1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi :D

Artist and Song name : MONSTA X - White Sugar
Genre : Kpop
Drain Time : 3:11
Diff : Oni, Muzukashii
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/600327

thanks in advance~
posted
ok done. 2 NM open xD
posted
Hello.

NM, please. :)
Artist and Song name: smearballs - COME PLAY WITH US DANNY
Genre: Dunno
Drain: 0:55
Diff: Whatever you like
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/410214

Also, if you'd prefer any of the other songs in my signature, you can mod them instead.
Thank you.
posted
Hi,sorry to request again XD

Artist and Song name : ryo (supercell) - ODDS&ENDS
Genre : Vocaloid
Drain Time : 5:14
Diff : FEARLESS
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1316271

Thanks :)
posted
Come Come !!
Nextday is my collage final test, so even modding is very funny xDDDDDDDDD
2 NM open yayyyy~~~
posted
Hi again. Is it OK to request another one just after you finished modding my other map? XD Just ignore me if you want some more variety in your mappers. :P

Anyway, if it's OK, try this:
NM
Artist and Song name: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama - Summer Boy
Drain: 1:29
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749

GL for tests. :)
posted
hi 404 :3
NM please ~

Hana - Sakura to Kotori
drain 4:58 (for App)
map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/566759

Thanks ><
posted

Jaltzu wrote:

Hi again. Is it OK to request another one just after you finished modding my other map? XD Just ignore me if you want some more variety in your mappers. :P

Anyway, if it's OK, try this:
NM
Artist and Song name: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama - Summer Boy
Drain: 1:29
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749

GL for tests. :)

yuzu__rinrin wrote:

hi 404 :3
NM please ~

Hana - Sakura to Kotori
drain 4:58 (for App)
map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/566759

Thanks ><
ok both accepted! let's burn tonight xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
posted
2NM open~
posted
hi 404, i'd like to request NM for this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607617
thanks in advance~
posted
Hi again :^)
NM, Also I need approval this xD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587602
I hope you accept this!
Thanks~
posted

Volta wrote:

hi 404, i'd like to request NM for this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607617
thanks in advance~

gaston_2199 wrote:

Hi again :^)
NM, Also I need approval this xD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587602
I hope you accept this!
Thanks~
both accepted~
m4m and gd open
posted
Hello GD request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581
Thanks
posted

davidminh0111 wrote:

Hello GD request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581
Thanks
what diff lol
posted

404 AccNotFound wrote:

davidminh0111 wrote:

Hello GD request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581
Thanks
what diff lol
Sorry, forgot to say, Inner Oni please
posted

davidminh0111 wrote:

Hello GD request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581
Thanks
what diff lol[/quote]
Sorry, forgot to say, Inner Oni please[/quote]

accepted!
m4m and gd open~
posted
GD req~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/612727

Inner Oni please~
thank you~
posted
posted
Hi NM request again and again XD

Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627248

Thanks :D
posted
Hi, M4M request

My map : TrySail - adrenaline!!!

Will mod : Buta-Otome - Towa no Maigo
and if I have enough time, I'll mod this too! orangentle / Yu_Asahina - HAELEQUIN (Extended ver.)

Thanks so much! :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.