1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
haitai haitai
posted

-LynX- wrote:

just a quick mod for the highest diffs, i know the mapset is not completed yet but just wanna give my two cents since i love this song :)
Ex
  1. 00:19:449 (1,2,1) - really don't think you should use 1/12 snapping, but since you did it for the insane diff too guess it's intentional? it's kinda unexpected as the player will just be recovering from a break and a relatively calm intro. i guess it emphasizes the hike in intensity? not sure about it though
  2. 00:22:512 (5) - nc here and take away nc from 00:23:262 (1) - ? not take away nc at 00:23:262 (1) but i already nc at (5)
  3. 00:27:762 (1) - remove nc? u did this here 00:24:762 (3) -
  4. 00:29:262 (1) - ^
  5. 00:29:637 (5,1) - may want to have a 1/4 gap between the sliders instead of a 1/8 cos of the large spacing between the 2
  6. 00:35:824 (1) - remove nc?
  7. 00:47:262 (1) - ^ dont think there's a need here
  8. 01:18:199 (2,5,8,3) - there are strong sounds here (i think it's the strings?), might want to incorporate them into your pattern and increase spacing for these sounds imo it will lack with the other pattern & idk how to make too xd
  9. 01:22:887 (1,2,3,4,1) - maybe move these down such that 01:22:887 (1) - is under 01:22:793 (4) - ? something like this: https://puu.sh/v9fUz/d840b19e31.png i think it helps to emphasize the change in the music
  10. 01:27:199 (2,3,4,5,6) - i think the stream shouldn't have such low spacing, the music here is quite strong. looks nice though Yeah, it has low spacing. but i make a star-stream here. i think it'll be some challenging too.
  11. 01:28:512 (1) - this is a different sound from these 01:28:699 (2,1,2,1,2) - , maybe place it somewhere else? listen to violin(?) sound. i think it's the same
  12. 01:33:762 (1,2,3,4) - increase spacing here perhaps? music is picking up, and it can also prepare the player for the upcoming jumps I think music here kinda low, it shouldn't make jumps. xd
  13. 01:35:262 (1,2,1) - increase spacing for these 3, the strings come in here I instead move (3) to make jumps. I don't increase spacing here because they're still a pattern with 01:34:512 (1,2,1,2)
  14. 01:41:637 (1) - maybe start the slider here 01:42:012 - ? and map 01:41:637 - and 01:41:824 - . this is repeated in the insane diff too guess it's intentional too, but it's kinda weird to not map those to me, idk yeah, kinda weird xP
  15. 02:01:980 (2,3,4,5) - maybe start the stream here 02:01:887 - ? it's kinda weird starting it on a blue tick i think
  16. 02:19:512 (1,2,3) - i think it'd be cool to gradually decrease sv for these 3. so like it gets slower

i think the NCs are kinda confusing for the calmer parts too, maybe wanna make them more consistent
man this map was fun to play, all the best for your mapset :D

no comment = fixed
lol thanks a lot. i didn't want to ranked this. :o
Thanks!
posted

- Frontier - wrote:

i didn't want to ranked this. :o

I disagree with this
posted

BoatKrab wrote:

I disagree with this


Find BNs for me please thank you
posted
<3
posted

KittyAdventure wrote:

<3

3>
posted
from modreqs

Normal

  1. 00:04:512 (5) - missing NC
  2. 00:06:012 (7,8) - DS error
  3. 00:22:512 (5) - add NC?
  4. 00:37:512 - sv0.5 is low compared previous sv0.75. can you increase sv to 0.6?
  5. 01:15:012 - wow should avoid exelemely changing sv cuz of confusing beginner
  6. 01:30:012 (1,3) - you can blanket more clearly

Hard

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - i think dont need NC
  2. 00:59:262 (1) - hmm... should avoid gimmicky changing sv on hard diff 02:03:762 (1) - same

Insane

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - same as Hard
  2. 00:52:512 (5) - missing NC

BoatKrab's Insane

  1. missing source on BoatKrab's Insane
  2. 00:48:012 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why do you put only circles on this part?

