1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
Wait Question: can I actually use the skin I already created to enter the comtest
posted
If you never released it who would be able to know? :P
posted
it's obligatory add "@2x" files?
posted

Royal22YTGaming wrote:

Wait Question: can I actually use the skin I already created to enter the comtest


At that point it's an honor code, and if you're found to be cheating you'll be barred from all future competitions.

-Snivy3000- wrote:

it's obligatory add "@2x" files?

Not a requirement, but I would highly recommend it. Uservote I don't know about, but I know for sure that we'll be judging all of the skins in whatever resolutions we play at. I play at 1080p.
posted
Thanks for the info and encouragement, i might put this contest behind for now then.... maybe make an oceanic skin but it'll be wayyy overdue for this comp

BTW MAKE A FAQ SECTION ON FIRST POST!
this would make it easy for people to read and come back to later if they need to check some rules
[img]FAQ TITLE IMAGE[/img]
[box=ENLIGHTEN ME]
[quote="Asker"]Question[/quote]
Answer

[quote="Asker"]Question[/quote]
Answer[/box]
posted
:thinking: maybe will make a faq, kind of covered most of it on the release video though
posted
aiiigghhhht. time to join
posted
Check it CBullet =D Its my skin for this Competition

Forum: DELETED

Skin: DELETED


Thanks for watching and greetings.
posted

elvicen69 wrote:

Check it CBullet =D Its my skin for this Competition

Forum: [REDACTED]

Skin: [REDACTED]


Thanks for watching and greetings.


Submission link is on the original post, please do not leak that you made this skin in the future! I kindly request that you edit out your links.
posted

CBullet wrote:



Submission link is on the original post, please do not leak that you made this skin in the future! I kindly request that you edit out your links.


I do skin submission on this page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfU5C41aZQUmTtnAUXTh3XCJFrFnAz42tm0WSl4GcYKmwevNg/viewform and i sended you that, but I put the forum link and download so that they can see it here and you same =d

I deleted links, sorry.


Only I tell that, Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
posted
He meant "please remove your forum links" cuz the voting will be anonymous to avoid any bias.

We all want a fair game right?
posted

-yuo- wrote:

He meant "please remove your forum links" cuz the voting will be anonymous to avoid any bias.

We all want a fair game right?


:O ok sorry I did not understand well now I will delete the links without problem = D

Thank you, I edited my posts
posted

elvicen69 wrote:


:O ok sorry I did not understand well now I will delete the links without problem = D

Thank you, I edited my posts


Thanks papi ;)
posted
Only 3 more days until the skinning competition deadline!
Get your entries finished and submitted to this link before this timer ends!
posted
Cant wait to vote!

and wishing i had the time to participate... but well, maybe just a normal non-competition skin in the future then
posted

-yuo- wrote:

Cant wait to vote!

and wishing i had the time to participate... but well, maybe just a normal non-competition skin in the future then


If you had the time I'm sure you would've won tbh. Your other skins are really high quality.
posted
Ehhehehe :lol:
posted

-yuo- wrote:

Ehhehehe :lol:
;)
posted
Less than 24 hours remains until the skinning competition deadline!
Get your entries finished and submitted to this link before this timer ends!
posted
Woooho! Voting is finally opened!
Please sign in to reply.