forum

Funniest thing that ever happened to me!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheMeq
So, if you browse #osu, you may or may not know that often, I give away 1 month suppoter in little giveaways, simply answer a question and you win, simple enough. Last night, was the best giveaway night I ever did!

So, after 7 questions, answers and winners, I decided to do a quick draw round. First 3 people to answer, win! So, i'm prepped up ready to give my question, then to hype it up, I say too many things in chat, MUTED. I'm literally dying of laughter, everyone in #osu is waiting for the question, then they have to wait 5 minutes xD

After my unmute, I hype it up again, but not talking as much as I did, then this happened, I asked everyone to type "OOPS RIP THEMEQ" to laugh at the fact I got muted. First 3 people who replied, won!

Had such a laugh!

Congratulations to all the winners, and congrats to everyone who has ever won in the past. I look forward to doing more giveaways!

Thanks to /u/Spkz, /u/Pawsu, and /u/Gabe for the support and the hype :D

Much Loves <3

TheMeq
Comfy Slippers

But on a more serious note, that's awesome from you. Osu's community is honestly great-- friendly and helpful. Not many games can say they have it like this. But this is just my 2 cents, osu may hide some dark secrets from me.