Total Posts
show more
jonathanlfj
ok
Topic Starter
PandaHero
Woah, my first bubble, thank you :o
Nao Tomori
hi! i have some questions about this map!

the main one is just explained by this: 03:15:567 - why is this section mapped completely differently from 04:55:342 - ? the sv is totally different, like it's 2 different maps stuck into one.

yes, it's a collab, but that doesn't mean you should completely abandon any concept of consistency through the map.

this repeats on every part; it's like you both mapped the song, but with completely different techniques, rhythms and patterning.

other random stuff

01:16:578 (4,5) - why is this a double >.> there's nothing suggesting a double here as far as i can tell

01:22:814 (4,6) - you used overlap for all other sliders in the section, why perfect stack here?

01:49:780 (2,3) - this offbeat thing doesn't really fit with your rhythm in the section cuz you're generally focusing on vocals (like 01:53:320 (1,2,3,4,5) - for example) and this one skips over one

03:15:567 - this entire section - completely ignoring the melody in the part where the melody is perhaps the strongest is not really a good choice imo. you *can* follow the random background wubs entirely and completely ignore what makes the song a song and not just a bunch of sounds, but a better way to go about things would be to incorporate the background track into the melody
the 1/1 gaps feel especially lame and underwhelming; you finish following these super fast long sliders and then sort of waddle on down slowly to the next one, there isn't really any feeling of pressure or constant motion so the effect of the high sv is completely lost i think.

03:46:578 (1,2,3,4) - what's up with the massive spacing contrast? the melody is going up and down, but this is way more different in spacing than what the song provides imo

03:47:926 (1,2,3) - this pattern is cool and all but you never ever do something like this anywhere else in the map so it's super unexpected and hard to read

04:01:409 - this section - the rhythm choice starts of very very vocal focused, with stuff like 04:01:409 (1,2,3) - obviously setting the tone, same for 04:03:769 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - and so on which follow the vocals. but then 04:05:792 (6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - it just randomly goes off into 1/2 spam everywhere, completely ignoring the vocals. like 04:06:297 (1,2) - is on drums, 04:06:634 (3) - is a vocal,04:07:140 (2) - the slider end of this is a vocal that should have been held out, 04:08:488 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - there's a long held out vocal here but it's all 1/2 circles etc etc. so there isnt any feeling of following one specific track in the song any more.

04:28:039 (1,2,1) - minor thing but why are these kicksliders, this section is quite calm so using kicksliders suddenly seemed out of place

anyway yeah, i think the ridiculous lack of cohesion is a really big detriment to this map; i told himei the same thing when he asked me to check this, and i told you as well when you asked me; seems like nothing i said was taken into account =/

not gonna pop cuz i'm gonna be dead for a month, but please, to any next bn, take this into consideration: the map is half of the song mapped by one person in one style and the other half mapped by another person in a completely different style with no internal consistency between the 2 parts.
Mirash
don't force your 2017 mapping view please
hi-mei
he is not forcing it. otherwise he would bubble-pop it

but if someone gonna push this further, i can guarantee a drama for sure.
Topic Starter
PandaHero

Naotoshi wrote:

hi! i have some questions about this map!

the main one is just explained by this: 03:15:567 - why is this section mapped completely differently from 04:55:342 - ? the sv is totally different, like it's 2 different maps stuck into one.

The reason why these two parts mapped in a different way is a mood of the song. Wubs in my part are more loud and bright than in tokiko's part, so I decided to use high sv and tried my best at mapping wubs. His part is calm, because song is almost over, that's why he used a lower sv than in my part.

yes, it's a collab, but that doesn't mean you should completely abandon any concept of consistency through the map.

this repeats on every part; it's like you both mapped the song, but with completely different techniques, rhythms and patterning.

Just one simple question: if our parts is so different, why you didn't separate your suggestions for two people but wrote it as a one wall of text?

We used about the same rhythm, slider forms and spacing. Only one thing that is different are the patterns, but I can't see anything wrong with it, we shouldn't map as a one person.

other random stuff

01:49:780 (2,3) - this offbeat thing doesn't really fit with your rhythm in the section cuz you're generally focusing on vocals (like 01:53:320 (1,2,3,4,5) - for example) and this one skips over one

When I mapped this part I thought I follow the drums oO

03:15:567 - this entire section - completely ignoring the melody in the part where the melody is perhaps the strongest is not really a good choice imo. you *can* follow the random background wubs entirely and completely ignore what makes the song a song and not just a bunch of sounds, but a better way to go about things would be to incorporate the background track into the melody
the 1/1 gaps feel especially lame and underwhelming; you finish following these super fast long sliders and then sort of waddle on down slowly to the next one, there isn't really any feeling of pressure or constant motion so the effect of the high sv is completely lost i think.
this is also the reason why I mapped wubs on 03:15:567 and igonre the melody that I already mapped in the first kiai

Wubs is the strongest thing I hear in this moment, so I decided to map it and ignore other sounds. I understand that this decision is unusual for the modern mapping, but it works well with my style imo. Also this is the same rhythm as in tokiko's part, so we keep consistency in that way :)

04:28:039 (1,2,1) - minor thing but why are these kicksliders, this section is quite calm so using kicksliders suddenly seemed out of place

These kicksliders came with Jonathan's mod and have the same effect as this slider - 04:25:342 (1), it emphasize background wub sound.

anyway yeah, i think the ridiculous lack of cohesion is a really big detriment to this map; i told himei the same thing when he asked me to check this, and i told you as well when you asked me; seems like nothing i said was taken into account =/

not gonna pop cuz i'm gonna be dead for a month, but please, to any next bn, take this into consideration: the map is half of the song mapped by one person in one style and the other half mapped by another person in a completely different style with no internal consistency between the 2 parts.

@Mirash, thank you for protecting me, dear.

@hi-mei, drama is not my way of solving a problems, don't worry.
Naxess
Greetings

The part from 01:27:702 - to 02:10:848 - is completely different conceptually than from 03:39:836 - to 04:22:983 - , despite being the exact same parts in the song. It would be much better in my opinion if the two parts were consistent. They don't have to be the same, but they should at least be recognizable and similar in principle. I understand you're different mappers and map in different ways, but that's not an excuse to have two same parts in the song be this different in the map. This is the reason for the pop.

Some examples comparing the two
  • In blue/purple 01:28:039 - 01:30:061 - 01:32:084 - these are circles with 1/4 gaps after 3/4 sliders, but in red/pink that idea is completely gone. 03:40:174 - is now the head of a 1/2 high sv slider, 03:42:196 - a slider tail of a 1/1 with low sv and 03:44:218 - is also a slider tail, for example. There's no sight of any 3/4 with a circle stacked under the tail anywhere.

Then in red/pink there's an sv concept which isn't used in the blue/purple part. 03:39:836 - is high SV, represented by brighter colors, and 03:41:859 - is lower, instead represented by dimmer colors. This is nowhere to be seen in the other section. 03:41:859 - and is now much more distinct than 01:29:724 - , despite being the same parts in the song. 01:33:095 - and 03:45:230 - would also have different expressions, making it seem like they're equally different in the song.

Red/pink had an interesting idea at 03:47:926 (1,2,3) - , but because it's the only instance of this pattern in the map, it becomes sort of sudden and unexpected. If 01:35:792 - was done in the same way, and this would be introduced earlier in the map as well, players would probably recognize it faster. Same idea can be applied to 01:22:814 (4,6) - and it's visuals compared to 01:17:421 (4,6) - and 01:20:117 (1,1,1,1) - .

Meanwhile blue/purple has 01:28:207 (3,4) - 01:33:601 (3,4) - 01:38:994 (3,4) - as stacked slider heads, yet red/pink has them as circles instead 03:40:174 (2,3,4) - 03:45:567 (2,3,4) - 03:50:960 (2,3,4) - . Anyway you get the idea.
Same sort of reasoning can be used for 01:49:275 - and 04:01:409 - .

They're all fine on their own and would do well in their own individual maps, but combining this many different ideas into the same map, mapping the two parts completely differently, would just ruin the consistency between them and be detrimental to the map as a whole. You'd want the player to be able to know in which part of the song they are purely by the notes and gameplay. If a parts play similarly, they're probably similar in the song too.

It would've been easier if similar parts had been arranged so the same mapper took care of them, rather than taking turns, but up to you ofc. If it's done for diversity/variation, it's not very well executed since the two parts aren't even nearly alike. If it genuinely is for variation and you'd like to keep that aspect, try varying it consistently instead by making ideas from both sections appear frequently, rather than changing completely.

Here's my suggestion: Give 01:27:702 - 03:39:836 - to one mapper, and then give 01:49:275 - 04:01:409 - to the other. This will allow you to keep your mapping styles while keeping things consistent and varied in accordance with the song. However, this also means that you'll both have a section removed and one remapped by the other mapper in it's place, ~22 seconds each.

TL;DR: Consistency needs work
Natteke desu

Naxess wrote:

I understand you're different mappers and map in different ways, but that's not an excuse to have two same parts in the song be this different in the map. This is the reason for the pop.
When this became a reason to pop if you don't mind? Don't get me wrong, but personally i can't remember a single time when this was a problem for collabs.
Natsu
the main reason to make a collab is to show how different mappers interpret a song, not to be consistent if so making a collab does't make much sense IMO, maybe I'll check this later if I have some free time
Natteke desu
Welp, i do believe "Avoid major composition differences in similar sections of a song. The basic spacing and rhythm should be similar, while patterning can vary. This ensures that rhythm and intensity in all similar sections reflect a song similarly." guidline is more about solo diffs, not to mention, that difficulty in these both parts is similliar such as rhythmics. So uuuh, i don't see where this diff breaks any guidline or rule, what means i don't really see a reason to remove the bubbel.

just my couple of cents

UPD: i don't like this diffname
Delis
elbis I prefer old bg
m3gB3g

Delis wrote:

elbis I prefer old bg
Me too
Topic Starter
PandaHero

m3gB3g wrote:

Me too
I don't like your avatar, you know?

And yeah, I'll answer to people later
Lama Poluna

Naxess wrote:

The part from 01:27:702 - to 02:10:848 - is completely different conceptually than from 03:39:836 - to 04:22:983 - , despite being the exact same parts in the song. It would be much better in my opinion if the two parts were consistent. They don't have to be the same, but they should at least be recognizable and similar in principle. I understand you're different mappers and map in different ways, but that's not an excuse to have two same parts in the song be this different in the map. This is the reason for the pop.

This is collab! Parts may differ from each other. It is certainly not the reason for pop.
Reiji-RJ
What the heck new rules
Natteke desu
no drama thanks
zev
@panda this could equally swing in both ways you could easily tip the scales in your favour by saying what that mean spirited BN spewed out is subjective!!@!but you risk stalling the map from getting ranked or just considertogether some changes!!

yes collabs can be more lenient in variety but I think it's a lil tad too far you could just do sometimes around the same rhythm with different patterns so it still compliments each, GL!
Okoratu
fwiw the main rhythm used is pretty similar, the thing that varies most is sv usage but not difficulty?

the 3/4 sliders in 04:01:409 - this part are kinda lol to hit accurately because all of them look so similar to what was done before lol

04:16:747 (2,3) - this is so random in this section's context you dont ever do bluetick starting 1/4 sliders so why now
but yeah especially with dnb songs like these the map would actually suffer from having less variety lol
03:19:612 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - this entire part seems underhitsounded compared to 04:55:342 -

only concern i have about difficulty comparison between both sections mentioned in the pop is 04:01:409 - which is indeed a ton easier than the corresponding part in 01:49:275 -

would make sure that rhythms used are at least similar (which they are)
and that difficulty is expressed appropriately
Topic Starter
PandaHero

Naxess wrote:

Greetings

Some examples comparing the two
  • In blue/purple 01:28:039 - 01:30:061 - 01:32:084 - these are circles with 1/4 gaps after 3/4 sliders, but in red/pink that idea is completely gone. 03:40:174 - is now the head of a 1/2 high sv slider, 03:42:196 - a slider tail of a 1/1 with low sv and 03:44:218 - is also a slider tail, for example. There's no sight of any 3/4 with a circle stacked under the tail anywhere.

Then in red/pink there's an sv concept which isn't used in the blue/purple part. 03:39:836 - is high SV, represented by brighter colors, and 03:41:859 - is lower, instead represented by dimmer colors. This is nowhere to be seen in the other section. 03:41:859 - and is now much more distinct than 01:29:724 - , despite being the same parts in the song. 01:33:095 - and 03:45:230 - would also have different expressions, making it seem like they're equally different in the song.

