forum

moro - Holy Bitch [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Midnaait
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 7 de enero de 2018 at 15:35:23

Artist: moro
Title: Holy Bitch
Source: 東方神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires.
Tags: 東方Project ZUN TH13 TH 13 Shinreibyou Divine Spirit Mausoleum The Wicked Hermit Who Passes Through Walls Touhou 霍 青娥 Seiga Kaku Old Distant Desire Drive KINZOK ON KINZOKON Kinzoku GENSOU HARDSOUND #008 Nu-Style Gabber Old Yuanxian 古きユアンシェン
BPM: 220
Filesize: 16195kb
Play Time: 05:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Corrupted Arcadia (9,19 stars, 2955 notes)
Download: moro - Holy Bitch
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
moro - Holy 🅱itch
-Kazu-
rank pls
Topic Starter
Midnaait

-Anhedonia- wrote:

rank pls
perhaBs
Topic Starter
Midnaait
It begins.
-Kazu-

Midnaait wrote:

It begins.
HOYL SHT HYPEEEE
Zing
A quick SR inflation note: Removing all the yellow-tick objects (1/8 doublets), the map is 0.9* lower. I note this because I have a problem with the rising tide of SR and PP inflation through 1/8 doublets. If they didn't turn this into a 9* map when it should be 8*, I'd have no problem with them, since they seem to be placed well. But, I urge you to not contribute to something that a lot of the community around me sees as a cancer in the Taiko mapping meta.
Topic Starter
Midnaait

Zing wrote:

A quick SR inflation note: Removing all the yellow-tick objects (1/8 doublets), the map is 0.9* lower. I note this because I have a problem with the rising tide of SR and PP inflation through 1/8 doublets. If they didn't turn this into a 9* map when it should be 8*, I'd have no problem with them, since they seem to be placed well. But, I urge you to not contribute to something that a lot of the community around me sees as a cancer in the Taiko mapping meta.
peppy should fix his sr tbh
I'm not even finished with this map and I might nerf it when I finish it so dont panic pls
Topic Starter
Midnaait
I ended up not nerfing it LUL
Topic Starter
Midnaait
¯\_(ツ)_/¯