Here's my part of the M4MThanks alot for your mod! i took the 50% remap to make it clear and NOT random to avoid 100 mods^^ i checked all your parts that u mentioned too.
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646289
- 00:01:883 (3) - Can't hear an audiable beat here. A 1/4 slider would be good because it emphasizes the only noticable beats here, the guitar and bass.
- 00:07:091 (1,2) - Because the slider end is pointed so much upwards on (1), it makes for uncomfortable movement between (1) and (2). How about something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8710442 so ease that. Same for 00:11:776 (1,2) - and 00:14:131 (1,2) -
- 00:22:056 (7) - How about stacking on 00:21:326 (5) - sliderhead to make for better impact/emphasize for both the snare and open hi-hat beat.
- 00:34:397 (4) - This repeat slider doesn't follow the music because the only heavy beat here isn't clickable, so it lacks impact. How about this rhythm? https://puu.sh/wWc9I/a721131c2a.jpg
- 00:36:304 (5,6) - Missing hitsounds
- 00:38:532 (1) - Remove clap as there's no snare sound on this beat in this drum fill.
- 00:52:438 - Since you were following the vocals in this part, it feels awkward leaving this vocal beat out since it's the more heavy beat in this section.
- 01:20:140 (1) - Same as Parachute's diff.
Hmm... I don't know how to feel about this one. But I wont lie - it lacks in quality. Most placements felt random, some rhythms doesn't follow the music at all, and aestetics could've been polished or expanded upon. But that doesn't mean that it needs a remap. Just alot more mods.