posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
hi have you tips to FC 4+ star maps or how to learn this ^^
Zak
play more
Sandy Hoey
Well, I would suggest hitting all of the notes without missing one...
-Hex-
I think you're really good at 4 star maps. Just look at your "Top Rank"
autofanboy
play more and have a better grasp at the timing to dash
most of the 4* converts require precise dashing

if you mean osu!catch stuff, then it would be much easier because the dashes are clear
He Ang CTB
Not all 4* are created equal :O Focus on patterns and consistency, you will get better very quick.
Buster
Its best to start in 3*
DianaWolfstein
3,959pp, wtf?
DeletedUser_1417202
retry
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
should be retry a map over and over when a failed or play song with out FC ? what is the best way to learn 4+ maps :?

p.s Sorry for my bad englich
A Moon Gust
I think it depends on some things on whether to retry when you miss a fruit or to continue playing.

One factor is when you miss. Obviously if you miss during the first 10-20 seconds, you should restart but if you miss or choke late in the map it be worth to keep playing. Since I only try to FC relatively short maps in general, I wouldn't know what decision to make when missing a fruit when FCing 2 minutes into a 4 minute song. It depends on your personal preference.

Another factor is learning the map. If you are just starting to play the map for the first time I don't think it's wise to restart since you aren't familiar with the later parts of the map. Of course, restarting during the first 10-20 seconds is justified even when playing a map you're unfamiliar with but I personally wouldn't spam retry without having a few local scores on the map first.

On the other hand, it looks like you could FC a lot of 4 star maps, including converts, already so good job at reaching the point you are now.
n0stamina
I still don't even believe I can full combo a three star map lul.

Play it just happens.