Light Extra

  1. nice work

Ex

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - same as hard
  2. 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
  3. 01:24:387 (4,5) - too close on kiai part
  4. 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
pretty nice song~
sorry for shitty mod. GL
posted

joker- wrote:

BoatKrab's Insane

  1. missing source on BoatKrab's Insane k
  2. 00:48:012 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why do you put only circles on this part? BoatKrab told me that The rhythm in that part should be mapped with a jump circle and this would increase SR as well, This is why he did this


Others will fix later :D have irl stuff to do
posted
Haiii

[General]
  1. Add in BoatKrab's Insane source pls.
  2. I think BG doesn't really fit to the song.Can offer something.


[EX]
  1. 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
  2. 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
  3. 00:06:012 (3,4) - Instead, there should be a similar slider - 00:04:512 (1) - .
  4. 00:07:699 - If you put there a note, it will be much better.
  5. 00:16:262 (1) - 1/3
  6. 00:43:980 (2) - Starts here 00:43:980 - .
  7. 01:18:762 (5) - NC.
  8. 01:20:793 (1) - Why clap?
  9. 01:21:199 (2) - NC. because SV changes.
  10. 01:23:637 (4) - Slider's end should be without clap.


[Light Extra]
  1. 00:07:699 - ^
  2. 00:15:762 (1,2) - ^
  3. 00:17:168 (1) - You can do slider repeat.
  4. 00:35:824 (1) - Why there you use the slider, and EX spinner?
  5. 01:43:512 (1) - In EX slider comes to here.
posted

joker- wrote:

from modreqs

Normal

  1. 00:04:512 (5) - missing NC
  2. 00:06:012 (7,8) - DS error
  3. 00:22:512 (5) - add NC?
  4. 00:37:512 - sv0.5 is low compared previous sv0.75. can you increase sv to 0.6?
  5. 01:15:012 - wow should avoid exelemely changing sv cuz of confusing beginner
  6. 01:30:012 (1,3) - you can blanket more clearly

Hard

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - i think dont need NC change rhythm so nc
  2. 00:59:262 (1) - hmm... should avoid gimmicky changing sv on hard diff 02:03:762 (1) - same

Insane

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - same as Hard same as hard too
  2. 00:52:512 (5) - missing NC

Light Extra

  1. nice work Thanks! ^^

Ex

  1. 00:16:324 (1) - same as hard same as hard too
  2. 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
  3. 01:24:387 (4,5) - too close on kiai part I think it's okay since sound here is low
  4. 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
pretty nice song~
sorry for shitty mod. GL Thanks a lot! ^^

Lama Poluna wrote:

Haiii

[General]
  1. Add in BoatKrab's Insane source pls.
  2. I think BG doesn't really fit to the song.Can offer something. Really? I think it's kinda okay


[EX]
  1. 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
  2. 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
  3. 00:06:012 (3,4) - Instead, there should be a similar slider - 00:04:512 (1) - .
  4. 00:07:699 - If you put there a note, it will be much better.
  5. 00:16:262 (1) - 1/3
  6. 00:43:980 (2) - Starts here 00:43:980 - .
  7. 01:18:762 (5) - NC.
  8. 01:20:793 (1) - Why clap? I didn't clap, did I?
  9. 01:21:199 (2) - NC. because SV changes.
  10. 01:23:637 (4) - Slider's end should be without clap.


[Light Extra]
  1. 00:07:699 - ^
  2. 00:15:762 (1,2) - ^
  3. 00:17:168 (1) - You can do slider repeat.
  4. 00:35:824 (1) - Why there you use the slider, and EX spinner?
  5. 01:43:512 (1) - In EX slider comes to here.


No comment = fixed!
Thanks a lot!
posted
Normal

*why does Normal not have those sweet sb-elements while clicking circles at the beginning?
* Im unsure about the sv-changes in Normal, Normals normally dont have those, i suggest to use just one all the way through because it may be unrankable (sv-change = different spacing thus unrankable in Normal)
* 00:24:762 (4) - This one is touching the hp-bar, which is unrankable
* 00:26:637 (2) - I would move this one up (just a bit) because it can be uncomfortable while playing to go all the way down imo
* 00:57:012 (5,6,1) - I think it would be better to add a nc at (5) and remove the nc of (1) for consistency reasons (it also kinda fits)
* 01:12:012 (1,2,1) - stuff like this is unrankable. distance between (1,2) is 1,2 and the between (2,1) its 0,7. Normals are supposed to have the same distance throughout the whole diff. You may check this diff for more like that.
* 01:39:012 (3) - a nc here would fit pretty good imo
* 02:15:762 (8,1) - I rly dislike the sv-changes in Normal because the srsly dont belong in a Normal

