1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hey o/

NM request
Artist and title: Amatsuki - Nagareboshi
BPM: 176
Length: 5:05
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/808205/#taiko/1696049
What diff you want me to mod: Wish

thanks in advance :)
posted

Astolfo wrote:

i'll do a NM, https://old.ppy.sh/s/804386

i think you would like the song c: thank you
okay

josh1024 wrote:

nm I guess
Artist and title: ナノウ - ハロ/ハワユ
BPM: 95
Length: 2:18
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/807127#taiko/1694062
What diff you want me to mod: idc
hey old songs accepted owo)b


Smallwu wrote:

nm request pls!

Artist and title: Chimame-tai - Poppin Jump
BPM: 150
Length: 1:29
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/757027
What diff you want me to mod: prefer all, but it's up to you!

hope you'll like it, thanks in advance!
pyon pyon accepted :'0



Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

Hi~

NM request
Artist and title: Matsuda Akito - After After
BPM: 185
Length: 1:25
Link: https://old.ppy.sh/s/682326
What diff you want me to mod: You can select it

Thanks :)
lagu mania jadul,boleh nih



iloveyou4ever wrote:

Hey o/

NM request
Artist and title: Amatsuki - Nagareboshi
BPM: 176
Length: 5:05
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/808205/#taiko/1696049
What diff you want me to mod: Wish

thanks in advance :)
accepted but it's take a time to do marathon mapset than the other stuff XD
posted
(NM)
Machico - Korekara ( TV Size )
BPM: 162
Length:01:26

(I first time make kantan , kantan priority)
other diffs just choose what you like

:):):):):):):):):):):)
posted
NM request (M4M is fine too, tell me please :) )
Artist and title: Co shu Nie - asphyxia
BPM: 165
Length: 2:54
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/816287
What diff you want me to mod: What diff is fine for me!

Thanks :)
posted
Normal Mod
Artist and title: Mio Yamazaki - Noise (TV Size)
BPM: 225
Length: 1:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/815639
What diff you want me to mod: semua terserah padamu
posted

jacky10186 wrote:

(NM)
Machico - Korekara ( TV Size )
BPM: 162
Length:01:26

(I first time make kantan , kantan priority)
other diffs just choose what you like

:):):):):):):):):):):)
muzukashii and oni in 2 diff :eyes: *call 911

(jk I accepted your request :D)

mintong89 wrote:

NM request (M4M is fine too, tell me please :) )
Artist and title: Co shu Nie - asphyxia
BPM: 165
Length: 2:54
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/816287
What diff you want me to mod: What diff is fine for me!

Thanks :)
I accepted your request as M4M (you can check what mapset I want you to mod in your queue as M4M too XD)

Poii wrote:

Normal Mod
Artist and title: Mio Yamazaki - Noise (TV Size)
BPM: 225
Length: 1:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/815639
What diff you want me to mod: semua terserah padamu
nah gini dong ada drum" nya hati jadi tenang wkwk (Accepted)

tkdLolly wrote:

NM request
Artist and title: sasakure.UK, MillionGhostWander
BPM: 230
Length: 6:15
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/782591
What diff you want me to mod: MillionTaikoWander

thanks in advance :)
I'm sorry I'm not accepted your request in previous round because I'm thinking your mapset is pretty hard for me to mod but lemme try my best to mod it since I want to learn how electronics song mapsets looks like XD

NM Closed
M4M Still Open
posted
Hello, M4M Request!

Artist and title: K.Rekii - Bostonian Life!

BPM: 151~181

Length: 5:01

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/816152

What diff you want me to mod: Glorious Trip

If accepted, I'll mod your Trysail - High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

Thanks! :)
posted

KyouRekii87 wrote:

Hello, M4M Request!

Artist and title: K.Rekii - Bostonian Life!

BPM: 151~181

Length: 5:01

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/816152

What diff you want me to mod: Glorious Trip

If accepted, I'll mod your Trysail - High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

Thanks! :)
interesting song, accepted owo)b
posted
Hello!

(NM/M4M/GD): M4M

Artist and title: Billain - Boogie

BPM: 174

Length: 6:22

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/815864#taiko/1711044

What diff you want me to mod: The map. :P

My maps: I'll mod Trysail - High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

Thanks!
posted

Whats Skill wrote:

Hello!

(NM/M4M/GD): M4M

Artist and title: Billain - Boogie

BPM: 174

Length: 6:22

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/815864#taiko/1711044

What diff you want me to mod: The map. :P

My maps: I'll mod Trysail - High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

Thanks!
Okay Accepted!
posted
Hi!

M4M

Artist and Title: Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion

BPM: 195

Length: 5:32 (5:28 draintime)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/778140#taiko/1634409

What diff: Single diff

Your map: High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

If you'd like me to mod a different map of yours, I can as well.

Thank you!
posted

Kbludoh wrote:

Hi!

M4M

Artist and Title: Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion

BPM: 195

Length: 5:32 (5:28 draintime)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/778140#taiko/1634409

What diff: Single diff

Your map: High Free Spirits (nenpulse bootleg remix)

If you'd like me to mod a different map of yours, I can as well.

Thank you!
ok accepted but since I really busy right now so the currect request should be late, sorry ;_;

also closed the thread for a while to let me clear all this request first
posted
ssssshhhhh new round here :3

NM: 0/3
M4M: unlimited
posted
Hello!

(M4M)

Artist and title: ZUN - Crimson Belvedere ~ Eastern Dream...

BPM: 129 lul

Length: 1:37

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/839424#taiko/1757218

What diff you want me to mod: anything is good

I'm willing to mod yuiko - GLORIOUS DAYS (Short)

Let me know, thanks!
posted
:3
posted
hi

(NM)

Artist and title: Poppin'Party - Senbonzakura

BPM: 154

Length: 1:38

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/839483#taiko/1757336

What diff you want me to mod: all if possible

thank yous
posted
hellou

(NM)

Artist and title: AZALEA - GALAXY HidE and SeeK

BPM: 141

Length: 1:36

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/528472#taiko/1524545

What diff you want me to mod: all if you want
posted
Hi

(NM)

Artist and title: nameless - SLoWMoTIoN

BPM: 160

Length: 5:04

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/834799#taiko/1748618

What diff you want me to mod: SLoW oNI

Thanks in advance!
posted
accepted all owo)b

NM: 3/3 (Closed)
M4M: I need M4M :'(
posted
Hi~

M4M request

Artist and title: Satou Shizuku & Sakakibara Yui - Eternal Melodia
BPM: 165
Length: 1:54
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/717864
What diff you want me to mod: You may select
My maps : yuiko - Glorious Days (Short)

Terima kasih :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.