Red/pink had an interesting idea at 03:47:926 (1,2,3) - , but because it's the only instance of this pattern in the map, it becomes sort of sudden and unexpected. If 01:35:792 - was done in the same way, and this would be introduced earlier in the map as well, players would probably recognize it faster. Same idea can be applied to 01:22:814 (4,6) - and it's visuals compared to 01:17:421 (4,6) - and 01:20:117 (1,1,1,1) - .

Meanwhile blue/purple has 01:28:207 (3,4) - 01:33:601 (3,4) - 01:38:994 (3,4) - as stacked slider heads, yet red/pink has them as circles instead 03:40:174 (2,3,4) - 03:45:567 (2,3,4) - 03:50:960 (2,3,4) - . Anyway you get the idea.
Same sort of reasoning can be used for 01:49:275 - and 04:01:409 - .

They're all fine on their own and would do well in their own individual maps, but combining this many different ideas into the same map, mapping the two parts completely differently, would just ruin the consistency between them and be detrimental to the map as a whole. You'd want the player to be able to know in which part of the song they are purely by the notes and gameplay. If a parts play similarly, they're probably similar in the song too.

It would've been easier if similar parts had been arranged so the same mapper took care of them, rather than taking turns, but up to you ofc. If it's done for diversity/variation, it's not very well executed since the two parts aren't even nearly alike. If it genuinely is for variation and you'd like to keep that aspect, try varying it consistently instead by making ideas from both sections appear frequently, rather than changing completely.

Here's my suggestion: Give 01:27:702 - 03:39:836 - to one mapper, and then give 01:49:275 - 04:01:409 - to the other. This will allow you to keep your mapping styles while keeping things consistent and varied in accordance with the song. However, this also means that you'll both have a section removed and one remapped by the other mapper in it's place, ~22 seconds each.

Usually people called it "variations of the same rhythm", and this is normal even for solo maps and especially for collabs. In these two parts (01:27:702 and 03:39:836) we following the same instrument, rhythm, intensity and difficulty of these parts are pretty same. I think that our parts doesn't needs to look alike, there is no such rule or guideline in RC for collab parts, it doesn't say that variations need to be consistent, then I guess we free to make our parts "different conceptually" without breaking rules. For me and other players these parts feel exactly the same, even with all this sv changes in tokiko's part, because he made his part intensive by using fast sliders (and some jumps, of course), while I did it by using jumps.

If we did this map as you say, it would be boring and monotonous dnb map, which is absolutely not suitable for this song. We did everything to show how beautiful and interesting this song is, how two people can see this song and share their vision to others. If I wanted to make this map consistent, I would map it by myself.

The only thing that I agree with is the difficulty in 04:01:409 part, which doesn't correspond to my part. I'll talk to my collab partner and will be waiting for his response.
@Natsu, wow, really unexpected to see you here, but I appreciate your help, thank you o.o
@EvilElvis, thanks for your cents
@Delis, sorry cutie, but I prefer new bg :)
@Lama Poluna, totally agree with you, this is the first time I see such reason for bubble pop.
@Reiji-RJ, I dunno, this rules is strange for me too.
@zev yeah, I know, I believe that we can find a compromise.

Okorin wrote:

fwiw the main rhythm used is pretty similar, the thing that varies most is sv usage but not difficulty?
03:19:612 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - this entire part seems underhitsounded compared to 04:55:342 -
My bad, I should to put drum hitwhistles on the kicksliders in my part.
only concern i have about difficulty comparison between both sections mentioned in the pop is 04:01:409 - which is indeed a ton easier than the corresponding part in 01:49:275 -
I agree with you, let's see what tokiko think about it.
would make sure that rhythms used are at least similar (which they are)
and that difficulty is expressed appropriately
Thanks Okorin and others :)
Sieg

EvilElvis wrote:

drama thanks
Topic Starter
PandaHero

Sieg wrote:

EvilElvis wrote:

drama thanks

What drama, where? o.o
tokiko

Naotoshi wrote:

01:16:578 (4,5) - why is this a double >.> there's nothing suggesting a double here as far as i can tell listen on 25%

01:22:814 (4,6) - you used overlap for all other sliders in the section, why perfect stack here? because why not?

03:46:578 (1,2,3,4) - what's up with the massive spacing contrast? the melody is going up and down, but this is way more different in spacing than what the song provides imo that's okay

03:47:926 (1,2,3) - this pattern is cool and all but you never ever do something like this anywhere else in the map so it's super unexpected and hard to read maybe there's only 2 places where i can do something like that? and the other place not in my part

04:01:409 - this section - the rhythm choice starts of very very vocal focused, with stuff like 04:01:409 (1,2,3) - obviously setting the tone, same for 04:03:769 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - and so on which follow the vocals. but then 04:05:792 (6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - it just randomly goes off into 1/2 spam everywhere, completely ignoring the vocals. like 04:06:297 (1,2) - is on drums, 04:06:634 (3) - is a vocal,04:07:140 (2) - the slider end of this is a vocal that should have been held out, 04:08:488 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - there's a long held out vocal here but it's all 1/2 circles etc etc. so there isnt any feeling of following one specific track in the song any more. to create diversity

Okorin wrote:

the 3/4 sliders in 04:01:409 - this part are kinda lol to hit accurately because all of them look so similar to what was done before lol looks fine for me

04:16:747 (2,3) - this is so random in this section's context you dont ever do bluetick starting 1/4 sliders so why now
but yeah especially with dnb songs like these the map would actually suffer from having less variety lol wanted to emphasize the bg sound
hi-mei
удачи ранкнуть карту с таким отношением, бро

панду жаль, правда.

нынешние реалии ранкинга таковы: либо ты слушаешь людей, либо ты грейвъярд маппер (идешь нахуй)

вам 3 (или даже больше) человека из стафа сказали одно и то же: вариации в ритме/паттернах тоже имеют адекватные границы, но вы же, блядь, такие опытные, что вам достаточно одного аргумента "это мой стиль, мне похуй, все субъективно" чтобы отречься от очевидных недостатков.

я был таким же, но эта игра и сам маппинг так устроен: ранк карты означает что общество считает эту самую карту достаточно хорошей, чтобы добавить ее в официальный клиент

вы не можете послать нахуй всех "хейтеров" и сказать, мол, это мой стиль. вы либо доказываете что вы правы, либо идете нахуй
Lama Poluna
error
hi-mei

Lama Poluna wrote:

В этом и есть суть маппинга, что не может быть каких то реальных стандартов. Каждый мапает так как он слышит музыку. Не могут все подстраиваться под один принцип или правило. Все разные, у всех разные стили, понимания и т.д. Общество может не принимать карту. Всегда есть люди которым нравится карта, и которым нет. У тебя ужасное мнение о маппинге.
опа, внезапно речь зашла обо мне

если нет конретных стандартов и каждый мапает как хочет, то по итогу мапперу нужно придерживаться РЦ и слушать людей опытнее его (бн, кват)

я пишу все это потому, что каждый раз новые мапперы наступают на одни и те же грабли - кто-то упорно не хочет ремапать то что ему говорят, кто-то наоборот слушает слишком много (нарпимер я)
но касательно этой карты, я считаю, проблема более чем очевидна, и ранкнуть карту мешает упорное нежелание маппера подчиниться
Topic Starter
PandaHero
@hi-mei, спасибо, что так беспокоишься о моей карте, но жалеть меня не нужно, всё не так безнадёжно, как тебе кажется. Изменения в определённых частях карты будут, но я не могу сказать, когда и какие именно. Алсо я не припомню у нас аргументов из разряда "это мой стиль", почитай внимательно мой ответ Накессу, пожалуйста. Да, я не в восторге от современных членов бнг, но это не значит, что я не слушаю их и отклоняю всё тупо из принципа.

Не вижу смысла разводить тут дискуссии на русском языке, так что на этом пожалуй остановимся.
hi-mei
тот пост был адресован коллаберу и его ответам "because why not?"
Nao Tomori
nice mod responses. i love informative responses like "it's okay" and "for variation" with 0 justification or reasoning. it really makes me feel like you care about feedback and want to improve the map!
Topic Starter
PandaHero

hi-mei wrote:

тот пост был адресован коллаберу и его ответам "because why not?"
Какой мод, такой и ответ
tokiko
i was not in a good mood to answer properly, sry

Naotoshi wrote:

01:16:578 (4,5) - why is this a double >.> there's nothing suggesting a double here as far as i can tell i can clearly hear that drum on a blue tick, and imo a double here makes a better transition to a more intensive clicking on the next section.

01:22:814 (4,6) - you used overlap for all other sliders in the section, why perfect stack here? ok, unstacked.

03:46:578 (1,2,3,4) - what's up with the massive spacing contrast? the melody is going up and down, but this is way more different in spacing than what the song provides imo alright, tried to vanish that contrast a bit, so i moved 2 and 4 a lower, must be better now!

03:47:926 (1,2,3) - this pattern is cool and all but you never ever do something like this anywhere else in the map so it's super unexpected and hard to read maybe there's only 2 places where i can do something like that. and the other place not in my part. also there is nothing wrong in using something conceptually close to the map's style only once through the whole song, plus this moment becomes more prominent comparing to all other patterns. even more, pandahero's option for the same sound pattern in previous kiai kinda prepares a player to what is going to be next, and since my pattern has the same movement idea, i dont see any problem with it.