Overall it a cool diff, you just need to fix some distance thingys and ask someone if those sv-changes are okay

Hard

* 00:01:512 (1,2) - I see people triggered because of multiple repeat sliders (i experienced it a lot already), you can change it, but i think its cool
* 00:29:262 (4) - Why dont you split this one into two repeat sliders? Let the other one start here 00:29:637 - and its better tbh
* 00:49:137 (3,4) - Pls move (4) too 180/113 so it wont overlap in such an ugly way with (3)

Insane

* 00:23:168 (7,1) - I wouldve placed those at 270/173 because it goes well with the direction the slider is showing to
* 00:25:980 - Shouldnt there be a circle here too because of the sound?
* 00:58:137 (1) - How about silence the sliderend of this one to emphasize 00:58:512 (1) - more?
* 01:22:324 (1,3,4) - The overlap makes the pattern look messy somehow

Light Extra

* 00:05:262 (1) - I would move this one too 256/44, it kinda looks better imo
* 00:48:762 (1) - why the nc?



Okay, ill stop here, awesome map overall (i loved Ex!)
Good luck~
posted
As requested! What an orgasmic song <3
General
  1. Please don't use volumes below 20% because those volumes doesn't make a lot of feedback to players.
  2. Why there are 0.00x green lines? It doesn't really manipulate anything and Idk if it's unrankable but seems unnecessary for the gameplay.
  3. Your yellow combo color is too bright for players who plays with BG.
  4. Why BoatKrab's Insane uses lower OD and HP than Light Insane and Insane?
Normal
  1. 00:05:637 (2) - Put at 186|287? just a personal preference
  2. 00:48:012 (1,2) - What's with the 1.80x DS?
  3. 00:58:512 (1) - Remove NC? for consistency
  4. Flow and aesthetics is nice but the density of this diff is like an advance diff so let me evaluate the points why I said that so. First of all, the SV changes. Yes it's allowed on normals but it's been abused on the part of 02:16:512 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - it's doesn't really make sense if you consider the skill level of the newcomers who will play this diff. Second is your DS is not consistent, some varies from 1.20x then becames 1.80x (00:48:012 (1,2) - ) on the other parts and note that some sliders are fast on that pace that somehows makes the newbies stressed on playing the notes. The kiai's density is somehow feels like a diff spike, 01:34:512 (3,4,5,6) - these trains are too hard for beginners considering these as your lower diff and 01:22:137 (2,3) - beginners might be stressed on this note placement as they mostly play a 1/2 slider connections before this object. I think you need to buff the things down as for this is your lowest diff, you don't need to be in detail to emphasize the song wholely because these are meant to be played by the new players smoothly.
Hard
  1. 00:07:887 - I prrefer this to be a circle to take the initiative to emphasize the violin sounds
  2. 00:35:824 (1) - Wavy sliders fits here as for the emphasis of vibration of the violin sounds
  3. 00:58:512 (1,1) - 02:03:012 (1,1) - This just looks so weird
  4. 01:14:824 (5,1) - Lmao that jump is pretty shocking and too sudden because you just finished from clicking slow sliders
Lost's Light Insane
  1. 00:07:512 (1) - It would have been nice if this is converted to three circles and arranged this way http://puu.sh/vdmjj/7964fe6164.jpg to emphasize the violin sounds at 00:07:887 - and the pianos too
  2. 01:12:012 (5) - NC?
Insane
  1. 00:06:012 (1) - Remove NC
Sorry for the shitmod xd
[]
Goodluck!
posted

Janpai wrote:

Lost's Light Insane
  1. 00:07:512 (1) - It would have been nice if this is converted to three circles and arranged this way http://puu.sh/vdmjj/7964fe6164.jpg to emphasize the violin sounds at 00:07:887 - and the pianos too yes, ok fixed
  2. 01:12:012 (5) - NC? fixed ><
Sorry for the shitmod xd :)
[]
Goodluck!


warp > http://puu.sh/vdofs/7968d0c8bf.rar <
posted

Come[Back]Home wrote:

