forum

Help! My aim is completely broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rektango
So I've been trying to become more consistent over the past few days, but the main thing that seems to be bugging me the most is the way I'm aiming. I'm snapping really hard on every single note and it ruins my consistency entirely.
This video is a little old, but its pretty much the same problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aDGhjP9Wg
N0thingSpecial
Your aim screams "I don't have muscle memory and let me swing my pen in this general direction and hope it lands"

Play low bpm jump maps and focus on hitting individual notes, and maybe improve your acc, it helps.
markii
Looks like you have really high game sensitivity, you over jump or just straight up land way off to one side, you also let off sliders really early and I'm willing to bet you struggle to finish sliders on a lot of maps, loosen your grip and stop trying so hard to have snappy aim, just relax. I would play lower difficulty stuff till you figure it out though, it seems like you're playing off reaction mostly, which would explain the inconsistancy, and the mostly good, but sometimes WAY off aim, play maps you can easily read, and play maps with more than just single taps
7ambda
Did you know that farming lowers self-esteem?
Shino Inuzuka

F1r3tar wrote:

Did you know that farming lowers self-esteem?
Doesn't for me XD
Nattsun
You actually have to FC something to become consistent. Play easier maps and FC them (without retrying). Hard 4* patterns=standard 5* patterns.