04:01:409 - this section - the rhythm choice starts of very very vocal focused, with stuff like 04:01:409 (1,2,3) - obviously setting the tone, same for 04:03:769 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - and so on which follow the vocals. but then 04:05:792 (6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - it just randomly goes off into 1/2 spam everywhere, completely ignoring the vocals. like 04:06:297 (1,2) - is on drums, 04:06:634 (3) - is a vocal,04:07:140 (2) - the slider end of this is a vocal that should have been held out, 04:08:488 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - there's a long held out vocal here but it's all 1/2 circles etc etc. so there isnt any feeling of following one specific track in the song any more. i guess at this point player heard those vocal lines enough times to be able to follow vocals rhythm too. the density of a rhythm is lowered here in favor of playability, so players have more opportunities to readjust the aim if needer, or let fingers rest a bit after that stream just before it.
zz
[HitObjects]
40,48,1410,6,0,L|56:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
88,92,2253,2,0,L|98:158,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,352,2758,5,4,0:0:0:0:
272,240,3095,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,344,3601,101,4,0:0:0:0:
320,232,3770,1,2,0:2:0:0:
472,48,4106,6,0,L|456:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
424,92,4949,2,0,L|414:158,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
96,232,5454,102,0,L|208:264,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,232,6297,2,0,L|312:264,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,32,6803,5,4,0:0:0:0:
208,192,7140,1,2,0:2:0:0:
296,64,7645,2,0,L|272:120,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
173,352,8151,101,4,0:0:0:0:
338,327,8488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
185,302,8993,2,0,L|245:300,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
339,32,9499,5,4,0:0:0:0:
174,57,9836,1,2,0:2:0:0:
327,82,10342,2,0,L|270:82,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
160,192,10848,101,4,0:0:0:0:
325,217,11185,1,2,0:2:0:0:
172,242,11690,2,0,L|232:244,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
400,101,12196,5,4,0:0:0:0:
423,134,12533,1,2,0:2:0:0:
446,167,12870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
470,201,13207,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,339,13544,102,0,P|362:326|270:348,1,138.599995770264,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,338,14050,1,2,0:2:0:0:
150,285,14387,1,4,0:0:0:0:
150,285,14556,2,0,P|110:290|67:284,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,156,14893,6,0,P|81:87|144:22,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,41,15735,1,4,0:0:0:0:
128,41,15904,2,0,L|166:120,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,235,16241,102,0,P|303:219|376:238,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
364,232,16747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,163,17084,1,4,0:0:0:0:
483,163,17252,2,0,P|497:204|501:243,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,353,17589,5,4,0:0:0:0:
327,331,17926,1,2,0:2:0:0:
286,310,18263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,289,18601,1,2,0:2:0:0:
144,224,18938,102,0,P|93:188|19:182,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
18,182,19443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,100,19780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
112,100,19949,2,0,P|146:75|179:63,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,177,20286,6,0,P|302:246|281:325,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
183,216,21129,1,4,0:0:0:0:
183,216,21297,2,0,P|190:184|211:152,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
460,38,21634,102,0,P|472:115|455:189,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
460,174,22140,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,95,22308,2,0,B|282:23,1,69.2999978851319,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
291,36,22645,1,6,1:2:0:0:
244,220,22983,2,0,B|220:255|220:255|198:270,1,69.2999978851319,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,112,23488,22,0,L|36:221,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,210,23994,1,2,1:2:0:0:
137,57,24331,2,0,L|133:111,1,49.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,251,24836,6,0,L|117:360,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,349,25342,1,2,1:2:0:0:
218,196,25679,2,0,L|214:250,1,49.5,4|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,89,26185,102,0,L|302:198,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,187,26691,1,2,1:2:0:0:
403,34,27028,2,0,L|399:88,1,49.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,229,27533,6,0,L|379:338,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,327,28039,1,2,1:2:0:0:
480,174,28376,2,0,L|476:228,1,49.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,82,28881,102,0,L|393:146,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,141,29387,1,2,1:2:0:0:
319,33,29724,2,0,L|316:72,1,29.699999093628,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,195,30230,6,0,L|304:259,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,254,30736,1,2,1:2:0:0:
230,146,31073,2,0,L|227:185,1,29.699999093628,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,281,31578,102,0,L|210:345,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,340,32084,1,2,1:2:0:0:
136,232,32421,2,0,L|133:271,1,29.699999093628,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,143,32926,6,0,L|54:189,1,39.6,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,182,33432,1,2,1:2:0:0:
293,32,33769,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,40,34106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,46,34443,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,53,34780,1,2,0:0:0:0:
210,108,35117,5,4,0:1:0:0:
223,121,35454,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,134,35792,1,2,0:0:0:0:
250,148,36129,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,177,36466,101,4,0:0:0:0:
147,197,36803,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,218,37141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,238,37478,1,2,0:0:0:0:
38,251,37814,5,4,0:1:0:0:
65,278,38151,1,2,0:0:0:0:
93,306,38488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,333,38825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,196,39162,69,6,0:0:0:0:
288,160,39499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
323,125,39836,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,91,40174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,269,40511,5,6,0:0:0:0:
347,227,40848,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,186,41185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
431,144,41523,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,343,41859,101,6,0:0:0:0:
405,294,42196,1,2,0:0:0:0:
454,245,42533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
503,196,42871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,192,43207,5,6,0:0:0:0:
255,113,43544,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,271,43881,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,34,44218,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,350,44556,37,4,0:0:0:0:
108,180,45061,22,0,L|96:328,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
276,244,46409,2,0,L|264:96,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
16,88,47758,6,0,L|176:80,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
324,200,49106,2,0,L|164:192,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
16,348,50454,102,0,P|32:280|16:192,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
196,164,51803,2,0,P|180:96|196:8,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
428,96,53151,6,0,P|348:104|264:96,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
80,244,54499,2,0,P|160:252|244:244,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
332,192,55342,102,2,L|340:320,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,216,56690,2,0,L|416:184,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57196,2,0,L|253:159,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,207,57702,2,0,L|97:175,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,44,58039,6,2,P|224:52|292:40,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,108,59387,2,0,L|348:104,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,196,59893,2,0,L|312:192,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,292,60398,2,0,L|336:288,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,307,60735,102,2,P|415:247|399:183,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,96,62084,2,0,L|372:92,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,164,62589,2,0,L|224:160,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,76,63095,2,0,L|188:72,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,136,63432,85,6,0:2:0:0:
172,160,63601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,236,63769,2,0,P|292:244|356:224,1,99,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,183,64106,1,6,0:2:0:0:
355,107,64275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,157,64443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,235,64612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,64781,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,365,64865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,366,64949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,349,65033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,315,65117,2,0,L|68:264,1,49.5,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,208,65286,2,0,L|120:156,1,49.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
172,104,65454,2,0,P|124:112|48:76,1,99,6|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
212,36,65792,2,0,P|260:27|336:64,1,99,6|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
388,120,66129,5,4,0:0:0:0:
284,176,66466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,176,66971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,260,67140,2,0,P|320:264|276:260,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
404,172,67477,5,4,0:0:0:0:
468,244,67814,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,244,68320,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,324,68488,2,0,P|436:328|476:324,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,252,68825,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,332,69162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,332,69668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
164,272,69836,2,0,P|208:268|248:272,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
100,328,70174,5,4,0:0:0:0:
76,244,70511,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,244,71016,1,4,0:0:0:0:
156,168,71185,2,0,P|116:164|64:168,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
216,228,71522,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,204,71859,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,204,72365,1,4,0:0:0:0:
220,100,72533,2,0,P|260:96|300:100,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
156,156,72870,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,92,73207,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,92,73713,1,4,0:0:0:0:
152,188,73881,2,0,P|112:192|68:188,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,152,74218,101,4,0:0:0:0:
252,228,74556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,228,75061,1,4,0:0:0:0:
332,212,75230,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,156,75398,1,2,0:2:0:0:
310,293,75567,6,0,P|378:281|412:188,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,146,76072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,260,76409,1,4,0:0:0:0:
412,348,76578,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,356,76662,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,268,76915,69,4,0:0:0:0:
276,176,77084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,112,77252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
352,256,77421,2,0,P|420:256|484:228,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
200,112,77758,1,4,0:0:0:0:
365,228,77926,2,0,P|430:211|488:168,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
200,112,78263,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,268,78432,1,12,0:0:0:0:
280,232,78601,1,2,0:2:0:0:
104,172,78769,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,320,78938,2,0,P|292:332|348:312,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
152,96,79275,2,0,P|91:87|40:104,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,232,79612,101,4,0:0:0:0:
366,161,79780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,121,79949,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,320,80117,6,0,P|300:332|368:316,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,200,80454,1,4,0:0:0:0:
262,325,80623,102,0,P|335:318|392:296,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
470,142,80960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
285,322,81129,6,0,P|353:297|408:248,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,88,81466,1,4,1:0:0:0:
318,310,81634,102,0,P|377:268|412:208,1,99,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,264,81971,2,0,P|164:306|128:368,1,99,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
308,224,82308,5,4,0:0:0:0:
320,136,82477,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,160,82645,1,4,0:0:0:0:
404,204,82814,2,0,P|428:124|412:76,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,240,83151,1,4,0:0:0:0:
420,192,83320,2,0,P|444:112|424:56,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,24,83657,101,4,0:0:0:0:
156,120,83825,2,0,P|220:128|296:112,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
104,52,84162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,220,84331,2,0,P|192:288|172:340,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
292,192,84668,2,0,P|284:124|304:72,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,40,85005,6,0,L|496:40,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
226,234,85342,2,0,L|100:236,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
289,151,85679,2,0,L|428:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,332,86016,2,0,L|28:332,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
156,88,86353,101,4,0:0:0:0:
243,15,86522,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,158,86690,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,49,86859,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,128,87027,2,0,P|265:156|261:180,1,49.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,252,87196,2,0,P|308:280|312:304,1,49.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,340,87365,6,0,B|284:348|260:332|260:332|240:340|240:340|192:328|144:344,1,185.625,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,344,87702,38,0,B|85:269|85:269|96:182,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
95,183,88039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,97,88207,2,0,B|192:95|221:75|262:70,1,54.4500016616822,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,97,88376,2,0,B|243:134|243:134|263:181,1,108.900003323364,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,304,88713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,347,88881,1,2,0:2:0:0:
504,196,89050,6,0,P|439:202|392:238,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
302,304,89387,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,135,89556,1,2,0:2:0:0:
296,135,89724,2,0,P|223:108|123:137,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
141,125,90061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
53,215,90230,1,2,0:2:0:0:
168,266,90398,102,0,P|219:295|259:356,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
251,194,90735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,364,90904,1,2,0:2:0:0:
334,242,91072,2,0,B|406:288|406:288|441:370,2,163.350004985047,4|2|2,0:0|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,163,91747,6,0,B|229:89|229:89|321:69,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
307,71,92084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,288,92252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,288,92336,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,288,92421,1,2,0:2:0:0:
121,124,92589,1,4,0:0:0:0:
121,124,92674,1,2,0:2:0:0:
121,124,92758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,29,93095,101,4,0:0:0:0:
346,29,93432,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,87,93601,2,0,P|487:109|505:148,1,54.4500016616822,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,87,93769,2,0,B|414:157|414:157|411:257,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
411,234,94106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,347,94275,5,2,0:2:0:0:
352,348,94443,1,4,0:0:0:0:
143,235,94612,1,2,0:2:0:0:
384,168,94780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,84,94949,1,4,0:0:0:0:
384,12,95117,2,0,P|282:13|213:61,1,163.350004985047,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
258,69,95454,2,0,P|275:125|257:196,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
199,340,95792,101,4,0:0:0:0:
130,156,95960,1,2,0:2:0:0:
254,329,96129,5,8,0:0:0:0:
258,69,96297,1,2,0:2:0:0:
304,340,96466,101,4,0:0:0:0:
382,156,96634,1,2,0:3:0:0:
403,139,96718,1,2,0:3:0:0:
428,128,96803,1,2,0:3:0:0:
455,128,96887,1,2,0:3:0:0:
480,137,96971,1,2,0:3:0:0:
500,154,97056,1,2,0:3:0:0:
511,178,97140,2,0,B|522:215|499:260|460:270|460:270|450:295|450:319,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,315,97477,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,338,97645,5,2,0:3:0:0:
298,301,97729,1,2,0:3:0:0:
349,283,97814,1,2,0:3:0:0:
403,289,97897,1,2,0:3:0:0:
450,315,97982,1,2,0:3:0:0:
297,127,98151,2,0,P|271:187|220:225,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
206,244,98404,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,270,98488,102,0,B|94:247|94:247|2:267,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
15,264,98825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,130,98994,2,0,B|86:130|95:101|117:75,1,54.4500016616822,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,130,99162,2,0,B|126:128|126:128|201:153,1,108.900003323364,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,257,99499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,313,99668,1,2,0:2:0:0:
277,138,99836,6,0,B|303:91|303:91|350:53,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
418,120,100174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,209,100342,1,2,0:2:0:0:
277,138,100511,2,0,P|217:101|126:108,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
127,108,100848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,264,101016,1,2,0:2:0:0:
2,105,101185,102,0,B|26:54|26:54|96:17,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
220,71,101522,2,0,B|248:119|248:119|238:198,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
93,208,101859,2,0,B|48:237|31:299|42:357,2,163.350004985047,4|2|2,0:0|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
285,36,102533,6,0,B|376:42|376:42|450:98,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
433,85,102870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,245,103039,1,4,0:0:0:0:
476,245,103123,1,2,0:2:0:0:
476,245,103207,1,2,0:2:0:0:
241,249,103376,2,0,L|304:283,1,54.4500016616822,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
389,323,103544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,91,103881,101,4,0:0:0:0:
355,91,104218,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,200,104387,2,0,L|118:124,1,54.4500016616822,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,23,104556,2,0,B|191:86|191:86|207:188,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
203,162,104893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,278,105061,5,2,0:2:0:0:
7,278,105230,1,4,0:0:0:0:
109,351,105398,1,2,0:2:0:0:
209,167,105567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
6,167,105735,1,2,0:2:0:0:
283,282,105904,2,0,B|302:203|302:203|275:123,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
275,125,106241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,217,106409,1,2,0:2:0:0:
360,124,106578,5,6,0:2:0:0:
385,133,106662,1,2,0:2:0:0:
412,136,106747,1,2,0:2:0:0:
439,133,106831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
464,125,106915,5,2,0:2:0:0:
432,103,106999,1,2,0:2:0:0:
394,93,107084,1,2,0:2:0:0:
356,92,107168,1,2,0:2:0:0:
319,101,107252,69,6,0:2:0:0:
341,64,107336,1,2,0:2:0:0:
383,52,107421,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,49,107505,1,2,0:2:0:0:
466,64,107589,5,2,0:2:0:0:
506,109,107674,1,2,0:2:0:0:
512,168,107758,1,2,0:2:0:0:
484,221,107842,1,2,0:2:0:0:
433,252,107926,102,0,P|369:277|325:363,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
325,357,108263,2,0,P|281:320|222:308,1,108.900003323364,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,352,108601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,108769,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,152,108938,2,0,P|293:196|305:255,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:1|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,282,109275,6,0,P|399:293|321:362,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,355,109780,2,0,P|132:324|46:316,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,314,110117,1,4,0:0:0:0:
3,176,110286,2,0,B|50:183|50:183|94:214,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,34,110623,102,0,P|197:119|180:231,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,336,111129,2,0,P|307:288|362:283,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,282,111466,1,4,0:0:0:0:
441,161,111634,2,0,B|444:116|444:116|420:63,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,129,111971,6,0,B|162:166|168:95|60:138,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,236,112477,1,4,0:0:0:0:
