Topic Starter
Astom

Lissette wrote:

All good now

Bubble~
Thx :3

Jacob wrote:

Four mods and bubbled.
oh don't cry, I always ask for mod and play test in game.
those
Very well done, but I'd just like to point a few things out.

[General]
  1. Would you be up for making sliderpoint30.png and sliderpoint10.png more white-based rather than grey? I'd think it would fit with hit300.png a bit more.
[SB]
  1. I see you haven't storyboarded the lyrics when you're introducing the characters and during the kiai parts; why is it that you've chosen to storyboard the lyrics during the prechorus and nowhere else? It would be a fairly nice addition; lyrics would appear on the opposite side of the characters during the character introduction sections and in the kiai parts. It wouldn't disrupt the other events.
  2. I feel it's a bit awkward having the character names sitting at the very front of the storyboard where it occasionally covers line.png. From what I see, you used line.png to simulate making part of the background image transparent so the name could appear through it. A quick fix would be to increase the height of line.png so that the names of the characters don't overlap with any of the edges in line.png at all.
  3. 02:55:524 - The breakdown is starting, and you've got a typical storyboard sequence where you've got a dimmer background and you've got small objects flying around. However, it's very awkward to see snowflakes rising, since they usually fall. Consider changing them so that they're falling instead.
  4. 03:09:337 - The hand of the clock is revolving much faster than it was in the other two choruses. Any reasoning for this? It's not as if the chorus is more grand here.
  5. 03:47:323 - After the spinner, you can still see the clock fading out, which is a little awkward to me.
  6. Also, no "thank you for playing sequence"?
ouranhshc
soooo i'm guessing that its too late for me to mod this?
Topic Starter
Astom

those wrote:

Very well done, but I'd just like to point a few things out.

[General]
  1. Would you be up for making sliderpoint30.png and sliderpoint10.png more white-based rather than grey? I'd think it would fit with hit300.png a bit more. done
[SB]
  1. I see you haven't storyboarded the lyrics when you're introducing the characters and during the kiai parts; why is it that you've chosen to storyboard the lyrics during the prechorus and nowhere else? It would be a fairly nice addition; lyrics would appear on the opposite side of the characters during the character introduction sections and in the kiai parts. It wouldn't disrupt the other events. I will not do this because I think they will disrupt
  2. I feel it's a bit awkward having the character names sitting at the very front of the storyboard where it occasionally covers line.png. From what I see, you used line.png to simulate making part of the background image transparent so the name could appear through it. A quick fix would be to increase the height of line.png so that the names of the characters don't overlap with any of the edges in line.png at all. fixed
  3. 02:55:524 - The breakdown is starting, and you've got a typical storyboard sequence where you've got a dimmer background and you've got small objects flying around. However, it's very awkward to see snowflakes rising, since they usually fall. Consider changing them so that they're falling instead. Well I think they look better coming from below, but fixed
  4. 03:09:337 - The hand of the clock is revolving much faster than it was in the other two choruses. Any reasoning for this? It's not as if the chorus is more grand here. fixed
  5. 03:47:323 - After the spinner, you can still see the clock fading out, which is a little awkward to me. Well there is a "thank you for playing" missing <3, fixed
  6. Also, no "thank you for playing sequence"?
Thx for modding ^^

ouranhshc wrote:

soooo i'm guessing that its too late for me to mod this?
I don't mind pop the bubble xD
ouranhshc
The only things i noticed were possibly silencing the sliderslide, and dimming the spinnerbg
Topic Starter
Astom

ouranhshc wrote:

The only things i noticed were possibly silencing the sliderslide, and dimming the spinnerbg Eh done
Thx for modding :3
those
Ho ho ho, Merry-
Oh wait, wrong season.
Topic Starter
Astom

those wrote:

Ho ho ho, Merry- xD
Oh wait, wrong season. is winter here :3
Thx ^^
Mafiamaster
Yeah, okay.

Ranked.
Thite
grats :D
Topic Starter
Astom

Mafiamaster wrote:

Yeah, okay.

Ranked.
Thx <3

Thite wrote:

grats :D
thx :>
GiNa
Miyuki <3
Gratz !
No_Gu
really really nice SB and song
Gratz !
Sure
Felicitaciones :D
AIR315
Congratz~
Maraiga
You have the BEST storyboards. I'm always looking forward to your maps.
Brilliant map, as usual. Congrats :)
YTYuyu
Is this really from Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai? anyways congratz on the rank ;). Because of this, i might continue the anime, or possibly play the game :P
Topic Starter
Astom
thx <3

Byakugan249 wrote:

Is this really from Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai? anyways congratz on the rank ;). Because of this, i might continue the anime, or possibly play the game :P
well anime is a little strange at first but after a few chaps it becomes better.
Meowcenaries
congratson ranked
Sallad4ever
lol it got ranked before I even touch it, heck I don't even realize it got ranked =3=
Regardless of that, congratz \:D/

PS: I agree with those about the lyric SB though