11.94%
I dont care
10.45%
No Song should get an exception!!!
4.48%
Total votes: 67
Topic Starter
ReTLoM
Hello folks can we make it real and vote to get the Dan's Loved as an exception for normal Loved process ?_? so we can see and compare the Scores in Game :)
it would be great if you guys can upload the 4k Dan's as well to make this possible
Yuudachi-kun
I'd like this to happen but I don't think it ever will

Might as well as peppy to implement a feature where you get a dan rank on your osu userpage based on the highest you cleared.

Also I iploaded the 1-4 I made

Also 8-9 should be redone but if we rank the dans then they're more or less fixed.
abraker
Loved or riot
Garalulu
I wanna get dan badge o w o
[Crz]Player
bs

no
dewero

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Might as well as peppy to implement a feature where you get a dan rank on your osu userpage based on the highest you cleared.
Would be so much better than the current pp system...

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Also 8-9 should be redone but if we rank the dans then they're more or less fixed.
Not necessarily. I know that the LR2 dans are being changed soon (however long that'll take). As long as they're not changed very often, it should be fine
juankristal
I was holding some plans on stand-by until the end of SOFT about what to do with the Dans in the future and potentially get them into the loved section. Hopefully I will be able to get it done and of course I will do my best to keep you guys updated :D

I imagine some dans will also get reworked on the way to ensure we can keep them for longer times in loved without updates.
Yuudachi-kun

dewero wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Not necessarily. I know that the LR2 dans are being changed soon (however long that'll take). As long as they're not changed very often, it should be fine
But I just got done learning what charts are in what dan course in lr2....

orz

dewero wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Would be so much better than the current pp system...
The current dans are stepmania meta with the exception of 1-3 (And I made sure that 2-3 generally followed what was to come in dan 4+). Making these more or less official via some sort of profile badge doesn't really fit well with what is currently ranked in osu mania. In my opinion, as it stands, purely by only playing osu ranked you won't ever gain the skills or have the exposure to play higher dans (or even shit like Jepetski's empress). I don't really think it's compatable with ranked osu mania.

Basically what I'm saying is rank everything from stepmania in every style, especially dumps.

Ripple
juankristal

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Basically what I'm saying is rank everything from stepmania in every style, especially dumps.
Go play StepMania.
Yuudachi-kun

juankristal wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Go play StepMania.
Be the change you want to see in osu mania ranked
juankristal
Like I said, wait until the end of SOFT so we get the dans loved ;D
Veracion
what does that last choice even mean
Jinjin

Veracion wrote:

what does that last choice even mean
He's saying that no maps should get an exception to an instant loved state and should earn 30+ favorites and 100 star priority like the rest of the maps that are getting pushed for loved.
It's basically same thing as "No"
Arzenvald
i'd say some dan course can be updated first but overall yas
AncuL
This could be useful at the point where nobody have to edit the google drive spreadsheet