Normal

*why does Normal not have those sweet sb-elements while clicking circles at the beginning? still wip :D
* Im unsure about the sv-changes in Normal, Normals normally dont have those, i suggest to use just one all the way through because it may be unrankable (sv-change = different spacing thus unrankable in Normal) will fix this :D
* 00:24:762 (4) - This one is touching the hp-bar, which is unrankable k
* 00:26:637 (2) - I would move this one up (just a bit) because it can be uncomfortable while playing to go all the way down imo k
* 00:57:012 (5,6,1) - I think it would be better to add a nc at (5) and remove the nc of (1) for consistency reasons (it also kinda fits) k
* 01:12:012 (1,2,1) - stuff like this is unrankable. distance between (1,2) is 1,2 and the between (2,1) its 0,7. Normals are supposed to have the same distance throughout the whole diff. You may check this diff for more like that. k
* 01:39:012 (3) - a nc here would fit pretty good imo k
* 02:15:762 (8,1) - I rly dislike the sv-changes in Normal because the srsly dont belong in a Normal fixed!

Overall it a cool diff, you just need to fix some distance thingys and ask someone if those sv-changes are okay Okay

Hard

* 00:01:512 (1,2) - I see people triggered because of multiple repeat sliders (i experienced it a lot already), you can change it, but i think its cool yeah, i think it's okay imo
* 00:29:262 (4) - Why dont you split this one into two repeat sliders? Let the other one start here 00:29:637 - and its better tbh k
* 00:49:137 (3,4) - Pls move (4) too 180/113 so it wont overlap in such an ugly way with (3) k

Insane

* 00:23:168 (7,1) - I wouldve placed those at 270/173 because it goes well with the direction the slider is showing to k
* 00:25:980 - Shouldnt there be a circle here too because of the sound? k
* 00:58:137 (1) - How about silence the sliderend of this one to emphasize 00:58:512 (1) - more? k i'll also fiw with other diffs as well
* 01:22:324 (1,3,4) - The overlap makes the pattern look messy somehow k

Light Extra

* 00:05:262 (1) - I would move this one too 256/44, it kinda looks better imo it looks kinda bad for me. it's overlap with (2).
* 00:48:762 (1) - why the nc? k i'll remove it



Okay, ill stop here, awesome map overall (i loved Ex!) Thank you! ^^
Good luck~ Thanks!

Janpai wrote:

As requested! What an orgasmic song <3
General
  1. Please don't use volumes below 20% because those volumes doesn't make a lot of feedback to players. okay, i'll remove all green lines at spinner, but at the beginning and the end i think it fits with the song :D
  2. Why there are 0.00x green lines? It doesn't really manipulate anything and Idk if it's unrankable but seems unnecessary for the gameplay. I think it's okay to leave it and I saw some maps ranked with 0.00x sv so i think it's not unrankable
  3. Your yellow combo color is too bright for players who plays with BG. Well.. I think it's kinda okay. but i'll ask other modders for it.
  4. Why BoatKrab's Insane uses lower OD and HP than Light Insane and Insane? Well.. I'll talk with Boat later. :D
Normal
  1. 00:05:637 (2) - Put at 186|287? just a personal preference oh nice idea :D
  2. 00:48:012 (1,2) - What's with the 1.80x DS? already fixed here
  3. 00:58:512 (1) - Remove NC? for consistency It has been mentioned from previous mod tho
  4. Flow and aesthetics is nice but the density of this diff is like an advance diff so let me evaluate the points why I said that so. First of all, the SV changes. Yes it's allowed on normals but it's been abused on the part of 02:16:512 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - it's doesn't really make sense if you consider the skill level of the newcomers who will play this diff. Second is your DS is not consistent, some varies from 1.20x then becames 1.80x (00:48:012 (1,2) - ) on the other parts and note that some sliders are fast on that pace that somehows makes the newbies stressed on playing the notes. The kiai's density is somehow feels like a diff spike, 01:34:512 (3,4,5,6) - these trains are too hard for beginners considering these as your lower diff and 01:22:137 (2,3) - beginners might be stressed on this note placement as they mostly play a 1/2 slider connections before this object. I think you need to buff the things down as for this is your lowest diff, you don't need to be in detail to emphasize the song wholely because these are meant to be played by the new players smoothly. First one is fixed because I decided to use same sv all diff. Second one, I'm gonna fix too! To reduce SR also. ;D
Hard
  1. 00:07:887 - I prefer this to be a circle to take the initiative to emphasize the violin sounds 00:08:262 (2) here also a violin sound. so i think it's okay. imo
  2. 00:35:824 (1) - Wavy sliders fits here as for the emphasis of vibration of the violin sounds k
  3. 00:58:512 (1,1) - 02:03:012 (1,1) - This just looks so weird make something like normal diff :3
  4. 01:14:824 (5,1) - Lmao that jump is pretty shocking and too sudden because you just finished from clicking slow sliders Because the song is suddenly emphasis the vocal so i think it kinda fits with the song
Insane
  1. 00:06:012 (1) - Remove NC k
Sorry for the shitmod xd your mod is better than me xp
[]
Goodluck! Thanks!

Will updated later since I have to copy HS from diff to another.
posted
NM

pics are only examples

00:07:137 (2,3,4,5,1) - the flute thingy is not dominant enough to justify a 1/4 rythm here. Try a 1/4 repeatslider if you really want to emphasise it, although i think it doesnt really add to this part of the song since its still relativly calm
00:10:512 (1,2,3,4) - you could flip 00:09:012 (3) - and move 00:10:137 (4) - further upwards so you have more space for 00:10:137 (4) - to move upwards. so then you can do this https://puu.sh/vdBZh/bb78cd9ca9.png
00:15:762 (1,1,1) - the timing on these is waaay off !!! You should let someone check and time it properly if you cant do it :[
00:19:980 - add a note, cuz the violin has started playing here already : )
00:20:637 (6) - make this look a bit different from 00:20:262 (5) - (00:20:262 (5) - is more intense) sv contrast sounds like a good idea
00:21:012 (1,2,3) - spacing equality? Looks wierd when playing (i noticed atleast) / Make the contrast more noticable 00:21:012 (1,2) - shorter, 00:21:574 (2,3) - lardger spacing. example: https://puu.sh/vdzSD/08cc187538.jpg (1,0 to 1,7)
00:22:043 - shoudl be clickable imo
00:22:512 (1,2) - same
00:23:168 (3,1) - ingame it is stacked like this https://puu.sh/vdzWC/e3b121aeab.png . i think moving 00:23:262 (1) - upwards (having it spaced) would emphasise the note a lot better. (bad)example https://puu.sh/vdA0X/dbd4e03800.png
00:25:137 (7) - chaneg here
00:25:887 (2,3,4,5,1) - having a buildup here seems like a good way to emphasise the growing intensity of this part in the song. Just a long spaced stream feels too dull. https://puu.sh/vdAlZ/635074ea0f.png
00:26:449 (2) - the intensity of the music is allready gone here 00:26:355 - . High spacing 00:26:262 (1,2,3) - just felt unfitting playing. ctrl+g 00:26:449 (2) - and readjusting the pattern a bit should do the trick
00:26:637 (3,4,5,6) - and the stack looks like this ingame https://puu.sh/vdA8R/6afe660ec6.png . I'd suggest somethign following the path of the previous slider like this https://puu.sh/vdAeT/61fb36ce40.png
00:27:387 (2) - move this closer to 00:27:012 (1) - and further down so the path to 00:27:762 (3) - follows the slider curve making it a much smoother transition (which i think it fitting, a good way to emphasise this part). e.g. x:100|y:364
00:27:762 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - you could have a lessen the spacing here according to the intensity of the intrumentation. (althought it be hard to get the pattern to fit so only do this if you feel like remapping a bunch of stuff ._.)
00:29:262 (3,4,5,6) - in my opinion a 1/4 slider on 00:29:262 (3) - would make this stand out more since this sound in the music stands out aswell. Atm it just looks like the pattern you used for the melody 00:27:762 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - which doesnt quite for for this new thing here. https://puu.sh/vdB8G/0a536cf949.png
00:32:637 (3,4,5) - having a bit of movement between 00:32:543 (2,3) - would make the transition less abrupt.
00:46:512 (1,2) - 00:46:980 (2,3) - 00:47:637 (4,1) - even though you chaneg the slider velocity here, i think it would add to the visuals if you moved these further appart making their borders clearer and lovelier to read :^D
01:19:512 (1,2,3) - why reduce the spacing here ? The vocals are still going strong and it feels way off to slow down : (
01:19:887 (3,2) - would also fix this overlap if you moved further apart from 01:19:512 (1) - and from eachother.
01:28:512 (1) - dont let this be similar to 01:28:699 (2,1,2,1,2) - since it shouldnt follow the same intensity (since the intense part starts at 01:28:699 (2) - ) Think of a way to distinguish them!
01:36:012 - 01:41:449 - should be kiai aswell ?

