show more
Decay
aw SHeeZy this topic gettin breezy
Topic Starter
Musty
fuu :<
Kitsunemimi

Mustaash wrote:

i'm regretting it because i'd put this nickname for the only reason here : french people says to me i have a mustache..
I don't know why i've changed username
And this is why you don't change it recklessly.
DerekMcD
This getting true...

I want my name changed to "Koroshi McAlpine"... Because this well be better to me if we requested for a name changed...
Starrodkirby86
This isn't a name request topic. Name changing has its own automated service that's only for supporters.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/profile-username/

However, Mustassh was requesting for a second name change.
Topic Starter
Musty
yes, so what do you think about?
krysyS
I think that because we are osu! supporter, we should have a second chance to change our username.
Cyclohexane
Suck it up.

There's a big-ass note that clearly states that you can only change your username once so if you wasted that chance, too bad.

And no offense but if you find your current username retarded, the one that you request plays in the same league.
Also, what Jesus said.
krysyS
Mr Color, your answer is so evil ! But i understand, there was a big note for sure when i changed my username !!
Shiro

krysyS wrote:

I think that because we are osu! supporter, we should have a second chance to change our username.
Being a supporter is a requirement to change it once.
Sakura
Sorry but no, you already agreed that is the username you wanted for your final choice, and it's not a typo on your name or anything like that so i highly doubt it will be changed
Kurai
I'm the guy who suggested him this nickname, it was supposed to be a joke but he did it. I'm not for a new nickname change, but "Mustaash" is really a stupid nickname, so I don't see any problems to let him get is previous username back.
Fight69
Shiirn
^

Don't waste your namechange on a joke.
Topic Starter
Musty
yes, that was stupid *editing post subject*
but then, why Rick_Astley changed to Mutsui
why S changed do BinJip etc..
why?
why? °.°
( and fight69, i know this image.. )
Hanyuu
well you said you are getting trolled because of your name ... :?

but now this is in forum and everyone will come "i want a name change too!" You should have tried to contact peppy not write this :o
it is not a question for the public..
Ephemeral
no, you shouldn't have tried to contact peppy about this BECAUSE IT IS VERY CLEAR ON THE USERNAME CHANGE PAGE THAT YOU ARE ONLY EVER GIVEN ONE NAME CHANGE

that's it, end of story. think before you act next time.
Esupanitix

krysyS wrote:

Being an osu! supporter GIVES YOU THAT FIRST CHANCE. With that kind of reasoning, I could change my name back and forth between WeegeevsWeegee and Esupanitix all I freaking want.
Jarby
Mustaash is a way cooler name than both Sweyax and sw3yax anyway. Wear it proudly, okay?
Topic Starter
Musty

Ephemeral wrote:

no, you shouldn't have tried to contact peppy about this BECAUSE IT IS VERY CLEAR ON THE USERNAME CHANGE PAGE THAT YOU ARE ONLY EVER GIVEN ONE NAME CHANGE

that's it, end of story. think before you act next time.
failed, already asked ppy some months ago..
dvorak_old
There is some exception.

X_AAA to X AAA or X AAA to X_AAA
Also you can ask admins with acceptable reason to change your name back to exactly same name .
Previously known as Sweyax <<

If your case don't match above, still you can ask peppy.
But don't expect you can get reply.

Also locked