21,86,112645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,86,112814,1,4,0:0:0:0:
123,207,112983,2,0,B|151:241|151:241|164:303,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,350,113320,102,0,P|224:333|148:351,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,347,113657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,238,113825,2,4,P|324:220|413:250,1,133.649995921326,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,236,114162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
490,152,114331,2,0,B|499:201|499:201|490:269,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,84,114668,6,0,P|298:55|229:28,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,111,115005,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,207,115174,2,0,P|314:267|300:355,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,334,115511,1,4,0:0:0:0:
156,347,115679,2,0,B|135:306|135:306|131:254,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,79,116016,102,0,P|229:86|289:57,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,56,116353,1,8,0:0:0:0:
465,65,116522,2,0,P|439:125|384:162,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,162,116859,1,4,0:0:0:0:
272,226,117027,2,0,P|217:264|191:335,1,133.649995921326,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,323,117365,6,0,P|276:350|373:320,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,96,117870,2,0,P|453:181|426:264,1,178.199994561768,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,230,118376,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,118,118544,1,4,0:0:0:0:
124,195,118713,102,0,P|78:242|59:315,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,305,119050,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,72,119218,2,0,P|96:39|21:40,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,37,119556,1,4,0:0:0:0:
206,157,119724,2,0,B|213:206|213:206|242:256,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,346,120061,6,0,P|474:263|463:161,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,120567,2,0,P|278:170|349:185,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,184,120904,1,4,0:0:0:0:
398,33,121072,2,0,B|407:75|407:75|402:125,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,279,121409,102,0,P|225:260|172:217,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,221,121747,1,8,0:0:0:0:
141,38,121915,2,0,P|126:102|70:151,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,147,122252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
43,350,122421,2,0,B|47:306|47:306|79:254,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,139,122758,6,0,P|221:203|260:270,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,263,123095,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,356,123263,1,4,0:0:0:0:
426,227,123432,2,0,P|468:214|513:214,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,90,123769,2,0,P|353:132|353:176,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,34,124106,102,0,P|212:42|158:90,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,84,124443,1,8,0:0:0:0:
1,162,124612,2,0,P|66:170|120:218,1,133.649995921326,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,212,124949,1,4,0:0:0:0:
191,287,125117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,358,125286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,151,125454,6,0,B|256:83|256:83|350:50,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,180,125960,2,0,P|398:200|462:273,1,178.199994561768,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,255,126466,2,0,P|199:289|184:352,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,151,126803,102,0,B|117:171|117:171|10:149,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,151,127308,2,0,B|395:171|395:171|502:149,1,178.199994561768,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,233,127814,2,0,L|257:323,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,35,128151,6,0,B|198:75|198:75|197:115|197:115|144:162,1,178.199994561768,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,233,128657,2,0,B|315:273|315:273|316:313|316:313|369:360,1,178.199994561768,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,172,129162,2,0,B|369:125|369:125|345:78,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,62,129499,102,0,P|28:118|129:138,1,267.299991842652,6|4,1:2|0:0,0:2:0:0:
422,247,130174,2,0,P|431:294|421:340,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,224,130511,2,0,P|255:236|169:209,1,133.649995921326,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,140,130848,85,6,0:0:0:0:
76,280,131185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,300,131690,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,288,131859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,132027,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,280,132196,5,2,0:0:0:0:
212,172,132533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,152,133039,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,136,133207,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,144,133376,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,128,133544,101,2,0:0:0:0:
400,268,133881,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,288,134387,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,276,134556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,284,134724,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,268,134893,5,2,0:0:0:0:
32,356,135230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,340,135735,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,180,135904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,260,136072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,100,136241,101,6,0:0:0:0:
248,56,136578,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,64,137084,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,224,137253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,144,137421,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,304,137590,5,2,0:0:0:0:
164,284,137926,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,280,138432,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,120,138601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,200,138769,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,40,138938,101,4,0:1:0:0:
300,73,139275,1,4,0:1:0:0:
267,218,139612,85,4,0:1:0:0:
122,184,139949,1,4,0:1:0:0:
180,88,140286,5,4,0:1:0:0:
252,104,140454,1,4,0:1:0:0:
235,177,140623,1,4,0:1:0:0:
163,160,140792,1,4,0:1:0:0:
252,104,140960,1,4,0:1:0:0:
289,102,141044,1,4,0:1:0:0:
326,100,141128,1,4,0:1:0:0:
363,98,141212,1,4,0:1:0:0:
400,96,141297,1,4,0:1:0:0:
284,256,141634,101,4,0:2:0:0:
88,280,141971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,224,142477,1,4,0:0:0:0:
88,280,142645,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,344,142983,5,4,0:0:0:0:
484,224,143320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,248,143825,1,4,0:0:0:0:
484,224,143993,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,152,144331,101,4,0:0:0:0:
400,80,144668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,164,145174,1,4,0:0:0:0:
400,80,145342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,220,145679,5,4,0:0:0:0:
60,48,146016,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,144,146522,1,4,0:0:0:0:
60,48,146690,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,48,147027,101,4,0:0:0:0:
404,96,147365,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,148,147870,1,4,0:0:0:0:
404,96,148039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,296,148376,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,264,148713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,324,149218,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,264,149387,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,276,149724,101,4,0:0:0:0:
224,96,150061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,180,150567,1,4,0:0:0:0:
224,96,150735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,76,151072,5,4,0:0:0:0:
416,272,151409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,176,151578,1,4,0:0:0:0:
264,352,151915,1,4,0:0:0:0:
284,256,152084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,324,152252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
164,276,152421,101,4,0:2:0:0:
276,112,152758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153095,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153264,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153432,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,140,153769,5,4,0:0:0:0:
212,48,154106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,8,154612,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,48,154780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,204,155117,101,4,0:0:0:0:
120,168,155454,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,236,155792,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,236,155961,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,236,156129,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,124,156466,5,4,0:0:0:0:
372,312,156803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,216,156971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,80,157308,1,4,0:0:0:0:
240,176,157476,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,312,157814,101,4,0:0:0:0:
72,116,158151,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,148,159162,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,344,159499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,256,159668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,144,160005,1,4,0:0:0:0:
272,232,160174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,148,160342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
148,236,160511,101,4,0:0:0:0:
316,340,160848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,328,161353,1,4,0:0:0:0:
316,340,161522,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,240,161859,5,4,0:0:0:0:
220,140,162196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,32,162533,101,4,0:0:0:0:
436,136,162702,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,240,162870,2,0,B|356:232|324:240|324:240|304:236|304:236|268:244|208:232,1,148.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,196,163207,1,4,0:0:0:0:
64,92,171297,117,4,0:1:0:0:
160,120,171466,1,4,0:1:0:0:
132,264,171634,5,4,0:1:0:0:
228,236,171803,1,4,0:1:0:0:
308,112,171971,101,4,0:1:0:0:
404,140,172140,1,4,0:1:0:0:
376,284,172308,5,4,0:1:0:0:
472,256,172477,1,4,0:1:0:0:
304,196,172645,101,4,0:1:0:0:
268,340,172814,1,4,0:1:0:0:
376,284,172983,5,4,0:1:0:0:
207,224,173151,1,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173320,101,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173657,1,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173994,86,0,P|76:309|99:326,1,59.3999981872559,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,348,174836,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,308,175005,1,2,0:0:0:0:
417,321,175342,6,0,P|442:305|471:298,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,348,176185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
373,308,176353,1,2,0:0:0:0:
468,51,176690,102,0,P|461:88|449:120,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,203,177533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,108,177702,1,2,0:0:0:0:
459,280,178039,6,0,P|471:311|472:343,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,36,178881,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,100,179050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,164,179218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,95,179387,101,2,0:0:0:0:
272,266,179724,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,350,180230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,360,180398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,272,180567,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,188,180735,5,2,0:0:0:0:
250,346,181072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
349,133,181578,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,211,181747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,192,181915,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,99,182084,101,2,0:0:0:0:
338,36,182421,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,324,182926,1,2,0:0:0:0:
349,354,183095,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,300,183263,1,2,0:0:0:0:
460,205,183432,6,0,P|459:166|447:122,1,79.2,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,40,183938,2,0,B|307:39|307:39|292:45|292:45|253:45,1,79.2,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,98,184443,2,0,L|206:98,1,39.6,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,251,184780,102,0,L|256:367,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,52,185623,1,4,0:0:0:0:
181,117,185792,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,158,185960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
351,101,186129,6,0,B|397:82|456:95,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,345,186971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
189,346,187140,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,253,187308,1,4,0:0:0:0:
223,181,187477,102,0,P|248:142|256:88,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,297,188320,1,4,0:0:0:0:
40,198,188488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,98,188657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
40,297,188825,6,0,P|90:322|122:358,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,348,189668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,323,189836,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,311,189921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,299,190005,1,4,0:0:0:0:
128,266,190174,102,0,L|28:229,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,138,190679,2,0,L|128:172,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
130,72,191185,86,0,L|39:38,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
205,125,191522,38,0,P|253:136|321:117,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,192,192027,2,0,P|427:203|359:184,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
209,246,192533,86,0,P|259:253|319:238,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,327,192870,6,0,P|87:338|19:319,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,244,193376,2,0,L|90:142,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
159,75,193881,86,0,P|192:103|244:126,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,84,194218,38,0,P|330:110|308:185,1,123.75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,212,194724,1,4,0:0:0:0:
372,260,194893,1,4,0:0:0:0:
444,264,195061,1,4,0:0:0:0:
500,216,195230,2,0,P|504:168|496:128,1,74.25,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,90,195567,70,2,P|360:115|206:79,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,282,196241,2,2,P|146:257|300:293,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,196915,6,0,L|80:41,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
84,132,197084,2,0,L|20:125,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
88,232,197252,2,0,L|151:238,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
168,332,197421,2,0,L|231:338,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
396,252,197589,102,2,B|436:116|480:52|480:52|504:100|504:100|488:156|456:212,1,386.099982325745,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,352,198263,6,2,B|152:284|40:304|40:304|100:272,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,32,198938,2,2,B|360:100|472:80|472:80|412:112,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,344,199612,102,0,L|404:344,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
324,280,199780,2,0,L|260:280,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
140,244,199949,2,0,L|140:180,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
228,112,200117,2,0,L|228:176,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
124,348,200286,6,0,L|15:256,1,128.699994108582,2|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
41,160,200539,2,0,L|139:243,1,128.699994108582,2|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
124,108,200792,2,0,L|56:56,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
212,32,200960,102,2,B|311:31|311:31|369:60|369:60|478:60,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,352,201634,2,2,B|201:352|201:352|143:323|143:323|34:323,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,32,202308,6,0,L|484:97,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
484,188,202477,2,0,L|484:253,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
300,352,202645,2,0,L|300:287,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
300,196,202814,2,0,L|300:131,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
120,32,202983,102,2,L|120:290,1,257.399988217164,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,352,203488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
464,356,203657,22,0,P|416:328|312:328,1,138.599995770264,10|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
464,340,203994,6,0,P|418:307|312:300,1,148.500005664826,10|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
464,324,204331,86,0,P|400:277|323:266,1,158.4,14|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
262,242,204584,101,2,0:3:0:0:
219,194,204668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
206,132,204752,1,2,0:3:0:0:
226,72,204836,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,29,204921,1,2,0:3:0:0:
336,32,205005,6,2,B|313:116|313:116|337:204|337:204|324:282,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,349,205511,102,0,L|496:277,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
476,349,205679,6,2,B|463:271|463:271|487:183|487:183|464:98,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,37,206185,102,0,L|156:109,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
176,37,206353,6,2,B|189:115|189:115|165:203|165:203|187:287,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,276,207027,2,2,B|355:296|355:296|267:265|267:265|183:288,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,37,207702,102,0,L|176:117,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
307,128,207870,2,0,L|307:208,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
186,222,208039,2,0,L|186:302,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
344,293,208207,2,0,L|344:373,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
60,348,208376,6,2,L|60:84,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,40,208881,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,40,209050,102,2,P|436:96|380:200,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,194,209724,2,2,P|75:306|185:346,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,348,210398,6,0,L|473:302,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
444,176,210567,2,0,L|398:221,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
240,248,210735,2,0,L|286:203,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
256,76,210904,2,0,L|210:121,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
136,207,211072,102,0,P|140:271|136:336,1,128.699994108582,2|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
48,280,211325,2,0,P|44:215|48:151,1,128.699994108582,2|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
76,64,211578,2,0,P|107:68|139:64,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
304,44,211747,6,2,P|432:76|472:212,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,44,212421,2,2,P|80:76|40:212,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,180,213095,102,0,L|419:120,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
304,180,213263,2,0,L|325:240,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
167,199,213432,2,0,L|146:139,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
35,183,213601,2,0,L|56:243,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,3:3|3:3,0:3:0:0:
212,336,213769,6,2,B|272:292|336:344|400:388|482:316,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,132,214275,1,4,0:0:0:0:
492,132,214443,102,0,P|432:120|348:168,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,24,214780,2,0,P|287:63|267:151,1,158.4,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,215117,2,0,P|134:117|200:192,1,168.300003210068,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,200,215454,2,0,P|78:264|188:267,1,178.199994561768,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,220,215792,1,14,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215876,12,0,216971,0:0:0:0:
255,93,217140,38,0,B|294:215|222:162|255:293,2,198,6|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,93,219499,85,4,0:0:0:0:
253,285,219668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,68,219836,38,0,L|331:60,1,148.500005664826,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,176,220174,2,0,P|72:184|-11:168,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,290,220426,1,2,0:2:0:0:
106,290,220511,2,0,L|270:286,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,205,220848,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,221016,1,2,0:2:0:0:
396,312,221185,102,0,P|432:240|420:156,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,124,221522,2,0,P|428:136|508:124,1,148.500005664826,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
243,59,221859,22,0,L|231:211,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,220,222365,1,2,0:2:0:0:
364,196,222533,85,4,0:0:0:0:
176,340,222702,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,220,222870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,316,223039,1,2,0:2:0:0:
88,240,223207,22,0,L|92:140,1,74.2500028324128,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
160,60,223460,1,0,0:2:0:0:
