Hello from M4M queue!
- 00:10:894 (1,2) - Why not make these sliders like the rest of them? The pattern isn't any different in the music
- 00:26:069 (5) - This slider shape doesn't really occur elsewhere in the section, feels unwarranted strong vocals
- 00:31:706 (5,1) - Might want to decrease the stack value so that this stacks cleanly instead of sticking out
- 00:32:607 (5,6) - imo don't see a reason for this spacing, nothing changes in the song to warrant this if you used even spacing before snare
- 00:33:809 (2,3) - don't really see a reason for this slider shape, but it's not really an issue vocals
- 00:35:863 (5) - again, the angled slider doesn't make a lot of sense to me because the held vocal right before it is curved instead ye, asthetics and vocals dunno its rly minor imo^^
- 00:38:246 (8) - I think this works far better as a slider, if you change it you'd have to move the position though emphesized drumfill
- 01:16:742 (3,4) - Right here again, lower stack distance so these stack nicely, looks ugly as is tried but i have take it down to 0 ;(
- 01:18:064 (4,4) - For both of these, last section which is the same part musically you used curved, but switched to angled here, feels inconsistent.
true made them curved
- 00:08:258 (1,1) - Both of these spinners should go a little longer and end somewhere else. They don't end on a strong sound and it feels off have to take it off 2 beats before cause it is an normal diff
- 00:10:894 (1,2,3) - This is the only time you used circles over sliders in this section, consider changing for consistency drum hits
- 00:31:556 (4) - This is a held vocal note, should extend the slider to catch all of it
hh would be inconsisten see: 00:36:304 (4) -
- 01:12:717 (2) - You were using circles everywhere else, no real reason to use a slider here instead changed that part
- In general, you have a weird thing of skipping over vocal lines even though you were mapping to vocals just moments before. You want to stay consistent imo so that players know what to play based on what they're hearing.
Good luck in ranking! The timing points seem like a hassle to work with though. M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/651083
ill mod your map tommorrow and reply on your mod.
Edit made Mod
Thanks for your Mod!