Guilty Kiss - Strawberry Trapper [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Gaia
MagicDragon

MagicDragon wrote:

a couple minor issues with undermapping, assuming this is supposed to be the highest diff on a set
00:10:313 (1) - could map more guitar sounds than just that one slider i did this on purpose to emphasize the guitar winding up leading to the next pattern

00:15:852 (1) - when the vocals start, that is the beginning of a new section. you should have objects following the vocals on that new section and NC to go along with it. i get that you're trying to map to the instrumentals here but the transition from instrumental solo to instruments + vocal warrants at least a bit of a change in what you're mapping to same as above, i rly wanted to emphasize guitar

i think the break after 00:23:237 (1) isn't really nessecary and in fact deleting it adds a certain mystique with the added HP drain
you did it pretty well with the section at 00:57:237 (1,2,3,1,1) they're different imo so i made them diff :d

other than that good stuff
i kinda wanna do a normal or hard gd but i'd assume you don't want a gd from someone with nothing that's been ranked before (although i hope you'd consider at least letting me submit a sample) mmm this isn't for rank so i don't think ill need another diff ><!

love the song and love your work keep it up thx!

>scanter
wow scantaaaaa-san

>VINXIS
sagiri is god

>Neptunee
gz

>Doormat
lock AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>-Hime
SHINY!!
P A N
loved live?
Xinely

P A N wrote:

loved live?
Kalibe

P A N wrote:

loved live?
Lami
Topic Starter
Gaia
oops :d
Nitrous
SHINY
_handholding
00:53:852 (1,1) - this is the only place in the pre-chorus section where the player doesn't have to move their cursor after the kickslider 00:53:852 (1) - to hit the other slider 00:54:006 (1) -
Left
make it 50 favorite then I'll pour 10 star here lol
_handholding
If youre going for loved I got you covered ;)

Topic Starter
Gaia
>-Nitrous
Oh my gah
Oh my gah
OH MY GAHHHHH!!!!!!!

>Left
weeew challenge accepted maybe ( •̀ω•́ )و

>Kisses
yeaaa for loved hopefully on mari's bday 06/13

about kickslider: ya i know :d

thanks for the support guys ヽ(*´³`*)ノ
scanter
me also too

sry I don't have many
Fu Xuan
Thx for Guilty Eyes gd <3
Have some stars~
Topic Starter
Gaia
Thx all (๑・ω-)~♥”
JierYagtama
der stars also mutual pls thx
KamizonoShinobu
http://puu.sh/w2k1m/4620a66036.rar
^My GD for this song

Would be glad if you can add this into the mapset. Thanks for advance
Athrun
11 Star what

:thonk:
Topic Starter
Gaia
yes and maybe if people compared the 2 diffs they'll understand the purpose behind that 11* version .
scanter
wow shit nice
KooKyZ
I dont know why that the x.x~ diff can't end after finishing playing. hou you do it