forum

Helblinde - Beyond Life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enonigmus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017. május 23. at 19:22:50

Artist: Helblinde
Title: Beyond Life
BPM: 132
Filesize: 8665kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (3,97 stars, 734 notes)
Download: Helblinde - Beyond Life
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP.
It's not too much (yet), but feedback is still really appreciated. :)

Insane - 88%
L a n d o n
Just as a suggestion, I don't think these really fit, you could turn this into fast demented sliders to fit the music.
00:45:449 (1)
00:49:085 (1)

Also, the slider velocity is a bit much imo, maybe turn it down a bit, or increase the circle size?

The map seem good so far, good luck!
Topic Starter
Enonigmus

LandonOSU wrote:

Just as a suggestion, I don't think these really fit, you could turn this into fast demented sliders to fit the music.
00:45:449 (1)
00:49:085 (1)

Also, the slider velocity is a bit much imo, maybe turn it down a bit, or increase the circle size?

The map seem good so far, good luck!
I set the CS to 4. They were a bit too small indeed. But I want to keep the higy sv, because 132 bpm isn't that click-intense, so I want a bit more emphasis on movement instead. Yes, it might be too much, but if I reduce it, it'll only be bit which will only make a difference in aestethics rather than gameplay. But yes, it may be needed, so I probably will do it sometime.
For the sliders: I have some idead about what you mean by "fast demented sliders", however, I have a hard time coming up/making something that fits there properly. If you could give an example, I would be thankful. :)
Wikozo
nm from #moderqs

Insane

1. can you change cs to 3,8?
  2. 00:11:813 (3) - change shape of this slider pls
  3. 00:44:995 (5) - do this slider more in way to top
  4. on 00:53:745 add circle in the same place that are other circles in this time
  5. 01:10:904 (1) - change shape pls
  6. end your map pls

Good Luck!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.