AR 9.2 feeks kinda overkill since this is such a low BPM song. AR9 should be fine and feels much better to play on imo (its not really a densly packed map either you know)

pm me if you have questions, didnt proofread what i wrote down xD

baaaai!
posted
M4M from my queue

[General]
Enable epilepsy warning coz 00:19:512 and flashy thingy

[Normal]
00:52:137 (5) - x:340 y:236?
else is fine

[Hard]
I highly reccomend you to avoid stack :3
AR 6 is too low :/
00:21:762 (7,8,1) - highly chance to unreadable
00:56:262 (4) - made this a red anchor could be better. or..
example

Yes, a Gero-ish slider

01:17:262 (1,1,1) - These are seriously unpredictable for a Hard diff.
01:35:637 (1) - First anchor might be around x:296
02:10:512 (1,2,1,2,3) -
example

Not really sure about this tho, through its my opinion
If you do this, you might want 02:11:824 (2) - to keep at that place. Its up to you too


[Lost]
00:08:824 (5,1) - Dont touch them?
00:24:574 (2,3) - I'd prefer to blanket them
01:12:012 (1,3) - Fix blanket~
01:35:637 (3,1) - Blanket?
01:36:574 (3,5,6,1) - Its not a good idea to stack them..

[Insane]
oh this is good~~
02:21:762 (1) - x:304 y:280?

[BoarKrab]
00:29:918 (5,1) - Why this doesn't have the same spacing?
Overall this diff is pretty quiet than other diff, dunno why its 4.43*, there are more things to map in this diff, but it just seems undermapped imo
but pp mapping lul

[Light ex]
00:13:512 (1,2) - Blanket them perfectly
00:39:574 (2,3) - CTRL + <

Ex seems ok

omg short and not really helpful mod, no kds if this is seriously not helpful.
posted

Error- wrote:

M4M from my queue

[Lost]
00:08:824 (5,1) - Dont touch them? Fixed
00:24:574 (2,3) - I'd prefer to blanket them Fixed
01:12:012 (1,3) - Fix blanket~ Fixed
01:35:637 (3,1) - Blanket? Fixed
01:36:574 (3,5,6,1) - Its not a good idea to stack them.. Fixed


omg short and not really helpful mod, no kds if this is seriously not helpful.


Warp > http://puu.sh/veisD/ff50b0c837.rar <
posted

Error- wrote:


[BoarKrab]
00:29:918 (5,1) - Why this doesn't have the same spacing? First, to be a sign for new rhythm. 2nd, to stack with 00:29:262 (1) - and if I move 00:29:637 (2,3,4,5) - to make 00:29:918 (5,1) - be the same ds... it would be too close for 00:29:262 (1) - and it will destroy this pattern 00:30:012 (1,2,1,2) - too ;w;

Overall this diff is pretty quiet than other diff, dunno why its 4.43*, there are more things to map in this diff, but it just seems undermapped imo
SR Deceiver hehe xD

but pp mapping lul

Thanks :D
posted
no comment = Fixed, okay?
I asked him what diff. I waited for a reply about 69 hours and I just realized that is EX diff wtf.

Smokeman wrote:

NM

pics are only examples

00:07:137 (2,3,4,5,1) - the flute thingy is not dominant enough to justify a 1/4 rythm here. Try a 1/4 repeatslider if you really want to emphasise it, although i think it doesnt really add to this part of the song since its still relativly calm I instead change to 1/2 pattern here.
00:10:512 (1,2,3,4) - you could flip 00:09:012 (3) - and move 00:10:137 (4) - further upwards so you have more space for 00:10:137 (4) - to move upwards. so then you can do this https://puu.sh/vdBZh/bb78cd9ca9.png oh! looks nice :) (btw wtf you use ar0?)
00:15:762 (1,1,1) - the timing on these is waaay off !!! You should let someone check and time it properly if you cant do it :[ previous mod already shows me how should i mapped here.
00:19:980 - add a note, cuz the violin has started playing here already : )
00:20:637 (6) - make this look a bit different from 00:20:262 (5) - (00:20:262 (5) - is more intense) sv contrast sounds like a good idea I keep DS here
00:21:012 (1,2,3) - spacing equality? Looks wierd when playing (i noticed atleast) / Make the contrast more noticable 00:21:012 (1,2) - shorter, 00:21:574 (2,3) - lardger spacing. example: https://puu.sh/vdzSD/08cc187538.jpg (1,0 to 1,7)
00:22:043 - shoudl be clickable imo It looks weird when I do this
00:22:512 (1,2) - same ^
00:23:168 (3,1) - ingame it is stacked like this https://puu.sh/vdzWC/e3b121aeab.png . i think moving 00:23:262 (1) - upwards (having it spaced) would emphasise the note a lot better. (bad)example https://puu.sh/vdA0X/dbd4e03800.png i made a triangle here
00:25:137 (7) - chaneg here change what?
00:25:887 (2,3,4,5,1) - having a buildup here seems like a good way to emphasise the growing intensity of this part in the song. Just a long spaced stream feels too dull. https://puu.sh/vdAlZ/635074ea0f.png
00:26:449 (2) - the intensity of the music is allready gone here 00:26:355 - . High spacing 00:26:262 (1,2,3) - just felt unfitting playing. ctrl+g 00:26:449 (2) - and readjusting the pattern a bit should do the trick
00:26:637 (3,4,5,6) - and the stack looks like this ingame https://puu.sh/vdA8R/6afe660ec6.png . I'd suggest somethign following the path of the previous slider like this https://puu.sh/vdAeT/61fb36ce40.png
00:27:387 (2) - move this closer to 00:27:012 (1) - and further down so the path to 00:27:762 (3) - follows the slider curve making it a much smoother transition (which i think it fitting, a good way to emphasise this part). e.g. x:100|y:364
00:27:762 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - you could have a lessen the spacing here according to the intensity of the intrumentation. (althought it be hard to get the pattern to fit so only do this if you feel like remapping a bunch of stuff ._.) So hard for me ;w; so I instead reduce overall. xD
00:29:262 (3,4,5,6) - in my opinion a 1/4 slider on 00:29:262 (3) - would make this stand out more since this sound in the music stands out aswell. Atm it just looks like the pattern you used for the melody 00:27:762 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - which doesnt quite for for this new thing here. https://puu.sh/vdB8G/0a536cf949.png ;w; Looks bad 4 me
00:32:637 (3,4,5) - having a bit of movement between 00:32:543 (2,3) - would make the transition less abrupt. I'll tried ;(
00:46:512 (1,2) - 00:46:980 (2,3) - 00:47:637 (4,1) - even though you chaneg the slider velocity here, i think it would add to the visuals if you moved these further appart making their borders clearer and lovelier to read :^D I didn't change sv here xd but i fix some
01:19:512 (1,2,3) - why reduce the spacing here ? The vocals are still going strong and it feels way off to slow down : ( I tried to increase the SV ;(
01:19:887 (3,2) - would also fix this overlap if you moved further apart from 01:19:512 (1) - and from each other. k
01:28:512 (1) - dont let this be similar to 01:28:699 (2,1,2,1,2) - since it shouldnt follow the same intensity (since the intense part starts at 01:28:699 (2) - ) Think of a way to distinguish them! I think it's okay tho
01:36:012 - 01:41:449 - should be kiai aswell ?

AR 9.2 feeks kinda overkill since this is such a low BPM song. AR9 should be fine and feels much better to play on imo (its not really a densly packed map either you know) okay

pm me if you have questions, didnt proofread what i wrote down xD

baaaai!

Error- wrote:

M4M from my queue

[General]
Enable epilepsy warning coz 00:19:512 and flashy thingy later after sb finish :D

[Normal]
00:52:137 (5) - x:340 y:236? instead move to x:348 y:248
else is fine

[Hard]
I highly reccomend you to avoid stack :3 I think it's okay when play in-game
AR 6 is too low :/ Increase to ar7
00:21:762 (7,8,1) - highly chance to unreadable
00:56:262 (4) - made this a red anchor could be better. or.. sorry, not my style ;w;
example

Yes, a Gero-ish slider

01:17:262 (1,1,1) - These are seriously unpredictable for a Hard diff.
01:35:637 (1) - First anchor might be around x:296 i instead moved to x:300
02:10:512 (1,2,1,2,3) - Nice idea, but i prefer mine
example

Not really sure about this tho, through its my opinion
If you do this, you might want 02:11:824 (2) - to keep at that place. Its up to you too


[Insane]
oh this is good~~ Thanks!
02:21:762 (1) - x:304 y:280?

