Seto's BN Queue with an unecessary really long banana name

posted
Total Posts
369
show more
Lafayla
Sidetail
Reform
RealMetMuster
2 mapsets of mine have 4 diffs total, does that count?
Fushimi Rio
Dashyy-
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732038 16 wew

sorry that it's a repeat : (
matthewrigaud11
Xandit
RanthFox
NM req

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786042
(4 diffs)

Thanks! :3
C O N N E R
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/797568 bubble request
5 diff thanks :)
BlackDrake
DasVampy
o/
It's-a 4
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/812382#osu/1719671

I kind of want someone to post a 68 diff set
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke

DasVampy wrote:

o/

I kind of want someone to post a 68 diff set
same

still open btw

Seto Kousuke wrote:

You're only allowed to post your map here if your mapset have an even number of difficulties(2-4-6-8-68...etc). Marathon maps are only allowed if you still follow the previous rule.
MashaSG
still i got 2 other maps with even numbers of diffs tho you won't pick it bcs you never pick my maps thanks
Cami
using the power of the banana lord to ignore the rule
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/848617#osu/1774595

thanks /o/
kanor
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834342
have a try><
2diffs
Mak Kau Hijau

Seto Kousuke wrote:

Mak Kau Hijau wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/850585#osu/1778332
Marathon map. Thanks
-_

Seto Kousuke wrote:

You're only allowed to post your map here if your mapset have an even number of difficulties(2-4-6-8-68...etc). Marathon maps are only allowed if you still follow the previous rule.
btw mashasg, taiko diffs also count, you failed~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can i post again for my other map or wait for the next round?
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke
Closed


Mak Kau Hijau wrote:

Can i post again for my other map or wait for the next round?
too late fjpfjsfpdaf

MashaSG wrote:

still i got 2 other maps with even numbers of diffs tho you won't pick it bcs you never pick my maps thanks
I pick songs that interest me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think I should actually write an usefull first post stating what has higher chance of being picked and what not...mhmm



i'll take a look at maps later~

see you guys next week \o/
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke
Open


M4M Round


As usual, the M4M Round does not count for my weekly openings, so here we go boyz~

The map of the round is : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/852771/#osu/1782371

I'll leave it open for a while and close later to choose a few
Renumi
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply