Moddo 4 moddo[Nice set, those are a couple of scary overdoses! Thanks, gotta agree upon that observation though, they're surely not your average overdose :^)
- 01:46:884 (1,2,3) - I think it would be cool to add some emphasis to these to contrast with 01:43:884 (1,2,3) - Try moving 01:46:884 (1) - to x:100 and 01:48:759 (3) - to x:224 Though make sure to curve 01:48:759 (3) - in some more and the distance to 01:50:259 (1) - gets pretty big done
- I really like this cup however I'm a little worried about tickrate 2. There's some lengthy slider chains that require "precise" movements at a cup level. I think lowering it to tickrate 1 would help to make the slider chains easier. As the ranking criteria says...Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. However, lower difficulties may use lower tick rates to reduce accuracy requirements for newer playersI think that's certainly applicable here k then, will use str1 for this diff.
- 00:02:259 (2) - I'd tilt the tail on this a bit so it doesn't stick out quite as much, just a slight nerf to bring it in line with 00:03:759 (4) - done
- 00:13:509 (1,2,3) - Distance feels a bit ambiguous here and I'm not sure if these are meant to be dashes or walkable. Personally I think this works great as a walk as the song winds down and I'd suggest moving 00:14:259 (2) - to x:268 reduced distancing to 1,5x
- 01:14:071 (4,5) - I think a weak walk to this would suit it well, as it is now it's just abouts walkable so I'd suggest nerfing the distance either way but try moving 01:14:071 (4) - to x:304 and then Ctrl+H on 01:14:259 (5) - and move it to x:356 Sorta did this but kept 1x distancing between slider and note
- 01:18:009 (1,2,3) - I think a pattern like this might be too tricky for a Salad. You have to do stuttering movements left to catch 01:18:009 (1,2) - and then do a well timed dash in the same direction to avoid overshooting on 01:18:759 (3) - I'd really reccomend simplifying this pattern and maybe consider reducing the timeline to 1/1 sliders It's actually really easy to play IMO, it's just pressing left once and then left+dash to catch (3), nothing too hard or platter-like.
- 01:29:259 (3,4,1) - This is another tricky pattern. The movement to 01:29:634 (4) - after dashing to 01:29:259 (3) - is really awkward and requires a great deal of catcher control. I'd reccomend making the distance to 01:29:634 (4) - easily walkable Doing so would stop having consistency with how I'm managing strong snares (2,7x distancing) compared to the bassline's distancing (1,5x) so I'd actually keep this one as well. Changed the layout of the pattern a bit so that it's easier to catch anyway
- 01:30:009 (1,2,3) - Same thing as with 01:18:009 (1,2,3) - Same as before.
- 01:58:134 (6) - I'd lower the distance here a bit so it's a bit more comfortable after the dash to 01:57:759 (5) - done
- 02:19:321 (5,1) - Think this would play better with just a walk to 02:19:321 (5) - and a clear dash to 02:19:509 (1) - as the distance is a little ambiguous right now done
- Like in the cup could be worth considering tickrate 1 here, I know it ruins the aesthetics a bit but it helps to make a lot of sliders easier done
- 00:10:509 (1,2,3) - Dashes to these feel just a little weak. Try moving 00:10:509 (1) - to x:116 and 00:12:009 (3) - to x:400 done
- 00:55:509 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - This is all playing pretty much the same and I feel that takes away from the emphasis on 00:57:759 (3) - Try moving 00:56:259 (3,4) - to x:124 Using strong dashes in place of the hypers and building up to the hyper to 00:57:759 (3) - done
- 01:12:571 (2,3,4) - Some ambiguous spacing here. Considering it's a pretty calm part of the song I'd suggest moving 01:12:759 (3) - to x:336 and making it clearly walkable done
- 01:45:852 (2) - With the spacing between 01:45:946 (3,4) - I'd suggest moving 01:45:852 (2) - a couple of grid spots right to x:128 to make it a more comfortable movement Moved it to x:118 instead.
- 01:00:759 (2,3) - Woah this antiflow dash right after a hyper feels very uncalled for, spacing seems tight here but I really reccomend finding a way to get rid of this antiflow entirely Got rid of it :>
- 01:09:009 (1,2) - Antiflow isn't too bad here but still feels a little harsh coming off a strong hyper, same for 01:09:759 (1,2) - It's not really that bad, actually. Gonna keep it (still modified it a bit so that it's more flowy)