xfrac's BN Queue [Taiko] [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
183
show more
Topic Starter
Aisha
Let's go with some help

NM slots: 2/2 (Only Taiko for now)
GD slots: 1/1 (Both mods allowed but prefering taiko)

Doing them right after I finish my last mod req
Nardoxyribonucleic
Hi, I would like to request a Taiko mod here.

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Artist: nano - MY LIBERATION
Length: 3:36
Diff (GD or mod): Mod all difficulties if you want
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/585896

Thanks!
Akemi_Homura
Halo~ :3
Can I ask mod request~?

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Artist: Tamura Yukari - MERRY MERRY MERRY MENU... Ne!
Length: 1:18 (1:17 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Please mod what you want.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/176109

Thanks in advance..!
Topic Starter
Aisha

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Hi, I would like to request a Taiko mod here.

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Artist: nano - MY LIBERATION
Length: 3:36
Diff (GD or mod): Mod all difficulties if you want
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/585896

Thanks!

Akemi_Homura wrote:

Halo~ :3
Can I ask mod request~?

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Artist: Tamura Yukari - MERRY MERRY MERRY MENU... Ne!
Length: 1:18 (1:17 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Please mod what you want.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/176109

Thanks in advance..!
Accepted both requests! Trying to make them as soon as possible ^^
Also still accepting a GD request (Standard or Taiko allowed)
Kyousukee
Hello . I would like to request NM :)
Std Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618849
You can make extra if you want .
Thanks ><
Topic Starter
Aisha

Kyousukee wrote:

Hello . I would like to request NM :)
Std Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618849
You can make extra if you want .
Thanks ><
Hi! I'll take the GD req and probably if I have time I'll make the NM :D

Closed for now, cleaning the current reqs ^^
Crissa
feels good to be active again
Doing a small round, 2 NM
just post, i'll pick something
iYiyo
Aloja~ NM?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588256

Gracias!
Fursum
NM
Mode: Standard
Artist: Rameses B
Length: 2:05 (1:55 drain)
Diff : Mod, 2 difficulties, you can mod both or one you want.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/614412

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Aisha
Open! I'm accepting 2 Taiko NM, 1 M4M (Taiko too) and 1 GD (Standard or Taiko)
YuzukiEba
Hi :3

NM
Mode: Taiko
Artist: LEO
Length: 3:37
Diff : The map set if you can :)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618817

Thanks in advance!
LowAccuracySS
NM:
Mode (Standard/Taiko):
Artist: Utsu-P
Length: 0:33
Diff (GD or mod): mod the whole set pls I need pointers and what I'm doing right or wrong ^^
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/619916

cool
Catshy
Hi!

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): STD
Artist: Chthonic
Length: 5:01
Diff (GD or mod): Martyr (Extra)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/595802

Thank you in advance c:
Topic Starter
Aisha

[ Space ] wrote:

NM:
Mode (Standard/Taiko):
Artist: Utsu-P
Length: 0:33
Diff (GD or mod): mod the whole set pls I need pointers and what I'm doing right or wrong ^^
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/619916

cool

YuzukiEba wrote:

Hi :3

NM
Mode: Taiko
Artist: LEO
Length: 3:37
Diff : The map set if you can :)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618817

Thanks in advance!
Accepted both! Only accepting 1 GD (Any mode)
Crissa
There's still place for 1 NM, give me maps ;A;
timemon
NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): STD
Artist: Aliesrite* - Strawberry happiness
Length: 3:35 (3:27 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): mod: Priority Hard>Normal>happiness
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/609740

thank you!
Topic Starter
Aisha
Let's go for another round. Accepting 2 Taiko NM request!
FastBoy
so xfraczynho have opened a modding queue OAO
do u remember me xD?
u have just found me and given ur map to me
when i have time, i would probably mod it
but maybe u need to wait me for a long time ;w;
btw i would like to request for a Taiko NM

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): Taiko
Artist: MYTH & ROID
Length: 1:28 (1:21 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Mod~i would like u to mod all the diff if u can
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/507281

Thanks in advance
gaston_2199
Hola Frac
Puedo pedirte un mod?
NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): Taiko
Artist: Kanon Wakeshima
Length: 2:08 (1:57 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Todas si es posible, en caso de que no, las dificultades bajas.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/556098

El mod que me pediste lo haré hoy, estoy en tiempo de exámenes y no tuve mucho tiempo.
Gracias!
Topic Starter
Aisha

FastBoy wrote:

so xfraczynho have opened a modding queue OAO
do u remember me xD?
u have just found me and given ur map to me
when i have time, i would probably mod it
but maybe u need to wait me for a long time ;w;
btw i would like to request for a Taiko NM

NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): Taiko
Artist: MYTH & ROID
Length: 1:28 (1:21 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Mod~i would like u to mod all the diff if u can
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/507281

Thanks in advance
Of course I remember you xD. I opened this around 3 months ago :P so don't worry, I'll try to do it asap :P


gaston_2199 wrote:

Hola Frac
Puedo pedirte un mod?
NM / M4M / GD: NM
Mode (Standard/Taiko): Taiko
Artist: Kanon Wakeshima
Length: 2:08 (1:57 drain)
Diff (GD or mod): Todas si es posible, en caso de que no, las dificultades bajas.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/556098

El mod que me pediste lo haré hoy, estoy en tiempo de exámenes y no tuve mucho tiempo.
Gracias!
Holahola, sí obvio, lo haré hoy también yo creo, que ando con tiempo por ahora jaja

NM closed for now
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply