forum

Tom Kenny - Stadium Rave [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXOsuPersonXx
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Joe Castle
Hi! You requested a mod in #modreq, so im here to see if i can help you :D

lets see what you have done... (this is just my opinión) :o

First Look:

1. Your background looks very pixelated, remember that a background must be 1920x1080 :o

2. I dont know who is the artist is really tom Kenny, because i also found that the composers were Mark Governor and Glenn Nishida.

3. the mp3 itself has some other noises besides the tune itself, like a spinning sound, water sounds and a "quack" sound, you should find a better mp3

4. Kiai should last about 15 seconds at least

Easy Diff "Might Be Impossible... TO FAIL THIS ONE!"

Ill be honest... this diff is a complete mess... :cry:

the sliders are pretty bad performed, having a very unusual shape that doesnt even flow with anything of the tune :( , also the circles are placed in a random way and theres no need to put those spinners where you put them (except the last one, but should be longer), you should practice a Little bit more, but with enough patience and practice, you could do a piece of art!

There are some fórums here in the osu! community that can provide you a lot of information and many ideas of how you can map this song ;)

Insane Diff "Stadium Rage!"

Pretty much the same as the description i gived you in the Easy diff... :?

Theres no need to put that amount of circles, in fact, the song doesnt have a part where you can even put a triplet :(, sliders are pretty much bad performed and the spinners are not necessary until the end of the song (and you dont need to use a lot of them either)

The guides here on osu! are also a very good way to find information about mapping and ideas.

i hope you can learn more about mapping and créate a beauty with this song (this song is very cool uwu)

best luck for you!
Topic Starter
xXOsuPersonXx
Those 'sounds' are basically actually in the song itself, I think