Four mods and bubbled.
Lissette wrote:All good now
oh don't cry, I always ask for mod and play test in game.
Jacob wrote:Four mods and bubbled.
Thx for modding ^^
those wrote:Very well done, but I'd just like to point a few things out.
- Would you be up for making sliderpoint30.png and sliderpoint10.png more white-based rather than grey? I'd think it would fit with hit300.png a bit more. done
- I see you haven't storyboarded the lyrics when you're introducing the characters and during the kiai parts; why is it that you've chosen to storyboard the lyrics during the prechorus and nowhere else? It would be a fairly nice addition; lyrics would appear on the opposite side of the characters during the character introduction sections and in the kiai parts. It wouldn't disrupt the other events. I will not do this because I think they will disrupt
- I feel it's a bit awkward having the character names sitting at the very front of the storyboard where it occasionally covers line.png. From what I see, you used line.png to simulate making part of the background image transparent so the name could appear through it. A quick fix would be to increase the height of line.png so that the names of the characters don't overlap with any of the edges in line.png at all. fixed
- 02:55:524 - The breakdown is starting, and you've got a typical storyboard sequence where you've got a dimmer background and you've got small objects flying around. However, it's very awkward to see snowflakes rising, since they usually fall. Consider changing them so that they're falling instead. Well I think they look better coming from below, but fixed
- 03:09:337 - The hand of the clock is revolving much faster than it was in the other two choruses. Any reasoning for this? It's not as if the chorus is more grand here. fixed
- 03:47:323 - After the spinner, you can still see the clock fading out, which is a little awkward to me. Well there is a "thank you for playing" missing <3, fixed
- Also, no "thank you for playing sequence"?
I don't mind pop the bubble xD
ouranhshc wrote:soooo i'm guessing that its too late for me to mod this?
Thx for modding :3
ouranhshc wrote:The only things i noticed were possibly silencing the sliderslide, and dimming the spinnerbg Eh done
those wrote:Ho ho ho, Merry- xD
Oh wait, wrong season. is winter here :3
Mafiamaster wrote:Yeah, okay.
well anime is a little strange at first but after a few chaps it becomes better.
Byakugan249 wrote:Is this really from Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai? anyways congratz on the rank . Because of this, i might continue the anime, or possibly play the game