Aura // Standard HD/SD

posted
Total Posts
show more
Joribunga
Topic Starter
Ruuue

RealUnknownVoid wrote:

Is it just me or does the slider reverse make the slider look like a toe with a tiny toenail. Im not hating its just it makes me laugh every time I see it. Love the skin btw <3
Actually, I thought that the first time i saw it while making the skin xD I thought about making it bigger for that reason, but honestly I'd rather just keep it minimal. I'm glad you liked it and got a good laugh xD
Topic Starter
Ruuue
UPDATE- Fixed some minor outlying artifacting issues... it was actually really bothering me, you probably couldn't even tell tho xD
h3oCharles
Any plans for more color variations?

In SD, input overlay is too big
I feel like I've seen this font before... what is it?

There should be more reverse arrows IMO...
- circle with an arrow cut in
- arrow
- full ring
- semicircle but it's outside the slider

Interesting take on dots for numbers... u aware that once it the dot fill also fade out other than what numbers do?
omgomgomg click short skinning and pause click omgomgomg :DD
arrow pause is blank... and clicking with them isn't skinned
combo break isn't skinned as well
some slidertick sounds are blank... that should be consistent across all sound sets
I think I saw these hitbursts before... BeasttrollMC's skin perhaps?
There's too much blank area for skip button... I click it way too much accidentally
check on and check off isn't skinned... caring about that cuz u skinned click sounds
cursor smoke isn't skinned
input overlay kinda reminds me of osu!lazer... is that the reference here?
in the ranking screen, there's a gap between the black bar and the panel
that S grade is waaaaaay too high
Topic Starter
Ruuue

h3oCharles wrote:

Any plans for more color variations?

In SD, input overlay is too big
I feel like I've seen this font before... what is it?

There should be more reverse arrows IMO...
- circle with an arrow cut in
- arrow
- full ring
- semicircle but it's outside the slider

Interesting take on dots for numbers... u aware that once it the dot fill also fade out other than what numbers do?
omgomgomg click short skinning and pause click omgomgomg :DD
arrow pause is blank... and clicking with them isn't skinned
combo break isn't skinned as well
some slidertick sounds are blank... that should be consistent across all sound sets
I think I saw these hitbursts before... BeasttrollMC's skin perhaps?
There's too much blank area for skip button... I click it way too much accidentally
check on and check off isn't skinned... caring about that cuz u skinned click sounds
cursor smoke isn't skinned
input overlay kinda reminds me of osu!lazer... is that the reference here?
in the ranking screen, there's a gap between the black bar and the panel
that S grade is waaaaaay too high
I do in fact have plans for a "Chromatic Aura" in the future after I release my 3rd skin (carbon). This Chromatic Aura will be a combination of my first skin Chroma (no not the same as the other guys) and Aura. This will have different elements, entirely. The font is Neuropol, its becoming quite the common font for sure, I saw it on dafont and fell in love with it for this project. When talking about input overlay are you talking about the keyinputoverlay? I made the reverse arrows like that, because just how i wanted them, I make skins for myself that other people are welcome to enjoy. Dots for numbers was basically an experiment for me cuz I've really never tried it before and quite frankly I don't like it at all :P

All the sounds come from Yorha, by Choi per his permission to use them, they fit right in with the theme of the skin.
I don't see a reason at all to skin arrow pause, so i didn't.
Not sure what you mean by combo break not being skinned
Some slidertick sounds aren't there because they weren't there in the first place, and I really dont think you need every tick as it gets really annoying to hear.
Also, not sure at all what you are talking about for hitburst
Too much blank area for skip button, I guess I can kinda see this, but that's why i went with the approach for the mode icons to light up when you hover over them, so you know you're not clicking the button, but i'll make a note of this for the future.
Check on and CHeck off, no idea what that is
Not a single osu!lazer reference here, I think you're reading a bit to far into it
I know there's a gap between the black bar and panel, I wanted it to be there
I see what you mean by the S rank for the song select buttons, I'll make note to pay more attention to that detail in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to give some suggestions on my skin. I really do appreciate any and all criticism as I am still pretty nooby when it comes to skinning :D
h3oCharles
Topic Starter
Ruuue

h3oCharles wrote:

Go check out this spreadsheet m8... I really should get a custom signature with all of the links needed :/
So that's what hitbursts are called, but no they're all made by me. Not sure about the combobreak still tho, unless you meant comboburst? in which case i never make them. Cursor smoke is skinned, but if you're running on 4:3 res you wont see it cuz I forgot to make the SD image as well, but i could care less about the cursor smoke tbh
h3oCharles
combobreak.wav

and I am on 16:9 SD (1366x768)
CocoSunshine
looks really nice
MrHandyquacky
Love how you used NieR: Automata sounds, gives me the feels
Topic Starter
Ruuue
All the sounds came from Choilicious' skin "YorHa"

But i thought they fit the theme of my skin so well so i asked if I could use them :D
Dragonnr
Excuse me for being a noob and probably asking in the wrong place, but when I download this map, my sliders have endcircles. How do I remove them?
Topic Starter
Ruuue
dafaq
Dragonnr
I play the Mac version, here's what it looks like? Sorry I am quite clueless about it too.
h3oCharles
I think you are on Stable Fallback... that version isn't able to read sliderstart and sliderend graphics properly
Dragonnr
Oh, thanks!
PhearzX
I love this skin so much! <3
Great job! Thx skin! (Yt channel) for supporting this beautiful skin! :)
Topic Starter
Ruuue

LivingShadowX wrote:

I love this skin so much! <3
Great job! Thx skin! (Yt channel) for supporting this beautiful skin! :)
Thanks alot :D
- IDC -
Just love those sounds from Nier Automata, i dunno, just love it
Kariyu
this skin makes me fc things its amazing
Iceotaku V2
Great Skin
wisesa1997
10/10
Great skin really clean for me
i love you keeping simple while maintaining the Aesthetic thingy
really liked it !!!
J4K0_old
One of the best skins i ever used ...... typing that after only playing once with it 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

This is even my first comment here ever :P :P
Aethix
nice one :D
janix12
cool blue accent skin it totally changed my gameplay ❤❤👌