[Light ex]
00:13:512 (1,2) - Blanket them perfectly
00:39:574 (2,3) - CTRL + <

Ex seems ok

omg short and not really helpful mod, no kds if this is seriously not helpful. Better than mine ;w;


Thanks to all ^^

Error- wrote:

but pp mapping lul

Error- wrote:

but pp mapping lul

Error- wrote:

but pp mapping lul


posted
hi from m4m

[General]
not really a mod looking at the general stuff, just wanted to point something that applies to multiple diffs xd
00:15:762 - the snaps here should be consistent throughout all diffs to follow the song, even if it is GD map lol. after listening at 25% i think the best snaps are here http://puu.sh/veEVu/2b570b14e0.jpg (the first one is on 1/6 beat snap)

times are 00:15:762 - 00:16:012 - 00:16:277 - 00:16:652 -

[Ex]
  1. 00:19:512 (1,2) - 1/4 timing is very unexpected to play since it comes right after the break, the large spacing makes it look more like 1/2. maybe you can try like this http://puu.sh/veCpe/73de46c438.jpg
  2. 00:20:262 (5,6) - try using something different for these two since they are mapping very different sounding instruments in the song
  3. 00:22:512 (1,2,3) - maybe use the same spacing between them
  4. 00:30:762 (1,2,3,4) - would flow much better if you switched them around, due to the angle that the previous circle is coming from http://puu.sh/veCFt/847498691c.jpg
  5. 00:33:762 (2,3,4) - try to use a higher sv here. maybe it was intentional but i think its very easy to be confused for 1/4 because of the SV used earlier. like .75 is ok, you can switch the sv back for the next part, just increase a little here.
  6. 00:43:512 (1,2) - try to shorten the slider to 3/4 and start the reversing slider at the white tick because the stronger sound is at the white so making the
    click for blue tick plays poorly imo
  7. 00:46:512 (1,2) - ^
  8. 00:46:512 (1,2,3) - this pattern is really cramped, some more spacing would be fine
  9. 01:16:887 (1) - no need to nc this. like 00:31:699 (2,3,4) - 00:30:762 (1,2,3,4) - 01:18:762 (1,2,3,4) - etc.
  10. 01:22:137 (5,1,1) - flow is not very good because the very small spacing between the sliders into a very large spacing for the next jump. also i think it should be closer to the next stream because musically its part of the next pattern as you can tell from the hitsounds. maybe you can try like here or something http://puu.sh/veDDi/db29cc33ad.jpg
  11. 01:22:887 (1,2,3,4,1) - this curve can be better considering the placement of the previous circle
  12. 01:25:699 (1,2) - these should be snapped to the 1/8 , i cant hear any 1/12 here so yeah

    Ranking Criteria Guidelines wrote:

    Sliderends of extended sliders should be snapped according to the song's beat structure. If the song is using a straight beat, 1/4 or 1/8 are recommended. If the song is using a swing beat, 1/6 or 1/12 are recommended. If the song has a beat in a different position from what was recommended, snapping to an actual beat always takes priority.
  13. 01:25:887 (1,4) - maybe should avoid this overlap
  14. 01:31:887 (1) - no need to nc
  15. 01:33:199 (1) - no nc


i love the kiai part

[Lost Light's Insane]
  1. 00:11:262 (2,3) - blanket can be better
  2. 00:15:762 (4,5) - check the general section for what i think is the correct snaps here
  3. 00:22:043 - missing an important piano sound here. maybe try extending the previous slider http://puu.sh/veFcq/32fa2307d9.jpg
  4. 00:34:324 (5) - check ds
  5. 00:35:262 (2) - i dont hear the reason why this is just one long slider theres no one instrument that goes this whole duration
  6. 00:52:512 (5,6) - try moving 6 over a little so it kinda blankets http://puu.sh/veFke/045ee705f2.jpg
  7. 01:21:012 (1) - i dont agree with this rhythm choice, its skipping over strong piano melody sounds at the red
  8. 01:24:012 (1) - maybe you should try to include the triple that can be heard at the red tick
  9. 01:35:637 (3) - i recommend using NC here because theres a really big difference in SV
  10. 01:35:637 (3,1) - curves could match better


that's all from me, good luck!
Please sign in to reply.