forum

Roselia - LOUDER [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
scanter
okay I'll struggle

man, I had nice bandori fleets lol (me runs)
Topic Starter
scanter
frankly said, I don't have much times
Spectator
applied mods

http://puu.sh/zwKuM/414c5ae3ce.zip

please update!
Topic Starter
scanter
updated!
Ascendance
Let's not make this wait anymore then

Just some small stuff from me and we can move this forward once more!

Rain:

1. 00:00:263 (1) - tilting this a bit more to the left makes this a bit easier to play, the vertical nature of the slider makes it a bit sharp for an opening note of a rain.
  2. 00:25:648 (3,4,3,4) - Reducing the circles closer to the sliders by a little bit would make this less harsh for a rain player. The distances are pretty far as they are now.
  3. 00:35:417 (3,3) - The top diff didn't have these grace 1/4's, delete them for consistency please!
  4. 00:58:263 (1,2,3) - this is pretty boring and the small movements make it awkward to play. Maybe a reverse C shape here would be cool like this
Captivation:

1. 00:02:571 (3,1) - is this supposed to be a hyperdash? if not, reduce it please
  2. 00:09:956 - add a green volume increase line here please, this is pretty much inaudible
  3. 00:34:263 (4,5) - still could really be reduced, it's a strong note, but not deserving of cross screen hyper imo.
  4. 00:43:956 (2,3) - same
@scanter sorry for holding up the set. I didn't mean to upset you.
@BNs after this mod is replied to, I have no more issues with the set and won't hold it back from moving forward from here.
Topic Starter
scanter
don't get me wrong please. every mod has worth. I'm really appreciated your mod. my work will get busier and busier, That is the reason why.

I am sorry if my words sounded like that.

anyway, thank you really!
Ascendance
you're an amazing mapper, i'm hoping you'll continue to make great maps <33
Spectator

Ascendance wrote:

Let's not make this wait anymore then

Just some small stuff from me and we can move this forward once more!

Rain:

1. 00:00:263 (1) - tilting this a bit more to the left makes this a bit easier to play, the vertical nature of the slider makes it a bit sharp for an opening note of a rain. I don't see a difference by changing that tho :l
  2. 00:25:648 (3,4,3,4) - Reducing the circles closer to the sliders by a little bit would make this less harsh for a rain player. The distances are pretty far as they are now. yes
  3. 00:35:417 (3,3) - The top diff didn't have these grace 1/4's, delete them for consistency please! yes
  4. 00:58:263 (1,2,3) - this is pretty boring and the small movements make it awkward to play. Maybe a reverse C shape here would be cool like this small movements here actually fit with the song so I'll keep this
Captivation:

1. 00:02:571 (3,1) - is this supposed to be a hyperdash? if not, reduce it please yes
  2. 00:09:956 - add a green volume increase line here please, this is pretty much inaudible sure
  3. 00:34:263 (4,5) - still could really be reduced, it's a strong note, but not deserving of cross screen hyper imo.
  4. 00:43:956 (2,3) - same both fixed
@scanter sorry for holding up the set. I didn't mean to upset you.
@BNs after this mod is replied to, I have no more issues with the set and won't hold it back from moving forward from here.
http://puu.sh/zyLfI/f274367836.zip
Topic Starter
scanter
updated!
UndeadCapulet
edit: nvm, error on my end
eltmtlqkf
go go~
Topic Starter
scanter
expert is changed to rain. I mean, tags seem fine.

eltmtlqkf wrote:

go go~
thank you~
UndeadCapulet
grats ascendance for adding 1 more map to my dq'd list
Ascendance

UndeadCapulet wrote:

grats ascendance for adding 1 more map to my dq'd list
what was the other one
Topic Starter
scanter
thanks again! \o/
Xinnoh
Fu Xuan
regratz

666th post omf
Topic Starter
scanter
thank you again!

-Aqua wrote:

regratz

666th post omf
nice flag
Gaia
welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caren_sk
omedetoo!!
Satellite
congrats!
Nitrous
I didn't have to sell my bandori account after all :)

grats!
Topic Starter
scanter

Gaia wrote:

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not back, but will online weekend

caren_sk wrote:

omedetoo!!
arigatoo!!

Satellite wrote:

congrats!
thanks!

Nitrous wrote:

I didn't have to sell my bandori account after all :)

grats!
lol you're bandori master. thanks!
Enon
축하드립니다
Topic Starter
scanter

Enon wrote:

축하드립니다
ㄳㄳㄳ