forum

KANA BOON - Baton Road

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Lian-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 22 de junio de 2017 at 7:08:55 p. m.

Artist: KANA BOON
Title: Baton Road
Source: ボルート:次の世代ナルト
Tags: Boruto-Oppening-Naruto-Shippuden-KANA BOON
BPM: 162
Filesize: 27751kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,37 stars, 71 notes)
  2. Hard (3,43 stars, 227 notes)
  3. The Next Level (4,94 stars, 369 notes)
Download: KANA BOON - Baton Road
Download: KANA BOON - Baton Road (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello how are you all
-I hope Les like my map a lot, it's made with Love for Everyone :)

Thanks for reading appreciate the work, And if you like Give points, and give me a heart ...

All difficulties are Completes <3
Topic Starter
-Lian-
k
Topic Starter
-Lian-
k
Rabbitt
The next level difficulty
00:41:295 (1,2,3) - the 2nd note is on top of the 1st note, I don't know if you wanted that but.. it would be very confusing to the player
00:36:850 (2,3,4,5) - note 4 should be moved away from 5 as it doesn't follow the previous instances of this pattern (a small stream then a slider)
00:21:850 (1,2) - I'd say these two sliders would be better if they were the same slider shape (but that's just me)
why is 00:46:480 (5,1) - two different colours but 00:47:221 (2,3) - isn't? it would make sense for both the combos to be the same
(these may be bad comments but this is my first time trying to mod so you can just completely not acknowledge it or give me reasons as to why you did what you did)
Topic Starter
-Lian-
No, estan bien, gracias por tu ayuda ya corregi algunas cosas, te invito a probarlo otra ves, si quieres. ;)

No, they're fine, thanks for your help and I corrected some things, I invite you to try it again, if you want. 8-) ;) ;)
OvO-_old
:) So beautiful
Topic Starter
-Lian-
:)
OvO-_old
:)
OvO-_old
;)
XavierFix
;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.