hithx alot for the mod if u disagree with something in my reply feel free to say so i can make more changes :p
- your sb is broken? i dunno... it doesn't show the mapper names nor the songs lyrics, there are a lot of unused files.
- any official source for the metadata? t/579817/start=15 this quote from Iamkwan pm xd (scroll down the page last post)
- 00:32:146 (6) - as previous rhythms were following vocals, this could do the same by using 1/2 instead fixed
- 00:48:767 (7,8,1) - snapping is questionable... 00:49:443 - although this may sound like 1/6, most of the vocal notes in the song are off, i'd rather use 1/4 because it's more predictable, and it sounds better they were 1/4 fixed and i even felt uncomfortable little with because they the only different snaps xd
- 00:57:078 (2) -01:10:051 (2) - this is off aswell, and it's also inconsistent compared with stuff like 02:43:092 (1,2,3) - or 02:56:065 (1,2,3) - , please make it consistent fixed
- 01:03:159 (2) - this thing being a circle doesn't go well with the song imo, it kinda blends too much with piano, taking off the emphasis those notes need removed it xd
- 03:53:632 (1,2,3,4) - i don't really agree with these rhythms, you're mapping two layers of the song at the same time which results in an unpredictable rhythm... personally i would go with something like this there is really soft drums in the bg if i am not wrong if u listen carefully idk i kept them but i changed something small next pattern i made this clickable 03:55:254 -
- 04:00:930 (1,2,3,4) - kinda the same thing as previous, i believe 04:00:119 (1,2,3,4) - are following the strings, if so, then the jumps on 04:00:930 (1,2,3,4) - doesn't make much sense because you're mapping two different layers of the song using the same concepts i mapped 2 different layers with hitcircles that doesnt mean they mapped same since the first layer 04:00:119 (1,2,3,4) - not so big jumps and express a specific flow for that sound and second layer is 04:00:930 (1,2,3,4) - that has bigger jumpas and different flow that express different sound like the drum so for me they are not mapped the same
- 04:08:024 (4,5) - i don't really get why this jump is so big, it feels unbalanced if we consider that there's nothing different compared to the rest of the section lowed the jumps
- 04:10:659 (1,2) - i get the idea behind these long sliders but it feels kinda undermapped for my taste, there are still some strong beats in the music such as 04:11:267 - 04:12:889 - etc... not to mention that the low sv combined with low object density feels unbalanced compared to the rest of the section which is not too different to this one since you not the first one who said this i guess i change fixed xd
- 04:18:565 (6) -04:44:511 (6) - 04:57:484 (6) - most of these shapes look irregular, as if there wasn't too much effort on making them properly, not really an issue but i guess it's worth to mention polished more symmetrycal nodes with grid snap
@-Vanilla i guess we can wait its okay x)
Edit: fixed storyboard and updated!