forum

Precise song time scrolling.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mithos
I am having trouble getting my notes on beat because whenever I scroll to the part where the note needs to be, it snaps to another decimal. For example, I need to get to 6.3, but when I try to do this it only goes to 6.1 and 6.5. Any way to fix this?
Sakura
I'm not sure if i understood your quest correctly, but basically are you saying your music isnt alligned properly with the ticks?

1. All white/red/blue/etc ticks are based off the song's BPM and Offset, so if those ticks arent aligning with the song most probably your timing is wrong.
2. You can scroll the snap divisor tu divide the beats into 1/1 (white ticks), 1/2 (white and red ticks), 1/4 (white, red and blue ticks), 1/8 (white,red,blue and yellow ticks) or if your song is in 3 snap 1/3 (white and purple ticks), 1/6 (white, red and purple ticks)
Topic Starter
Mithos
I thought I had the timing down pretty well. I guess I'll try to fix it a bit. Ive had to do BPM and offset for stepmania as well, making roughly 50 songs for the game. I guess it was just a hiccup. Thanks.