160,60,223544,2,0,L|162:134,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,152,223881,6,0,L|328:144,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,208,224387,1,4,0:0:0:0:
412,228,224471,1,2,0:2:0:0:
408,248,224556,1,2,0:2:0:0:
316,308,224724,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,328,224808,1,2,0:2:0:0:
324,348,224893,2,0,L|204:344,1,111.375004248619,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
104,272,225230,70,0,L|256:268,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
169,54,225567,2,0,P|138:120|164:188,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,124,225820,1,2,0:2:0:0:
236,124,225904,2,0,L|84:124,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,268,226241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,196,226409,1,2,0:2:0:0:
120,232,226578,5,4,0:0:0:0:
124,308,226747,1,2,0:2:0:0:
236,124,226915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,200,227084,1,2,0:2:0:0:
104,56,227252,22,0,L|96:144,1,74.2500028324128,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,32,227589,69,8,0:0:0:0:
320,32,227758,1,2,0:2:0:0:
468,168,227926,6,0,L|316:168,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
468,168,228263,2,0,P|392:172|316:168,1,148.500005664826,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
468,168,228601,2,0,P|392:180|316:168,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
260,124,228853,1,2,0:3:0:0:
304,180,228937,1,2,0:3:0:0:
295,252,229021,1,2,0:3:0:0:
237,295,229105,1,2,0:2:0:0:
166,284,229190,1,2,0:3:0:0:
124,225,229275,102,0,P|144:128|112:24,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,124,229780,5,2,0:3:0:0:
295,133,229864,1,2,0:3:0:0:
332,136,229948,1,2,0:3:0:0:
369,133,230032,1,2,0:3:0:0:
405,124,230117,1,2,0:3:0:0:
323,37,230286,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,48,230454,2,0,P|471:79|487:121,1,74.2500028324128,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
477,327,230623,102,0,L|489:179,1,148.500005664826,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
260,124,230960,2,0,L|272:272,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,216,231213,1,2,0:2:0:0:
414,216,231297,2,0,P|334:204|262:216,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,280,231634,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,280,231803,1,2,0:2:0:0:
62,150,231971,6,0,P|155:157|223:144,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
408,48,232308,2,0,P|315:40|247:54,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,160,232645,22,0,P|440:168|520:156,1,148.500005664826,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,140,233151,1,2,0:2:0:0:
332,272,233320,69,4,0:0:0:0:
405,288,233488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
388,361,233657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,344,233825,1,2,0:2:0:0:
492,328,233994,22,0,L|488:253,1,74.2500028324128,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
412,124,234247,1,2,0:2:0:0:
412,124,234331,2,0,L|408:198,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
416,212,234668,6,0,L|260:208,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,120,235174,1,4,0:0:0:0:
233,118,235258,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,116,235342,1,2,0:2:0:0:
124,232,235511,1,4,0:0:0:0:
86,230,235595,1,2,0:2:0:0:
49,228,235679,2,0,P|64:168|44:100,1,111.375004248619,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
4,64,236016,70,0,P|80:72|168:60,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
417,116,236353,2,0,P|341:108|253:120,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,208,236606,1,2,0:2:0:0:
488,208,236690,2,0,L|500:60,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,237027,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,260,237196,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,160,237365,5,4,0:0:0:0:
200,248,237533,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,336,237702,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,248,237870,1,4,0:0:0:0:
120,348,238039,22,0,L|196:344,1,74.2500028324128,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,244,238376,69,8,0:0:0:0:
36,244,238544,1,4,0:0:0:0:
73,15,238713,21,6,0:2:0:0:
110,33,238797,1,2,0:2:0:0:
132,74,238881,1,2,0:2:0:0:
122,118,238965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
88,149,239050,5,2,0:2:0:0:
48,188,239135,1,2,0:2:0:0:
36,244,239219,1,2,0:2:0:0:
63,295,239303,1,2,0:2:0:0:
113,321,239387,69,6,0:2:0:0:
170,299,239471,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,293,239555,1,2,0:2:0:0:
293,300,239639,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,320,239724,5,2,0:2:0:0:
312,266,239808,1,2,0:2:0:0:
330,201,239892,1,2,0:2:0:0:
392,175,239976,1,2,0:2:0:0:
451,208,240061,1,6,0:2:0:0:
256,192,240145,12,0,241072,0:0:0:0:
68,164,241409,6,0,P|150:160|248:160,1,173.25,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,242084,2,0,P|268:240|376:264,1,173.25,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,240,242758,2,0,P|399:300|396:348,1,99,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,338,243263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,252,243769,85,8,0:0:0:0:
304,208,243938,1,2,0:2:0:0:
396,240,244106,2,0,L|464:236,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
404,148,244443,5,8,0:0:0:0:
308,116,244612,1,4,0:0:0:0:
216,152,244780,2,0,L|148:148,1,49.5,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,76,245117,2,0,L|149:73,1,49.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
72,200,245454,2,0,B|40:192|40:192|8:124,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
220,252,245960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
168,180,246129,1,2,0:2:0:0:
188,352,246297,101,4,0:0:0:0:
184,164,246466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,256,246634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
276,172,246803,6,0,L|288:108,1,49.5,4|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,36,247140,2,0,L|381:84,1,49.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
400,180,247477,1,2,0:2:0:0:
400,180,247645,1,4,0:0:0:0:
292,44,247814,2,0,P|252:40|208:40,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
176,124,248151,102,0,P|215:120|248:120,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
132,48,248488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,60,248657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
148,200,248825,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,188,248994,1,4,0:0:0:0:
176,124,249162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,320,249331,1,2,0:2:0:0:
396,244,249499,6,0,P|400:195|396:132,1,99,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,68,250005,1,4,0:0:0:0:
416,124,250174,1,2,0:2:0:0:
424,24,250342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
312,164,250511,2,0,P|272:167|220:161,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,112,250848,102,0,P|130:109|93:112,1,74.25,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,147,251185,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,27,251353,1,4,0:0:0:0:
130,18,251690,5,4,0:0:0:0:
49,56,251859,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,130,252027,1,4,0:0:0:0:
323,109,252196,6,0,P|373:103|383:213,1,173.25,6|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
390,238,252870,2,0,P|414:162|342:129,1,173.25,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,148,253544,2,0,P|261:152|195:145,1,99,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,145,254050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,88,254556,85,8,0:0:0:0:
214,80,254724,1,2,0:2:0:0:
73,173,254893,2,0,P|45:175|14:172,1,49.5,4|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
124,253,255230,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,342,255398,1,2,0:2:0:0:
73,173,255567,2,0,P|101:170|132:174,1,49.5,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,212,255904,2,0,P|263:213|288:211,1,49.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
380,128,256241,6,0,P|376:164|392:239,1,99,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,309,256747,2,0,P|242:260|238:211,1,99,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,148,257168,2,0,L|175:142,1,24.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,114,257421,1,4,0:0:0:0:
308,100,257589,102,0,L|367:98,1,49.5,4|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
408,183,257926,2,0,L|358:181,2,49.5,8|2|2,0:0|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
496,138,258432,1,4,0:0:0:0:
330,247,258601,2,0,P|291:245|251:246,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,324,258938,6,0,P|233:322|264:323,1,49.5,4|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
120,306,259275,1,8,0:0:0:0:
47,291,259443,2,0,P|50:261|47:236,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
19,173,259780,1,2,0:2:0:0:
212,241,259949,102,0,P|254:238|296:241,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,258,260286,1,4,0:2:0:0:
275,312,260623,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,114,260792,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,164,261129,101,4,0:0:0:0:
168,268,261298,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,126,261634,5,4,0:0:0:0:
280,188,261971,2,0,P|252:192|224:188,1,49.5,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,112,262308,2,0,P|368:89|391:72,1,49.5,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,220,262645,2,0,P|402:236|419:259,1,49.5,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,286,262983,70,0,P|445:301|407:340,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,356,263825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
75,304,263994,2,0,P|55:284|38:260,1,49.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,46,264331,6,0,B|136:93|105:88|142:136,1,99,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,344,265174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,344,265342,86,2,B|463:289|463:289|460:270|460:270|469:252|469:252|465:218|476:176,1,148.500005664826,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,29,265679,6,0,P|434:36|379:27,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,52,266522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
21,140,266690,1,2,0:0:0:0:
59,231,266859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,280,267027,6,0,B|212:274|212:274|232:283|232:283|275:277,1,99,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,36,267870,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,111,268039,86,0,P|359:116|381:123,1,49.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,217,268207,2,0,P|369:222|348:229,1,49.5
488,264,268376,6,0,P|493:206|478:157,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,269218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
153,337,269387,2,0,P|123:322|100:304,1,49.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,196,269724,6,0,B|235:149|236:181|276:140,1,99,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,36,270567,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,280,270735,86,2,B|270:250|270:250|280:235|280:235|301:230|301:230|324:204|364:185,1,148.500005664826,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,142,271072,101,4,2:1:0:0:
436,296,271409,1,4,2:1:0:0:
365,131,271747,2,4,P|349:170|339:213,1,69.2999978851319,4|4,2:1|2:1,0:0:0:0:
392,46,272084,1,4,2:1:0:0:
256,349,272421,5,4,2:1:0:0:
157,357,272589,1,4,2:1:0:0:
72,305,272758,1,4,2:1:0:0:
57,207,272926,1,4,2:1:0:0:
109,122,273095,1,4,2:1:0:0:
133,121,273179,1,4,2:1:0:0:
157,116,273263,1,4,2:1:0:0:
179,104,273348,1,4,2:1:0:0:
194,91,273432,2,0,B|230:105|268:107|258:75|308:88|345:109,1,128.699994108582,4|0,2:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
482,242,273769,102,0,P|482:291|448:355,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
296,232,274106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,335,274275,2,0,P|131:335|79:237,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,112,274780,2,0,P|55:150|62:214,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,351,275117,5,4,0:0:0:0:
0,263,275286,1,2,0:2:0:0:
65,189,275454,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,240,275623,2,0,B|201:279|263:285|263:285|293:262|317:219,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,147,276129,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,58,276297,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,41,276466,102,0,P|197:121|226:254,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,229,276971,2,0,P|208:231|157:310,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,313,277477,2,0,P|242:261|202:222,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
127,176,277814,5,4,0:0:0:0:
122,275,277983,1,2,0:2:0:0:
212,229,278151,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,129,278320,2,0,B|151:51|151:51|40:51,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,128,278825,2,0,L|104:128,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,77,279162,102,0,P|441:159|336:200,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,120,279668,2,0,P|120:152|77:248,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,300,280174,2,0,P|230:274|263:219,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,52,280511,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,32,280679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,108,280848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,204,281016,2,0,P|306:190|390:131,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,246,281522,2,0,P|321:267|266:279,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
32,272,281859,102,0,P|14:170|70:77,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,28,282365,2,0,P|296:48|400:24,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,92,282870,2,0,P|508:148|500:216,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,352,283207,5,4,0:0:0:0:
424,261,283376,1,2,0:2:0:0:
347,196,283544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,234,283713,2,0,B|153:244|153:244|44:205,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,120,284218,2,0,L|153:161,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,43,284556,102,0,P|299:61|270:116,1,99,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
235,277,284893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,279,285061,2,0,P|359:190|254:130,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,49,285567,2,0,P|152:94|211:111,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
302,61,285904,5,4,0:0:0:0:
215,13,286072,1,2,0:2:0:0:
188,109,286241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,156,286409,2,0,B|344:188|344:188|400:172|400:172|472:196,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,284,286915,2,0,L|404:254,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
164,168,287252,102,0,B|96:215|96:215|96:349,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,342,287758,2,0,B|302:332|302:332|366:356|366:356|439:334,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,299,288263,2,0,B|464:287|464:287|404:303,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
265,334,288601,5,4,0:0:0:0:
193,265,288769,1,2,0:2:0:0:
185,165,288938,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,95,289106,1,2,0:2:0:0:
428,52,289275,2,0,P|383:91|319:119,1,99,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,106,289612,2,0,L|56:60,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
0,120,289949,102,0,L|185:202,1,198,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,290454,2,0,P|281:247|196:308,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,348,290960,2,0,P|439:328|492:285,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
482,87,291297,5,4,0:0:0:0:
392,129,291466,1,2,0:2:0:0:
308,76,291634,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,86,291803,2,0,P|145:115|85:189,1,148.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
93,172,292140,1,4,0:0:0:0:
288,102,292308,2,0,P|336:127|375:163,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
341,340,292645,102,0,P|312:251|210:186,1,198,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,176,293151,2,0,L|79:336,1,148.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
78,324,293488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
157,174,293657,2,0,L|156:50,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
182,325,293994,5,4,0:0:0:0:
182,325,294331,2,0,P|256:317|326:345,1,148.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,359,294668,2,0,P|448:290|443:246,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
389,135,295005,2,0,P|362:203|370:276,1,148.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
447,68,295342,70,2,P|396:51|338:55,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
180,148,296016,2,2,B|232:152|232:152|282:145,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
64,70,296690,85,2,0:3:0:0:
44,114,296774,1,2,0:3:0:0:
57,160,296858,1,2,0:3:0:0:
97,187,296942,1,2,0:3:0:0:
145,182,297027,1,2,0:3:0:0:
179,147,297112,1,2,0:3:0:0:
213,112,297196,1,2,0:3:0:0:
261,107,297281,1,2,0:3:0:0:
301,134,297365,22,0,P|336:140|396:128,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,169,297702,102,2,P|341:242|472:240,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,248,298039,22,2,P|208:256|156:248,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,176,298713,2,2,L|184:164,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,124,299050,70,0,L|28:156,1,178.199994561768,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,44,299387,22,0,L|344:44,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,104,299556,2,0,L|387:104,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
312,168,299724,2,0,L|349:168,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,236,299893,2,0,L|387:236,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
288,284,300061,6,0,L|292:344,1,49.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,276,300314,2,0,L|199:226,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,164,300567,2,0,L|108:204,1,24.75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,124,300735,102,2,P|100:132|200:100,1,173.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,44,301409,2,2,L|228:148,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,220,302084,85,2,0:3:0:0:
377,172,302168,1,2,0:3:0:0:
334,150,302252,1,2,0:3:0:0:
290,171,302336,1,2,0:3:0:0:
278,216,302420,1,2,0:3:0:0:
264,262,302505,1,2,0:3:0:0:
220,283,302589,1,2,0:3:0:0:
177,261,302674,1,2,0:3:0:0:
165,219,302758,22,0,P|180:176|168:128,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,80,303095,102,2,P|192:136|268:12,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,303432,22,0,L|464:104,1,111.375004248619,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,183,303769,2,0,L|384:187,1,111.375004248619,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,262,304106,2,0,L|455:266,1,111.375004248619,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,344,304443,2,0,L|377:348,1,111.375004248619,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,304780,102,2,B|260:372|260:372|208:364,1,79.2,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,336,305286,1,4,0:0:0:0:
96,248,305454,2,2,B|136:240|136:240|188:240,1,79.2,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,172,305960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,96,306129,6,2,L|80:92,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,172,306803,2,2,B|296:180|296:180|342:168,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,86,307477,69,2,0:3:0:0:
372,84,307561,1,2,0:3:0:0:
340,120,307645,1,2,0:3:0:0:
340,168,307729,1,2,0:3:0:0:
373,202,307814,1,2,0:3:0:0:
421,203,307899,1,2,0:3:0:0:
459,233,307983,1,2,0:3:0:0:
468,278,308067,1,2,0:3:0:0:
444,318,308151,22,0,P|413:324|353:312,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,308488,102,2,P|316:352|200:280,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,220,308825,22,2,L|164:324,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,148,309499,2,2,B|168:140|168:140|236:144,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,180,310174,102,0,L|352:176,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,244,310342,2,0,L|368:240,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,76,310511,2,0,L|372:72,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
432,140,310679,2,0,L|388:136,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,180,310848,6,0,L|236:180,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,268,311101,2,0,L|150:268,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,352,311353,2,0,L|40:352,1,24.75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,140,311522,102,2,P|154:160|147:270,1,173.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,276,312196,2,2,B|212:280|212:280|276:272,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,167,312870,85,2,0:3:0:0:
316,125,312954,1,2,0:3:0:0:
269,116,313038,1,2,0:3:0:0:
230,144,313122,1,2,0:3:0:0:
223,192,313207,1,2,0:3:0:0:
205,237,313292,1,2,0:3:0:0:
160,254,313376,1,2,0:3:0:0:
117,232,313460,1,2,0:3:0:0:
89,193,313544,22,0,P|104:152|88:104,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,64,313881,102,2,P|164:92|272:16,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,108,314218,22,0,L|316:204,1,74.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,248,314556,2,0,L|403:173,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,204,314893,2,0,L|228:300,1,74.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,344,315231,2,0,L|315:269,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,256,315567,102,2,B|140:300|140:300|132:340,1,79.2,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,184,316072,1,4,0:0:0:0:
145,118,316241,2,2,B|152:84|152:84|148:40,1,79.2,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,169,316747,1,4,0:0:0:0:
289,103,316915,85,4,0:0:0:0:
Natteke desu
с т а р ы й м а п п е р т о л к и н г
riffy
Just stopping by.

