forum

A short rant.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JigglePhysic
Why the fuck do some people say "hey m8 i only play 5* maps, 3* maps are 2 ez 4 me" while their accuracy is fucking horseshit? I know I'm a 676 700 pp scrub, but I think I do have the right to say this.
Stefan
It's not clear to me why you would be bothered by these people. These people have for usual a very bad start by using Tillerino and trying to rush theirself with few playcounts to a "high" rank, not sure what Standard people define as high rank.

Just play what you like to play and what suits the best for you, passing a 5* map with 90% or worse isn't good and most people know that.
Hibiya-chan
Coz they're still kinda new to how this game works. Don't mind them tho as they'll notice and experience the consequences themselves (eg. horrible acc, can't read ar9, etc.).
Topic Starter
JigglePhysic

Stefan wrote:

It's not clear to me why you would be bothered by these people. These people have for usual a very bad start by using Tillerino and trying to rush theirself with few playcounts to a "high" rank, not sure what Standard people define as high rank.

Just play what you like to play and what suits the best for you, passing a 5* map with 90% or worse isn't good and most people know that.
I don't really have that much problem against these types of people. I just think that "I can't play 'easy' maps" is a terrible excuse for not being able to FC them.
Yuudachi-kun
I have 82% on a 7 star almost fc one miss at the very end

:thonkang:
Hiro-Senpai
Well for me it isn't a problem as long as such players won't create stupid threads, crying for help.
Thats why many players tell such players what is a bad practice and what is a good practice to avoid such situations
But oh well, people never learn
_Meep_
Just accept theres people danker than u
kai99

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Well for me it isn't a problem as long as such players won't create stupid threads, crying for help.
hayate13

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Thats why many players tell such players what is a bad practice and what is a good practice to avoid such situations
But oh well, people never learn
When they post a thread asking for help they gave me cancer
Nattsun

JigglePhysic wrote:

Stefan wrote:

I don't really have that much problem against these types of people. I just think that "I can't play 'easy' maps" is a terrible excuse for not being able to FC them.
I can't blame them to be honest. Most "easy" maps (1-4*) are boring and have close to no variety compared to higher star difficulties.

IMO the only reason why people skip so many stages of the game is because they feel skilled when they pass a jumpspam map. I don't know how you could convince people to play a rhythm game and not a "react to circle" game.
Yuudachi-kun
Osu std is an aim and physical exertion game
Hibiya-chan

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Osu std is an aim and physical exertion game
meanwhile ctb xd
markii
what if the answer was simply that many different people play osu! and not everyone has the same ideas about how the game should be played?
Hiro-Senpai
You know the thing is that there are millions of such threads. Really the answer to the help that a player asks probably has been anwsered many times.
What you need to do is simply search the forum for 5 mins.

When i had my problems i didn't jump right onto writing a new thread, i searched already existing threads bcuz maybe they have an anwser
for something that is bothering me. And i never got dissapointed by doing that
dung eater
James training makes you strong