00:27:988 (2) - Hyper? I assume you meant was I need to make 1's tail hdash. so i did. fixed
Nice. I'm sorry that my mod got delayed. It's okay, i thought you're not going to continue it. sorry for that. lol
Thanks for suggesting.
Adiopulse wrote:kds plz
Diffs need kiai time no need.
00:21:588 - should be a note to accent that accordion pitch change okay, added
00:35:388 (3,4) - these should tilted more. okay