To be honest, I feel like the thing is completely fine: the difficulty changes correlate with the song well, and even though the styles are different they essentially achieve the same level of difficulty by using different (if not contrasting) means of doing so. After all, that's what makes this difficulty so much fun to play and this is one of those cases when having a collaborated set pays off really well. This really does feel intended.

The difficulty name however looksinappropriate to me. The lyrics, the composition and the idea of the song deserve so much more than a bland and half-arsed "lessthanthree". Additionally, laying extra emphasis on the contrasting collaborative work would've helped you to avid a certain amout of questions.

From the playtest, 01:46:578 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 03:58:713 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - these two felt completely different due to the amount of movement and accuracy/aim required. The second pattern is sort a difficulty spike on its own as well,,so in this case I'd suggest using Panda's part as reference. Apart from that it all felt even and consistent.

There's a lso a number of things I personally find visually unattractive, which is absolutely totally subjective, yet I'd still point out just because.
  1. 00:22:983 (5) - the shape/direction of the slider feel sort of outopf place to me. A plain arc-shaped slider with a new combo would've looked better, perhaps.
  2. 00:45:061 (1,2) - personally I'd use curved sliders to match the concept of a soft part. A curve can be just a very minor and soft one, but that'd much my perception of the part a lot better. Whether you agree or not is totally up to you, of course.
Additional stuff which's probably been addressed or at least mentioned half a dozen times, but I just feel like pointing out anyway. What bothers me is that you guys are being sort of inconsistent with your own styles, making the general idea of using two different styles harder to understand.

1. 00:03:601 (1,2) - @Panda - is there any specific reason for this to be a double? Assuming the 1/2 doubles appear literally noywhere else in the intro you are sort of contradicting your own rhythm decisions here.
  2. 00:43:207 (1,2,3,4,1) - @Panda - again, you're contradicting your own gradual increase of spacing idea here. Both 00:33:769 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - and 00:39:162 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - introduce a very simple linear increase in spacing, 00:43:207 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern however introduces a different flow/movement which again adds extra inconsistency to the style.
  3. 01:03:769 (3) - @tokiko - 01:03:432 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I assume that the thing is meant to show the increasing tempo of the song by following the drums, yet (3) sort of breaks it all as it suddenly ignores 01:03:938 - this drum beat, reducing the density and contradicting the rest of the combo. Either ignore the drums by sticking to the bass sound, or do the opposite and replace (3) with two circles?
  4. 01:24:668 (5,1) - @tokiko - you break the increasing spacing pattern here, even though (1) clearly stands out and would work a lot better had it been emphasised. I'd try to keep the spacing progression through the patterns to make the whole part more logical.
    Note: 01:27:196 (6,1) - should be a jump for the same reason.
  5. 01:44:387 (3,4) - @Panda - I miss your fancy drop-off sliders. Similar sound has previously been expressed with them, so, dropping that idea here feels inconsistent with your own style, which, in this case is actually a relatively serious issue.
  6. 01:56:353 (2,3) - @Panda - here we have a rhythm difference, two patterns following the same sounds yet being mapped in a completely different way 01:56:353 (2,3) - 01:57:365 (1,2). To focus your attention a bit more 01:56:353 - is clickable, while 01:57:702 - isn't.
Long story short, while the concept itself is interesting and definitely rankable, I find the implementation lacking consistency. And that, perhaps, is exactly what Naxess meant. Hopefully this makes my concerns clear.

Naxess wrote:

Ora
The reason why these two parts mapped in a different way is a mood of the song. Wubs in my part are more loud and bright than in tokiko's part, so I decided to use high sv and tried my best at mapping wubs. His part is calm, because song is almost over, that's why he used a lower sv than in my part.
You're right that about the part being more calm because all of the extra instruments from 03:14:218 - are gone, but you say "Wubs in my part are more loud and bright than in tokiko's part" which doesn't make much sense because the wubs are the exact same volume/tone (which would mean they should have similar emphasis).

Just my opinion. It's fine if the parts are mapped differently in the spirit of a collab map, but the SV differences are a bit harsh
Topic Starter
PandaHero

Bakari wrote:

Just stopping by.

To be honest, I feel like the thing is completely fine: the difficulty changes correlate with the song well, and even though the styles are different they essentially achieve the same level of difficulty by using different (if not contrasting) means of doing so. After all, that's what makes this difficulty so much fun to play and this is one of those cases when having a collaborated set pays off really well. This really does feel intended.

The difficulty name however looksinappropriate to me. The lyrics, the composition and the idea of the song deserve so much more than a bland and half-arsed "lessthanthree". Additionally, laying extra emphasis on the contrasting collaborative work would've helped you to avid a certain amout of questions.

I just wanted to see a heart in my diffname, it came from lyrics (kokoro, heh), the easiest way to do it was a "<3" sign. Also say hello to Jonathan's map.

From the playtest, 01:46:578 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 03:58:713 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - these two felt completely different due to the amount of movement and accuracy/aim required. The second pattern is sort a difficulty spike on its own as well,,so in this case I'd suggest using Panda's part as reference. Apart from that it all felt even and consistent.

There's a lso a number of things I personally find visually unattractive, which is absolutely totally subjective, yet I'd still point out just because.
  1. 00:22:983 (5) - the shape/direction of the slider feel sort of outopf place to me. A plain arc-shaped slider with a new combo would've looked better, perhaps.
    okay
Additional stuff which's probably been addressed or at least mentioned half a dozen times, but I just feel like pointing out anyway. What bothers me is that you guys are being sort of inconsistent with your own styles, making the general idea of using two different styles harder to understand.

1. 00:03:601 (1,2) - @Panda - is there any specific reason for this to be a double? Assuming the 1/2 doubles appear literally noywhere else in the intro you are sort of contradicting your own rhythm decisions here.
    I did it for variations, but I can easily change it to another patterns so yeah, changed.
  2. 00:43:207 (1,2,3,4,1) - @Panda - again, you're contradicting your own gradual increase of spacing idea here. Both 00:33:769 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - and 00:39:162 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - introduce a very simple linear increase in spacing, 00:43:207 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern however introduces a different flow/movement which again adds extra inconsistency to the style.
    If you take 00:43:207 (1,2,3,4,1) as a new part in music (it actually sounds different from previous part), then it's absolutely fine with my concept and style.
  3. 01:44:387 (3,4) - @Panda - I miss your fancy drop-off sliders. Similar sound has previously been expressed with them, so, dropping that idea here feels inconsistent with your own style, which, in this case is actually a relatively serious issue.
    This pattern prepare player for the next jumps and I think it's not bad idea. Btw I changed previous similar place for your lovely consistency.
  4. 01:56:353 (2,3) - @Panda - here we have a rhythm difference, two patterns following the same sounds yet being mapped in a completely different way 01:56:353 (2,3) - 01:57:365 (1,2). To focus your attention a bit more 01:56:353 - is clickable, while 01:57:702 - isn't.
    Changed
Long story short, while the concept itself is interesting and definitely rankable, I find the implementation lacking consistency. And that, perhaps, is exactly what Naxess meant. Hopefully this makes my concerns clear.

