forum

General/Set-up Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ivalset
Paska Mafia is the gayest shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
FisHie_old
And what is that supposed to mean ?
Chris_old

NoHItter wrote:

More of, it will be really disadvantageous for town to claim.
Lets say a Mafia Strongman that allows a second kill to be submitted upon sending in the target's role.
Or even a set-up that cancels the action of a PR when they claim truthfully (soft or otherwise).
mass claiming is one thing but cutting out claiming entirely would be stupid

it's part of the game

mass claiming is an exploit
Topic Starter
0_o
Mafia factional 1-shot ability that gets an extra shot for every 3 people that roleclaim in a single day.
Wojjan
I am going to have a special kind of antimeasure in 111111. Oh, but you will see.
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

I am going to have a special kind of antimeasure in 111111. Oh, but you will see.
you make me want to try it just to find out
Lilac
I don't mind mass claiming in my Lovers Mafia.
Wojjan

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Random guesses aren't to be expected of myself, Rantai.

Using a bit of meta here, take a look at Two's mafia game for example.
USING THE GAME WHERE YOU ARE A COP WHO WHO CHECKS PEOPLE ON ACCOUNT OF BEING AGGRESSIVE AS AN EXAMPLE THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT PICKING SCUM.
OH MY GOD.
OH. MY. GOD.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...You do realize talking about active mafia games is illegal, right?
Salvage
i guess wojjan is going to jail, damn we're gonna miss the epic game.
Chris_old

Salvage wrote:

i guess wojjan is going to jail, damn we're gonna miss the epic game.
nooooooooooooo
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Not THAT kind of illegal. Geez, you people take things to literally (even if you ARE being sarcastic).
Wojjan
welp we had a good run.
Lyby juts pmed me the details I'm doing six months. see you 12/12/12
Wojjan
also I am not even talking about the active game because I) paska is dead/dying because the game is total sht and gives you roles that kill you on use and II) quoting something you wrote in that thread doesn't equal talking about the events that happen in that thread.

That's just you being an idiot and me being a douche.
Salvage
hmm i though convicted mafia moderators weren't allowed to host again for life.
LadySuburu
Hey guys join my mini.
Chris_old
I really hope you're joking cause that's pathetic
Two_old
sarcasm

-----------

chris
Chris_old

Two wrote:

sarcasm

-----------

chris
I'm a realist

I can't help but believe people can be that ridiculous

sry lybydose nothing personal
Mashley
what happen
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
someone set us up the bomb

Also, Chris, so am I. =/
Salvage
rofl'd hard.
Wojjan
Please delete this entire page of conversation. It's worth nothing.
Chris_old
delete this whole thread and remake it

every 10 pages
Wojjan
We are totally gonna break the page record on everything here.
Wojjan
If songfia does become a thing after |||||||||, or if I decide to host a minigame sometime in the future, Lybydose is, after the fiasco in my current game, no longer welcome to play.

While we're on the topic, I'd like people to seriously reconsider allowing DxS into further games as well because he basically never posts, and even admitted in signups for ||||||||| that he doesn't want to make an effort for the game.
Topic Starter
0_o
I think we should start taking abusive behaviour more seriously in general. Verbal bashing in a GAME that people sign up for for FUN is simply unacceptable. Even new players have been given a hard time for being new. Hurling insults makes the game less fun for everyone involved, and I'm truly sick of it.
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

I think we should start taking abusive behaviour more seriously in general. Verbal bashing in a GAME that people sign up for for FUN is simply unacceptable. Even new players have been given a hard time for being new. Hurling insults makes the game less fun for everyone involved, and I'm truly sick of it.
Amen. Wanting to win shouldn't in any case sacrifice common courtesy.
Chris_old
if you guys are gonna start banning people off make sure it's the provoker and not the provoked
Wojjan
The provoked can deal with the situation in a million ways that don't involve breaking game rules. Tell the mod, it's their job to deal with this shit. You don't fix the issue by claiming your role PM verbatim and actually EXPECTING to get modkilled.
NoHitter
The provoker needs to be punished too IMO.
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

The provoked can deal with the situation in a million ways that don't involve breaking game rules. Tell the mod, it's their job to deal with this shit. You don't fix the issue by claiming your role PM verbatim and actually EXPECTING to get modkilled.
yes that was retarded but I wasn't saying lybydose was the provoked---------------
🌸
Wojjan
He was in this situation, unless you feel someone else is even more of a victim.
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

He was in this situation, unless you feel someone else is even more of a victim.
I wouldn't say victim but Lybydose was definitely the one blowing up the thread with rage at Two
Two_old
All I know is if you have a problem with something you should say it. Don't wait 20 pages and suddenly act offended. Dredging it back up after that long only contributes to what you claim to dislike anyway.
Wojjan
Some people are asleep, and I can well understand people not being around for twenty pages at the pace 111111 moves.
Two_old
I think all 3 of the people who complained about it had posted since that point, so I don't buy sleep as a reason.
Wojjan
Okay then you don't. I really couldn't care less. It's really worth nothing that you're defending yourself by saying it's better that they don't speak up.
Topic Starter
0_o
I was behind in the thread when the conversation was happening; I commented right after I caught up.
Two_old
I don't understand what you are saying at all. Not only am I not defending myself but I'm saying the exact opposite, that they should speak up.
show more