Filesize: 9292kb
Play Time: 05:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aspire (-1 stars, 1409 notes)
Download: Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Aspire 2017 osu! runner-up
This map can be passed with Hard Rock (old client issue)

Compatible Client
Fallback (20160403.6) | it works
Latest (20171106.5) | current best
McOsu (28.8) | negative infinity went infinity and something like 00:23:691 (3) - not showing up
Lazer (2020+) | ^
McOsu (28.97) | 02:03 no

Not Compatible
Lazer (2017.410.0) | instant crash after loading map
Lazer (2017.1030.0) | 1:01 drain time | now instead of instant crash (low chance), you can watch how it builds up RAM usage

Cant even import the map
Lazer (2017.1205.0) | out of memory during map importing
_Meep_
nice meme
pw384
starrating breaker
autofanboy
how many pp would that gives if it is ranked
Athrun
Yes
Ellyu

alienflybot wrote:

how many pp would that gives if it is ranked
Rivals_7
what is this sorcery lol

anyway gratz for runner up!
jawns
Definitely got robbed. Easily deserved 1st...
niyuji
GZ!

Aurele
Really interesting to see!

yup, really interesting
hi-mei
it deletes itself after the crash
le perfection

actually my osu didnt crash in the editor, it lagged a bit but my computer managed to survive
also theres something interesting in the end

Scarlet Evans
Looking at leaderboards, some people are able to pass the map, so it's completable, but my game keeps crashing. Any advice what do I need to do, in order to complete it? Stronger PC? Some special requirements are needed?

I think that it crashes around 02:03:373. Game freeze, while music keeps playing, then it crashes. It freezes on this: https://puu.sh/v9Vl4/445eb7590a.png

It crashes, because of "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"

crash log
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at #=q_jZmM7qPheJqy8cuylNZbK1fgXPlXNgMosi4Xm_QkUg_05LY_cGZMZDeVUfgOI4t.#=qAeZePPh7UiutZk2yEK_kjQ==()
at #=qjFgvOh84se_iesn_ccCQ3Z4ggE5yM1q2kk14plGPFzQ=.#=qJWAjt4OQB5IK4zRSRmSEgg==()
at #=qMw8LiPupVoWNwu91fYCU0qYt5h7EqBPd3VSkDwTBPdRWZDtJN5jem$aOdhU5Kv2s.#=qJWAjt4OQB5IK4zRSRmSEgg==()
at #=qSGXC_YyUOS2TWN5YaPu3Qg==.#=qxbaWy74nh89FHDb3cnAqEQ==.#=qIWzPltlqAqzILHnZ9e_BeriAskxDDA3x5n6qzfK4mGw=(#=qJZTmjZw_nYU1dM3dydY3Qv_oaLRE8Qos5jAM7YH2swM= #=qNK6x742BbN52U6LUHBooBg==)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at #=qSGXC_YyUOS2TWN5YaPu3Qg==.#=qX2A7$1qfWsqYS5BrvZy8AG8XSSShJFrsnovhTFzqBF8=()
at #=qbIaKrcjQ_LKzrSr$A8D97Kautq0QIGu6eZfnJ$Y7p7M=.#=qiZQJ9R9KPLZIC9W2VEeP9Q==(#=qq0PKPxhgOfF3q5ZPbTpDP1TGQ4mJBZAAH78UmrazllaFWMw96MPW5MEQJcQ5s758 #=ql92LngXljQ8DFX1XUS_iGA==)
at #=qSGXC_YyUOS2TWN5YaPu3Qg==.#=qJWAjt4OQB5IK4zRSRmSEgg==()
at #=qpypaiRXbzxcP6RsBIPOGjdEcclp7h6$2CZrbX1mpJJA=.#=qgO$fglxoAATB$u5IVVm9qw==(Object #=q$GO5hB9OwfxbXn3sFWmkBQ==, EventArgs #=qcQDIHPF162VKp_fqrpvaTA==)
at #=q2JXM$5KnuNGVPSa7Dk48QEV$cy_MnKSLZsianQLKWHc=.#=qqouazQjyj0Ug14Kz62VO1w==(Object #=q$GO5hB9OwfxbXn3sFWmkBQ==, EventArgs #=qbiMjoFMsf0T$JywPjMJx5Q==)
at #=qkMNysnGUDcbezlZ8fHPlxBAHj3QAWnLzyhTgKjKyxKo=.#=q1k1I9hM$FE5gA$YmB8VuiG_SSkIx4tSUJkWFgpj0xEY=(Object #=q$GO5hB9OwfxbXn3sFWmkBQ==, EventArgs #=qcQDIHPF162VKp_fqrpvaTA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=qkMNysnGUDcbezlZ8fHPlxBAHj3QAWnLzyhTgKjKyxKo=.#=q32X9ZCAjWV22WhjD3j6rMw==()
at #=qpypaiRXbzxcP6RsBIPOGjdEcclp7h6$2CZrbX1mpJJA=.#=q32X9ZCAjWV22WhjD3j6rMw==()
at #=q5K_NPxJwLwDwK1K$zkjBNQ==.#=qkPRRvsLUYetdEDxE2Sv8OQ==(String #=q$pLmVia8eEA3mlDbkX2VpA==, Boolean #=qfXjWdJXSPXGDqH4LY0mKEAIspPY7UWJATmJTa8hTQQw=, Boolean #=qXD5weQdi_cwtmFnkzSp6vw==)