Naxess wrote:

Thank you, my nazi friend :3
tokiko

Bakari wrote:

1. 00:45:061 (1,2) - personally I'd use curved sliders to match the concept of a soft part. A curve can be just a very minor and soft one, but that'd much my perception of the part a lot better. Whether you agree or not is totally up to you, of course. sorry but i use the different ways of emphasizing
  1. 01:03:769 (3) - @tokiko - 01:03:432 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I assume that the thing is meant to show the increasing tempo of the song by following the drums, yet (3) sort of breaks it all as it suddenly ignores 01:03:938 - this drum beat, reducing the density and contradicting the rest of the combo. Either ignore the drums by sticking to the bass sound, or do the opposite and replace (3) with two circles? i follow background wub sound here, dunno maybe only i can hear it
  2. 01:24:668 (5,1) - @tokiko - you break the increasing spacing pattern here, even though (1) clearly stands out and would work a lot better had it been emphasised. I'd try to keep the spacing progression through the patterns to make the whole part more logical.
    Note: 01:27:196 (6,1) - should be a jump for the same reason. oks
riffy

tokiko wrote:

sorry but i use the different ways of emphasizing
problem is, I don't really get the concept. Some explanation could really help me get to understand you better.

Also , I'd still insist on a difficulty name at least somewhat more meaningful than an emoticon. Even something like [Heart] would make a lot more sense, in my opinion. I guess it is a matter of the way I percieve the song and the lyrics, I just can't see the emoticon working in this context. But yeah, if you still think that's cool, it's prob okay.
Naxess
The map being a collab should ideally not make it completely oblivious to consistency, but I suppose this is now within bounds of the leniency given to sets created in this method. Minimum requirement according to the ranking criteria is for the parts to be reasonably similar in density and difficulty, which they now are with the changes to 04:01:409 - and 01:49:275 - respectively. Even though I think the set could've been executed better by making concepts reoccur throughout the map in a recognizable manner that fits the song (aka making things consistent), the changes made are sufficient in my opinion to lift the veto. I would advice you to listen to Bakari for further guidance for the mapset from this point on, but if you wish to return to jonathanlfj for a rebubble, this is now permitted.

Just keep in mind that using different styles for same parts generally makes the map as a whole incoherent, and is not something I'd suggest you do for future maps. Showing different interpretations is fine, but it's best done in separate difficulties of a song, not in the same difficulty because of the aforementioned reasons.

For clarification
  1. The veto placed was based on subjective reasoning, as any other, not necessarily on any rules in place.
  2. Consistency and variety are not mutually exclusive, so implementing one does not mean taking away from the other, even if this is often happens due to inexperience.
  3. Although collabs usually do not get vetoed for this reason and some other ones have gotten away with worse cases does not mean it cannot be stopped. Same reason why the "Some people get away with murder, therefore I should also get away with murder" or the "murder is not as bad as mass killing, therefore murder is not bad" arguments are fallacious.
Also tokiko, make sure you provide appropriate feedback to suggestions in ways that allows modders to understand what you're trying to do, rather than solely denying them. Remember, we're here to help you improve the map before it is potentially moved into the ranked section, so any information you can give about your intentions of said parts will likely be helpful; both to us as it is to you.

TL;DR: The veto is now lifted as a compromise has been reached.
riffy
Well, as of now I am fairly satisfied with the set and changes made as well. I will be looking through it and giving it an additional recheck later today or tomorrow.
tokiko
some fixes through irc with bakari

