1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
Check it CBullet =D Its my skin for this Competition

Forum: DELETED

Skin: DELETED


Thanks for watching and greetings.
posted

elvicen69 wrote:

Check it CBullet =D Its my skin for this Competition

Forum: [REDACTED]

Skin: [REDACTED]


Thanks for watching and greetings.
Submission link is on the original post, please do not leak that you made this skin in the future! I kindly request that you edit out your links.
posted

CBullet wrote:

Submission link is on the original post, please do not leak that you made this skin in the future! I kindly request that you edit out your links.
I do skin submission on this page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfU5C41aZQUmTtnAUXTh3XCJFrFnAz42tm0WSl4GcYKmwevNg/viewform and i sended you that, but I put the forum link and download so that they can see it here and you same =d

I deleted links, sorry.


Only I tell that, Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
posted
He meant "please remove your forum links" cuz the voting will be anonymous to avoid any bias.

We all want a fair game right?
posted

-yuo- wrote:

He meant "please remove your forum links" cuz the voting will be anonymous to avoid any bias.

We all want a fair game right?
:O ok sorry I did not understand well now I will delete the links without problem = D

Thank you, I edited my posts
posted

elvicen69 wrote:

:O ok sorry I did not understand well now I will delete the links without problem = D

Thank you, I edited my posts
Thanks papi ;)
posted
Only 3 more days until the skinning competition deadline!
Get your entries finished and submitted to this link before this timer ends!
posted
Cant wait to vote!

and wishing i had the time to participate... but well, maybe just a normal non-competition skin in the future then
posted

-yuo- wrote:

Cant wait to vote!

and wishing i had the time to participate... but well, maybe just a normal non-competition skin in the future then
If you had the time I'm sure you would've won tbh. Your other skins are really high quality.
posted
Ehhehehe :lol:
posted

-yuo- wrote:

Ehhehehe :lol:
;)
posted
Less than 24 hours remains until the skinning competition deadline!
Get your entries finished and submitted to this link before this timer ends!
posted
Woooho! Voting is finally opened!
posted
is it just me or do the links not work and take forever to load?? nvm it is just me
and anyway, a zip of all of them would be nicer tbh :D
posted
And plus a preview would be nice?
posted

-Chitose- wrote:

And plus a preview would be nice?
well imo a preview could make people give up on looking through them more thoroughly and then it'll kinda be unfair....
posted

-Chitose- wrote:

And plus a preview would be nice?
Working on a showcase video of all of them, but we do want people to look through them by themselves as well, which is why it's not being released when the voting was.

-yuo- wrote:

is it just me or do the links not work and take forever to load?? nvm it is just me
and anyway, a zip of all of them would be nicer tbh :D
We were going to do that originally, but then some idiot would've gotten confused like "how do zip."
posted

-yuo- wrote:

well imo a preview could make people give up on looking through them more thoroughly and then it'll kinda be unfair....
I know we can't examine the skin more properly and kinda unfair but that's More better than downloading one by one and examine the element per-piece, especially when we don't know the size of skin like number two while the first one have 5-7mb second have 15+mb and that's make checking the skin more slow.

voter should be vote what they want to vote right? at least give us some hint like file size or screenshot of song select so if we think by look is good we download it and then checking it, if not good then we don't vote it right? you know "don't judge the book by the cover"

CBullet wrote:

Working on a showcase video of all of them, but we do want people to look through them by themselves as well, which is why it's not being released when the voting was.
sounds nice to me but at least add info of file size
posted

CBullet wrote:

-Chitose- wrote:

And plus a preview would be nice?
Working on a showcase video of all of them, but we do want people to look through them by themselves as well, which is why it's not being released when the voting was.

-yuo- wrote:

is it just me or do the links not work and take forever to load?? nvm it is just me
and anyway, a zip of all of them would be nicer tbh :D
We were going to do that originally, but then some idiot would've gotten confused like "how do zip."
seems legit and,, well i guess i can live with opening 10 links and adding em all

-Chitose- wrote:

-yuo- wrote:

well imo a preview could make people give up on looking through them more thoroughly and then it'll kinda be unfair....
I know we can't examine the skin more properly and kinda unfair but that's More better than downloading one by one and examine the element per-piece, especially when we don't know the size of skin like number two while the first one have 5-7mb second have 15+mb and that's make checking the skin more slow.

voter should be vote what they want to vote right? at least give us some hint like file size or screenshot of song select so if we think by look is good we download it and then checking it, if not good then we don't vote it right? you know "don't judge the book by the cover"
true, but if you give them a cover to judge then its more likely they judge by its cover..

-Chitose- wrote:

CBullet wrote:

Working on a showcase video of all of them, but we do want people to look through them by themselves as well, which is why it's not being released when the voting was.
sounds nice to me but at least add info of file size
yeh, that would be good


but anyways, these are all minor details that aren't really worth it to worry about...


Well done on your skins, everyone! Quite a high quality there!
posted
RIP, my skin didn't get into the entrys.
oh well, better luck next time ig xd

I think entry 3 or 4 would win
show more
Please sign in to reply.