I was wondering, if maybe my PC is too weak, so I tried to play it on +HD, or to slow or speed it up while watching Auto, then I tried using Playback bug, both with HT and DT, to watch Auto playing it both on x0.1875 and x6 speed and some other speeds (you quickly change playback speed with F key at the beginning of the map and osu! things that it's a normal speed, for example: if 2x plays map at normal speed, then by changing to x0.5 you are able to watch it on 1/4 speed), but it always seems to crash at the same place.

Now, if I open map in editor, then it goes through this point, but then starts "lagging" greatly for a number of seconds.

If I set time before mentioned 2 minutes 03 seconds, then trying to test play map from editor results in 2 different effects, depending on whether I am logged or not:
> If I am logged in, game simply crashes xD
> If I am not logged, it freezes there (music keeps playing), after few seconds it keeps playing again, but clicking Escape key shows this error: https://puu.sh/v9VFV/d200e538dd.png
After clicking Escape again I go back to editor and can keep using osu! (unless I am logged in, then it's instant Out Of Range crash).

No idea, why it crashes depending on whether you are logged in or not, but it's kind of unusual ;D

Also, while playing, it always crashes for me. I didn't checked on Beta and changing to Fallback always corrupts my database, so I tested only on Stable and CuttingEdge - playing always crashes the game there. Any advice what I can do, to play the map? Especially, why some people can, while some other can't?
Loctav
Try disable Hit Lighting if it crashes for you in-game.
blahpy
Is there any reason this map has deafeningly loud slider ticks? They even play with the sound set to 0%. Other people have confirmed this too...
Rockageek

blahpy wrote:

Is there any reason this map has deafeningly loud slider ticks? They even play with the sound set to 0%. Other people have confirmed this too...
Cuz they hold about 1500 combo in less than a second lol
Arzenvald

ppy fix pls thx xd
DolanDuck
How to submit score in CTB if map didn't end ?
Inversal
Nice Easter egg!!

Lavender
Vulkin
why does it need hit lighting disabled?
Langshao
How to submit score in CTB ?

IT CAN'T END :(
I GOT 105,000,000 SCORE BUT I CAN'T SUBMIT BECAUSE IT CAN'T END
-glug-

Langshao wrote:

How to submit score in CTB ?

IT CAN'T END :(
I GOT 105,000,000 SCORE BUT I CAN'T SUBMIT BECAUSE IT CAN'T END
CTB, TAIKO and MANIA aren't compatible with this map. Read the instructions.
_Ennea
Has 6.5 stars on current beta build. Also does not crash anymore at the end :(
Nevertary
crash intensifies
Nyhfy
it crashed my computer so hard it restarted
wtf dude
Dash-

*image of a pp calculator based on replays look at my horrible plays below the aspire

this is why it didn't won :^)

also i have one of the worst pcs around 2007 and it works perfectly fine.
-Asuki-Chan-
i love the map but can you please fix the part after the song is done and you go to the main menu and it crashes osu lol idk why it does that LOL well lets hope its fixed soon
show more