forum

where do yall get your images

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Luddish ]
where from do you get yall seemingly noname moe anime grill pictures? since i'm having a hard time deciding on a waifu a noname random print would be great. where do yall get yours from?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
From quite a few sites.
Personally, I find images in...
zerochan.net - quite okay selection. Relatively safe.
Shuushuu - safe but less selection than zerochan; seems to only be images depicting cute and/or moe stuff.
Pixiv - where most of these images originated from(?) need an account to get in, as far as I know.
safebooru - mountains of images! This is a filtered version of the original website because that one is full of NSFW content.

There are more out there - which can be clarified by other users - but these ones are definitely enough to find what you need.
[ LemonAdd ]
On DeviantArt too you can fin some render packs, as an example. It is free to download.
JayM3_
Google ^^
h3oCharles
First of all, you need to know the name of the character you want. Then... welp, Google Images, that's one thing, although sometimes I saw ppl want GFX out of in-game backgrounds, like Haitai.

And if Google Images itself ain't enough, Imgur or deviantART is a good try too

EDIT1: You could also commission an artist to do something for you but I don't think that's what you want.
EDIT2: I also recommend making an account on Pinterest, cuz Google gets results from there a lot
Reunilu
Literally only safebooru these days. Love the tagging system and there are much more pictures on safebooru than zerochan.

By the way, try not to grab any images off of deviantART? Seriously, unless you're looking for a render or something, probably better to just stick to image repository sites like the 'boorus and zerochan. Less likely chance that you'll accidentally use GFX to be used in someone's shop (as in, let's say that my GFX was put down under Luisina's shop for her to manipulate). Also, ethics thing.
JayM3_

Reunilu wrote:

Literally only safebooru these days. Love the tagging system and there are much more pictures on safebooru than zerochan.

By the way, try not to grab any images off of deviantART? Seriously, unless you're looking for a render or something, probably better to just stick to image repository sites like the 'boorus and zerochan. Less likely chance that you'll accidentally use GFX to be used in someone's shop (as in, let's say that my GFX was put down under Luisina's shop for her to manipulate). Also, ethics thing.
+1
- K e n -
Pixiv is the best even thou u have to pay for better searching.
But i really like the art (which is the original work) and website at all like the follower system and the ranking system like daily ranking for example.
Kurochiie
-whispers-
zerochan and pixiv, mate.
-thumbs up-
SAOnline
Same ones as everyone else, zerochan, pixiv, e-shuushuu, and da googles as well.
edit: also Konachan.net (make sure to do advanced search for safe artwork only if you don't want risque images)

have fun! :)
force-a-nature
/
KatouMegumi
Danbooru.Of course I pick the sfw images.
Flanster
Remember not to use NSFW content.