forum

MineCraft Awesome Parodys - MINE DIAMONDS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yoshee4232
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:49:08 PM

Artist: MineCraft Awesome Parodys
Title: MINE DIAMONDS
Tags: take on me ass cancer ear rape kms kys Minecraft suicidal thoughts why?
BPM: 169
Filesize: 5642kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. cancer (4.25 stars, 147 notes)
Download: MineCraft Awesome Parodys - MINE DIAMONDS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I truly believe this is the future of osu mapping, this is my magnum opus. Mapping will never be the same again.
jas
General

Add tags like "take on me" "ass cancer" "ear rape" "kms" "I'm suicidal" "Minecraft" etc etc

Judging from what I hear, audio bitrate might be too high consider lowering it

The Minecraft titties in the Minecraft background would be considered nsfw and would be unrankable since the hot kawaii Minecraft gurl titties are bulging out, and it invokes rape as the man has his kawaii crotch against her kawaii behind

Just one diff is unrankable consider adding some gds if you can find any, pm me when I come back from inactivity

Actual diff

Yea nop

End~

Well gl going for rank, lets go 2017 mapping!!!
Topic Starter
yoshee4232

CraEZy wrote:

General

Add tags like "take on me" "ass cancer" "ear rape" "kms" "I'm suicidal" "Minecraft" etc etc good tags, I'll add them

Judging from what I hear, audio bitrate might be too high consider lowering it such a beautiful voice should not be compressed, in fact I'm considering changing the audio to lossless FLAC to truly capture the beauty of this angels voice

The Minecraft titties in the Minecraft background would be considered nsfw and would be unrankable since the hot kawaii Minecraft gurl titties are bulging out, and it invokes rape as the man has his kawaii crotch against her kawaii behind idk, it's pretty hot, I think I'll keep it

Just one diff is unrankable consider adding some gds if you can find any, pm me when I come back from inactivity while I would be fine with guest difficulties I think such an amazing map is still rankable as I'm sure the BN's can make an exception for this masterpiece. keep in mind your GD may never live up to my prowess and you may have to commit sepuku due to my difficulty being too good

Actual diff

Yea nop I know, its absolute perfection

End~

Well gl going for rank, lets go 2017 mapping!!!
Qiyana
actually get rid of those tags as they are unrelatable. minecraft is related but is already mentioned in the metadata/title. git rit of it
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.