forum

does your neck hurts?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tatsuo

Shellghost wrote:

>Neck doesn't travel through space and time.

You guys don't know shit about neck pain.
Lol'd
Vext_old
Why am I just now noticing the grammar of this topic.
Faust
What neck?
bapae
I dont get any neck or back pain while playing. sounds to me like you arnt sitting properly try to keep your neck straight and make sure you monitor is about face level so you are looking forward instead of looking up or down.
D33d

aspry wrote:

lol... I don't think its the problem with the chair, as I have a comfy chair :3
In that case, use its comfort. Assuming that it has lumbar support, then you should be sitting upright all of the time.
Hyguys

failboat wrote:

sometimes
;^this
GladiOol
I sometimes get pain in my left arm... that's all (I'm a mouse only player btw.)
07 Ghost
I have back and neck and waist and... Man osu just causes me a whole variety of body pain. Well in all seriousness fix your posture. It's important.
Nekoroll
lol I actually have to slouch to play well. Slouching is comfortable for me. 8-)

Only time when it's not is when I'm focusing too much and start digging my elbow into the armrest. It cuts off the circulation and makes my left arm hurt since I use that for ZXing.
Crakila
Correct Computer Posture ensures optimal performance when playing.

Dr. Vamp*

*I am not a qualified doctor. Derp!
Vext_old

VampiricPadraig wrote:

Dr. Vamp*

*I am a qualified doctor.
Hey doc, I got this rash on by back and...
Shellghost
Excuse me, but you are not a qualified doctor.

This is the correct posture to maintain.

Kitsunemimi

VampiricPadraig wrote:

Correct Computer Posture ensures optimal performance when playing.

Dr. Vamp*

*I am not a qualified doctor. Derp!
That is creeping me out.

...Like... my mind is failing to comprehend how there can be a proper recommended sitting position..... T-That's.. just.. making it too....

And now I am at a loss for words while distracted from writing and english essay. Ignore me.
Haseo_old
Not really. I always get a strained neck during Algebra Class, so simple neck pain because of video games can't really affect me that much.
Hika
My arms hurt after playing osu!. But we all know why. Because I spin like a boss.
thelewa
Sometimes my head falls off and lands on the sun, does this happen to you people too?
Kitsunemimi

ragelewa wrote:

Sometimes my head falls off and lands on the sun, does this happen to you people too?
I hate the sun, so I stay away from it at all costs :<

<_< Err...
Contradicting avatar? :<
MarKKaM
My neck doesn't hurt while playing osu... But my back... It hurts because my armchair and computer table are really uncomfortable.
Zhanger_old
nope, it doesn't hurt at all
D33d

Shellghost wrote:

Excuse me, but you are not a qualified doctor.

This is the correct posture to maintain.

Meanwhile, in Australia...
igarashi_hanari
My neck doesn't hurts, but my right shoulder yes, but because I am permanently injured :(
Sander-Don
My neck starts to hurt after playing a map like 70 times in a row =~= (i retry too much at once...)