forum

See all users that favorited a beatmap

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +213
Topic Starter
Charles445
If a beatmap has more than 20 favorites, the beatmap listing abbreviates the list like this

This request is for the ability to view all the favorites of maps, perhaps by clicking on the many more! text.

It seems relatively simple to implement; the game obviously keeps a list of the favorites as it is able to display the first 20 names.
There isn't a reason to not do it for privacy sake because you can still see the first 20 users.

It's very nice to see who favorited maps and I can not see any downsides to implementing this.
theowest
Support! Here, have my star that I don't have.

This request shouldn't be too hard to add.
Quaraezha
Support w/o stars.
NatsumeRin
support, always curious about it.
OzzyOzrock
gotta be fast

support
xierbaliti
support :P
Shiro
Support. I'm the curious kind and this is the type of thing I'd like to know.
hoLysoup
Support~ :)
Sakura
Why havent i supported this yet?

oh yeah no stars =P anyways support
RandomJibberish
It's slightly sad that I've never had enough favourites to need this, but I do support the idea :P
Copter-kun
support and with no stars :'(
James2250
Happened to find this old request while going through organizing things
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18931

So you will never be able to see "all" of them but you might get this if ppy wants to implement it.

peppy wrote:

The limit is there for a reason. Although there could be a click option to increase the limit to something around double-triple what it is now.
Yuzeyun
Interesting but for maps having the favourite list like this :
(Eph's Bad Apple)
This is not really a good idea :/

I would put a limit to that thing (perhaps 100-200-500... like the bills in Euros :P) but it's up to peppy to decide..

So I can't fully support it. (At >2000 favourites it will lag some low-end PCs, dunno.) Bt if I can't fully support it, I still support it... but consider it as 0.5 star :P
ziin
The "many more" should just link a list of people who favorited. Otherwise why do we have a list of people who favorited anyway?
Jarby

peppy wrote:

No, fuck off.
creativ_old
There could be like a random display of the users that favorited the map, as in everytime you refresh the page there are 20 different users everytime.
fartownik
Wondering why this is not implemented yet.

Bump.
D33d
Yes, please. It would be beneficial to the mapper if they can see exactly who enjoys their work.
XPJ38
As a player, I personally don't see the point. What's interesting to know is the number of people who have favourited the map, the names are just here to decorate.
D33d

XPJ38 wrote:

As a player, I personally don't see the point. What's interesting to know is the number of people who have favourited the map, the names are just here to decorate.
You're a player. You don't need to rely so much on feedback. It can be good to see what kind of audience one is reaching with their maps.
TheVileOne
There's no sense hiding it if the data is available.
Winshley

TheVileOne wrote:

There's no sense hiding it if the data is available.
^ This
Kuria
YES PLEASE

support^^
haha5957

Kuria wrote:

YES PLEASE

support^^
Sylphi

Kuria wrote:

YES PLEASE

support^^