forum

If you were to buy a new tablet now, which one would you get

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyumaru
I've been thinking about getting a new tablet for a rather long time now. I've been using the HUION420 (not the osu version) and its slowly wearing down. I thought I might upgrade to a Wacom one, but which one?

There's soooo many different ones out there. Two things I am concerned about : Input time / polling rate and drivers AND the price. The ones I've found so far were waayy too expensive. I would rather just get a small one, cause it would probably fullfill my needs anyways.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Kyu ~
Sandy Hoey
Asking in G&R will probably get you better answers because this forum is for non-osu! related topics
Topic Starter
Kyumaru
Thanks to whoever moved this thread. bump.
Nattsun
Pretty sure almost all tablets ("without" input delay) are viable. Just copy some top players (not their settings). There must be a reason why the majority uses Wacom XY instead of YX.
Grosinge
had a wacom bamboo and now i own a huion pro 1080+ (i use it to draw), and im totally sastified (really wacom are buglars). For you it really depends of you need and your budget, but remember more dpi => more precision. Often huion tablets have better cost/quality ratio

If i should buy a new it could be a tablet monitor like gt 220 huion, but its just for draw, not osu
Topic Starter
Kyumaru
I went for a CTH480S by wacom. I got it rather cheap off of ebay from someone who used it for about 20 minutes ;D
Infevo
I just got a Huion H610 Pro to replace my CTL-480 at home so I can take the Wacom with me when I leave. It's 60-70€ and can absolutely compete with the CTL-480. I just didn't like the thickness of the rechargable pen and so I got the P68 which comes with the H420. Much better for me since I can use it without the pen nib also.
Sayorie
cintiq because i want to masterfully paint anime tiddies