[HitObjects]
40,48,1410,6,0,L|56:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
88,92,2253,2,0,L|98:158,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
420,312,2758,6,0,L|308:344,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
140,328,3601,2,0,L|208:348,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
472,48,4106,102,0,L|456:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
424,92,4949,2,0,L|414:158,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
92,212,5454,6,0,L|204:244,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,228,6297,2,0,L|304:248,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,32,6803,101,4,0:0:0:0:
208,192,7140,1,2,0:2:0:0:
296,64,7645,2,0,L|272:120,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
173,352,8151,5,4,0:0:0:0:
338,327,8488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
185,302,8993,2,0,L|245:300,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
339,32,9499,101,4,0:0:0:0:
174,57,9836,1,2,0:2:0:0:
327,82,10342,2,0,L|270:82,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,352,10848,5,4,0:0:0:0:
304,192,11185,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,320,11690,2,0,L|240:264,1,49.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
400,101,12196,101,4,0:0:0:0:
423,134,12533,1,2,0:2:0:0:
446,167,12870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
470,201,13207,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,339,13544,6,0,P|362:326|270:348,1,138.599995770264,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,338,14050,1,2,0:2:0:0:
150,285,14387,1,4,0:0:0:0:
150,285,14556,2,0,P|110:290|67:284,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,156,14893,102,0,P|81:87|144:22,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,41,15735,1,4,0:0:0:0:
128,41,15904,2,0,L|166:120,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,235,16241,6,0,P|303:219|376:238,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
364,232,16747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,163,17084,1,4,0:0:0:0:
483,163,17252,2,0,P|497:204|501:243,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,353,17589,101,4,0:0:0:0:
327,331,17926,1,2,0:2:0:0:
286,310,18263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,289,18601,1,2,0:2:0:0:
144,224,18938,6,0,P|93:188|19:182,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
18,182,19443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,100,19780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
112,100,19949,2,0,P|146:75|179:63,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,177,20286,102,0,P|302:246|281:325,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
183,216,21129,1,4,0:0:0:0:
183,216,21297,2,0,P|190:184|211:152,1,69.2999978851319,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
460,38,21634,6,0,P|472:115|455:189,1,138.599995770264,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
460,174,22140,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,136,22308,2,0,P|309:97|316:54,1,69.2999978851319,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,67,22645,1,6,1:2:0:0:
196,248,22983,102,0,B|208:284|196:324,1,69.2999978851319,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,112,23488,22,0,L|36:221,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,210,23994,1,2,1:2:0:0:
137,57,24331,2,0,L|133:111,1,49.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,251,24836,6,0,L|117:360,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,349,25342,1,2,1:2:0:0:
218,196,25679,2,0,L|214:250,1,49.5,4|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,89,26185,102,0,L|302:198,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,187,26691,1,2,1:2:0:0:
403,34,27028,2,0,L|399:88,1,49.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,229,27533,6,0,L|379:338,1,99,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,327,28039,1,2,1:2:0:0:
480,174,28376,2,0,L|476:228,1,49.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,82,28881,102,0,L|393:146,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,141,29387,1,2,1:2:0:0:
319,33,29724,2,0,L|316:72,1,29.699999093628,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,195,30230,6,0,L|304:259,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,254,30736,1,2,1:2:0:0:
230,146,31073,2,0,L|227:185,1,29.699999093628,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,281,31578,102,0,L|210:345,1,59.3999981872559,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,340,32084,1,2,1:2:0:0:
136,232,32421,2,0,L|133:271,1,29.699999093628,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,143,32926,6,0,L|54:189,1,39.6,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,182,33432,1,2,1:2:0:0:
293,32,33769,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,40,34106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,46,34443,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,53,34780,1,2,0:0:0:0:
210,108,35117,5,4,0:1:0:0:
223,121,35454,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,134,35792,1,2,0:0:0:0:
250,148,36129,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,177,36466,101,4,0:0:0:0:
147,197,36803,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,218,37141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,238,37478,1,2,0:0:0:0:
38,251,37814,5,4,0:1:0:0:
65,278,38151,1,2,0:0:0:0:
93,306,38488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,333,38825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,196,39162,69,6,0:0:0:0:
288,160,39499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
323,125,39836,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,91,40174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,269,40511,5,6,0:0:0:0:
347,227,40848,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,186,41185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
431,144,41523,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,343,41859,101,6,0:0:0:0:
405,294,42196,1,2,0:0:0:0:
454,245,42533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
503,196,42871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,192,43207,5,6,0:0:0:0:
255,113,43544,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,271,43881,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,34,44218,1,6,0:0:0:0:
255,350,44556,37,4,0:0:0:0:
108,180,45061,22,0,L|96:328,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
276,244,46409,2,0,L|264:96,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
16,88,47758,6,0,L|176:80,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
324,200,49106,2,0,L|164:192,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
16,348,50454,102,0,P|32:280|16:192,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
196,164,51803,2,0,P|180:96|196:8,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
428,96,53151,6,0,P|348:104|264:96,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
80,244,54499,2,0,P|160:252|244:244,1,148.5,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
332,192,55342,102,2,L|340:320,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,216,56690,2,0,L|416:184,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57196,2,0,L|253:159,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,207,57702,2,0,L|97:175,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,44,58039,6,2,P|224:52|292:40,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,108,59387,2,0,L|348:104,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,196,59893,2,0,L|312:192,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,292,60398,2,0,L|336:288,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,307,60735,102,2,P|415:247|399:183,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,96,62084,2,0,L|372:92,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,164,62589,2,0,L|224:160,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,76,63095,2,0,L|188:72,1,29.699999093628,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,136,63432,85,6,0:2:0:0:
172,160,63601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,236,63769,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,235,63937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,183,64106,1,6,0:2:0:0:
355,107,64275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,157,64443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,235,64612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,64781,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,365,64865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,366,64949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,349,65033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,315,65117,2,0,L|68:264,1,49.5,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,208,65286,2,0,L|120:156,1,49.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
172,104,65454,6,0,P|124:112|48:76,1,99,6|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
212,36,65792,2,0,P|260:27|336:64,1,99,6|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
388,120,66129,5,4,0:0:0:0:
284,176,66466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,176,66971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,260,67140,2,0,P|320:264|276:260,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
404,172,67477,5,4,0:0:0:0:
468,244,67814,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,244,68320,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,324,68488,2,0,P|436:328|476:324,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,252,68825,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,332,69162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,332,69668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
164,272,69836,2,0,P|208:268|248:272,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
100,328,70174,5,4,0:0:0:0:
76,244,70511,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,244,71016,1,4,0:0:0:0:
156,168,71185,2,0,P|116:164|64:168,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
216,228,71522,101,4,0:0:0:0:
300,204,71859,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,204,72365,1,4,0:0:0:0:
220,100,72533,2,0,P|260:96|300:100,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
156,156,72870,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,92,73207,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,92,73713,1,4,0:0:0:0:
152,188,73881,2,0,P|112:192|68:188,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,152,74218,101,4,0:0:0:0:
252,228,74556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,228,75061,1,4,0:0:0:0:
332,212,75230,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,156,75398,1,2,0:2:0:0:
310,293,75567,6,0,P|378:281|412:188,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,146,76072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,260,76409,1,4,0:0:0:0:
412,348,76578,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,356,76662,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,268,76915,69,4,0:0:0:0:
276,176,77084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,112,77252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
352,256,77421,2,0,P|420:256|484:228,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
200,112,77758,1,4,0:0:0:0:
365,228,77926,2,0,P|430:211|488:168,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
200,112,78263,5,4,0:0:0:0:
96,268,78432,1,12,0:0:0:0:
280,232,78601,1,2,0:2:0:0:
104,172,78769,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,320,78938,2,0,P|292:332|348:312,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
152,96,79275,2,0,P|91:87|40:104,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,232,79612,101,4,0:0:0:0:
366,161,79780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,121,79949,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,320,80117,6,0,P|300:332|368:316,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,200,80454,1,4,0:0:0:0:
262,325,80623,102,0,P|335:318|392:296,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
470,142,80960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
285,322,81129,6,0,P|353:297|408:248,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,88,81466,1,4,1:0:0:0:
318,310,81634,102,0,P|377:268|412:208,1,99,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,264,81971,2,0,P|164:306|128:368,1,99,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
308,224,82308,5,4,0:0:0:0:
320,136,82477,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,160,82645,1,4,0:0:0:0:
404,204,82814,2,0,P|428:124|412:76,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,240,83151,1,4,0:0:0:0:
420,192,83320,2,0,P|444:112|424:56,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,24,83657,101,4,0:0:0:0:
156,120,83825,2,0,P|220:128|296:112,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
104,52,84162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,220,84331,2,0,P|192:288|172:340,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
291,95,84668,2,0,P|282:143|292:192,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,36,85005,6,0,L|500:36,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
226,234,85342,2,0,L|100:236,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
289,151,85679,2,0,L|428:152,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
136,352,86016,2,0,L|16:352,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
144,88,86353,101,4,0:0:0:0:
231,15,86522,1,2,0:2:0:0:
360,158,86690,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,49,86859,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,104,87027,2,0,P|257:132|253:156,1,49.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,224,87196,2,0,P|316:252|320:276,1,49.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,340,87365,6,0,B|200:348|176:332|176:332|156:340|156:340|108:328|60:344,1,185.625,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,352,87702,38,0,B|16:277|16:277|27:190,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
26,191,88039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,101,88207,2,0,B|124:99|153:79|194:74,1,54.4500016616822,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,101,88376,2,0,B|175:138|175:138|195:185,1,108.900003323364,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,296,88713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,332,88881,1,2,0:2:0:0:
460,180,89050,6,0,P|454:115|418:68,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
332,156,89387,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,52,89556,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,52,89724,2,0,P|180:31|83:69,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
100,55,90061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,168,90230,1,2,0:2:0:0:
180,252,90398,102,0,P|231:281|271:342,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
263,180,90735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
170,350,90904,1,2,0:2:0:0:
346,228,91072,2,0,B|418:274|418:274|453:356,2,163.350004985047,4|2|2,0:0|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
204,149,91747,6,0,B|241:75|241:75|333:55,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
319,57,92084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,274,92252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
268,274,92336,1,2,0:2:0:0:
268,274,92421,1,2,0:2:0:0:
133,110,92589,1,4,0:0:0:0:
133,110,92674,1,2,0:2:0:0:
133,110,92758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,29,93095,101,4,0:0:0:0:
346,29,93432,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,232,93601,2,0,L|476:172,1,54.4500016616822,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,79,93769,2,0,B|394:149|394:149|391:249,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
391,226,94106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,352,94275,5,2,0:2:0:0:
329,353,94443,1,4,0:0:0:0:
136,224,94612,1,2,0:2:0:0:
376,192,94780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,52,94949,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,24,95117,2,0,P|290:25|221:73,1,163.350004985047,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
258,85,95454,2,0,P|275:141|257:212,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
199,340,95792,101,4,0:0:0:0:
130,156,95960,1,2,0:2:0:0:
254,345,96129,5,8,0:0:0:0:
258,85,96297,1,2,0:2:0:0:
304,340,96466,101,4,0:0:0:0:
382,156,96634,1,2,0:3:0:0:
403,139,96718,1,2,0:3:0:0:
428,128,96803,1,2,0:3:0:0:
455,128,96887,1,2,0:3:0:0:
480,137,96971,1,2,0:3:0:0:
500,154,97056,1,2,0:3:0:0:
511,178,97140,2,0,B|522:215|499:260|460:270|460:270|450:295|450:319,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,315,97477,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,338,97645,5,2,0:3:0:0:
298,301,97729,1,2,0:3:0:0:
349,283,97814,1,2,0:3:0:0:
403,289,97897,1,2,0:3:0:0:
450,315,97982,1,2,0:3:0:0:
297,127,98151,2,0,P|271:187|220:225,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
206,244,98404,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,270,98488,102,0,B|94:247|94:247|2:267,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
15,264,98825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,130,98994,2,0,B|86:130|95:101|117:75,1,54.4500016616822,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,130,99162,2,0,B|126:128|126:128|201:153,1,108.900003323364,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,257,99499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,313,99668,1,2,0:2:0:0:
300,116,99836,6,0,B|337:77|337:77|392:52,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
456,128,100174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,200,100342,1,2,0:2:0:0:
300,116,100511,2,0,P|240:79|149:86,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
150,86,100848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
115,242,101016,1,2,0:2:0:0:
20,104,101185,102,0,B|44:53|44:53|114:16,1,108.900003323364,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
238,70,101522,2,0,B|266:118|266:118|256:197,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
111,207,101859,2,0,B|66:236|49:298|60:356,2,163.350004985047,4|2|2,0:0|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
304,32,102533,6,0,B|395:38|395:38|469:94,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
452,81,102870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
495,241,103039,1,4,0:0:0:0:
495,241,103123,1,2,0:2:0:0:
495,241,103207,1,2,0:2:0:0:
260,245,103376,2,0,L|323:279,1,54.4500016616822,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
408,319,103544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,91,103881,101,4,0:0:0:0:
355,91,104218,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,184,104387,2,0,L|111:108,1,54.4500016616822,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,23,104556,2,0,B|191:86|191:86|207:188,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
203,162,104893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,278,105061,5,2,0:2:0:0:
7,278,105230,1,4,0:0:0:0:
109,351,105398,1,2,0:2:0:0:
209,167,105567,1,8,0:0:0:0:
6,167,105735,1,2,0:2:0:0:
283,282,105904,2,0,B|302:203|302:203|275:123,1,163.350004985047,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
275,125,106241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,217,106409,1,2,0:2:0:0:
360,124,106578,5,6,0:2:0:0:
385,133,106662,1,2,0:2:0:0:
412,136,106747,1,2,0:2:0:0:
439,133,106831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
464,125,106915,5,2,0:2:0:0:
432,103,106999,1,2,0:2:0:0:
394,93,107084,1,2,0:2:0:0:
356,92,107168,1,2,0:2:0:0:
319,101,107252,69,6,0:2:0:0:
341,64,107336,1,2,0:2:0:0:
383,52,107421,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,49,107505,1,2,0:2:0:0:
466,64,107589,5,2,0:2:0:0:
506,109,107674,1,2,0:2:0:0:
512,168,107758,1,2,0:2:0:0:
484,221,107842,1,2,0:2:0:0:
433,252,107926,102,0,P|369:277|325:363,1,163.350004985047,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
325,357,108263,2,0,P|281:320|222:308,1,108.900003323364,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,352,108601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,108769,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,152,108938,2,0,P|293:196|305:255,1,108.900003323364,8|2,0:1|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,282,109275,6,0,P|399:293|321:362,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
187,355,109780,2,0,P|132:324|46:316,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
62,314,110117,1,4,1:0:0:0:
3,176,110286,2,0,B|50:183|50:183|94:214,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
181,34,110623,102,0,P|197:119|180:231,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
230,336,111129,2,0,P|307:288|362:283,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
348,282,111466,1,4,1:0:0:0:
441,161,111634,2,0,B|444:116|444:116|420:63,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
257,129,111971,6,0,B|162:166|168:95|60:138,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
0,236,112477,1,4,1:0:0:0:
21,86,112645,1,0,0:3:0:0:
21,86,112814,1,4,1:0:0:0:
123,207,112983,2,0,B|151:241|151:241|164:303,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
284,350,113320,102,0,P|224:333|148:351,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
155,347,113657,1,8,1:0:0:0:
266,238,113825,2,4,P|324:220|413:250,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
393,236,114162,1,4,1:0:0:0:
490,152,114331,2,0,B|499:201|499:201|490:269,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,84,114668,6,0,P|298:55|229:28,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,111,115005,1,8,1:0:0:0:
289,207,115174,2,0,P|314:267|300:355,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,334,115511,1,4,1:0:0:0:
156,347,115679,2,0,B|135:306|135:306|131:254,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
165,79,116016,102,0,P|229:86|289:57,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
289,56,116353,1,8,1:0:0:0:
465,65,116522,2,0,P|439:125|384:162,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
383,162,116859,1,4,1:0:0:0:
272,226,117027,2,0,P|217:264|191:335,1,133.649995921326,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
191,323,117365,6,0,P|276:350|344:328,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,342,117702,1,8,1:0:0:0:
436,104,117870,2,0,P|457:189|440:248,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,232,118207,1,4,1:0:0:0:
333,230,118376,1,8,1:0:0:0:
290,118,118544,1,0,0:3:0:0:
124,195,118713,102,0,P|78:242|59:315,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
59,305,119050,1,8,1:0:0:0:
154,72,119218,2,0,P|96:39|21:40,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
30,37,119556,1,4,1:0:0:0:
206,157,119724,2,0,B|213:206|213:206|242:256,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
442,346,120061,6,0,P|474:263|463:161,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,120567,2,0,P|278:170|349:185,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
337,184,120904,1,4,1:0:0:0:
398,33,121072,2,0,B|407:75|407:75|402:125,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
293,279,121409,102,0,P|225:260|172:217,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
176,221,121747,1,8,1:0:0:0:
141,38,121915,2,0,P|126:102|70:151,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
77,147,122252,1,4,1:0:0:0:
43,350,122421,2,0,B|47:306|47:306|79:254,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
217,139,122758,6,0,P|221:203|260:270,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
253,263,123095,1,8,1:0:0:0:
344,356,123263,1,4,1:0:0:0:
416,232,123432,2,0,P|459:226|503:234,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
366,76,123769,2,0,P|369:119|361:162,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
277,34,124106,102,0,P|212:42|158:90,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
161,84,124443,1,8,1:0:0:0:
1,162,124612,2,0,P|66:170|120:218,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
116,212,124949,1,4,1:0:0:0:
188,284,125117,1,8,1:0:0:0:
120,352,125286,1,0,0:3:0:0:
205,151,125454,6,0,B|256:83|256:83|350:50,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
318,180,125960,2,0,P|398:200|462:273,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
231,255,126466,2,0,P|199:289|184:352,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
205,151,126803,102,0,B|117:171|117:171|10:149,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
307,151,127308,2,0,B|395:171|395:171|502:149,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
257,233,127814,2,0,L|257:323,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,35,128151,6,0,B|198:75|198:75|197:115|197:115|144:162,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
257,233,128657,2,0,B|315:273|315:273|316:313|316:313|369:360,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
363,172,129162,2,0,B|369:125|369:125|345:78,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
119,62,129499,102,0,P|28:118|129:138,1,267.299991842652,4|4,1:2|1:0,0:2:0:0:
422,247,130174,2,0,P|431:294|421:340,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,224,130511,2,0,P|255:236|169:209,1,133.649995921326,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,140,130848,85,6,0:0:0:0:
76,280,131185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,300,131690,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,288,131859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,132027,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,280,132196,5,2,0:0:0:0:
212,172,132533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,152,133039,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,136,133207,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,144,133376,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,128,133544,101,2,0:0:0:0:
400,268,133881,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,288,134387,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,276,134556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,284,134724,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,268,134893,5,2,0:0:0:0:
32,356,135230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,340,135735,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,180,135904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,260,136072,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,100,136241,101,6,0:0:0:0:
248,56,136578,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,64,137084,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,224,137253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,144,137421,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,304,137590,5,2,0:0:0:0:
164,284,137926,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,280,138432,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,120,138601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,200,138769,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,40,138938,101,4,0:1:0:0:
300,73,139275,1,4,0:1:0:0:
267,218,139612,85,4,0:1:0:0:
122,184,139949,1,4,0:1:0:0:
180,88,140286,5,4,0:1:0:0:
252,104,140454,1,4,0:1:0:0:
235,177,140623,1,4,0:1:0:0:
163,160,140792,1,4,0:1:0:0:
252,104,140960,1,4,0:1:0:0:
289,102,141044,1,4,0:1:0:0:
326,100,141128,1,4,0:1:0:0:
363,98,141212,1,4,0:1:0:0:
400,96,141297,1,4,0:1:0:0:
284,256,141634,101,4,0:2:0:0:
88,280,141971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,224,142477,1,4,0:0:0:0:
88,280,142645,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,344,142983,5,4,0:0:0:0:
484,224,143320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,248,143825,1,4,0:0:0:0:
484,224,143993,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,152,144331,101,4,0:0:0:0:
400,80,144668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,164,145174,1,4,0:0:0:0:
400,80,145342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,220,145679,5,4,0:0:0:0:
60,48,146016,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,144,146522,1,4,0:0:0:0:
60,48,146690,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,48,147027,101,4,0:0:0:0:
404,96,147365,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,148,147870,1,4,0:0:0:0:
404,96,148039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,296,148376,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,264,148713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,324,149218,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,264,149387,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,276,149724,101,4,0:0:0:0:
224,96,150061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,180,150567,1,4,0:0:0:0:
224,96,150735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,76,151072,5,4,0:0:0:0:
416,272,151409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,176,151578,1,4,0:0:0:0:
264,352,151915,1,4,0:0:0:0:
284,256,152084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,324,152252,1,4,0:0:0:0:
164,276,152421,101,4,0:2:0:0:
276,112,152758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153095,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153264,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,164,153432,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,140,153769,5,4,0:0:0:0:
212,48,154106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,8,154612,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,48,154780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,204,155117,101,4,0:0:0:0:
120,168,155454,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,236,155792,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,236,155961,1,4,0:0:0:0:
192,236,156129,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,124,156466,5,4,0:0:0:0:
372,312,156803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,216,156971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
212,80,157308,1,4,0:0:0:0:
240,176,157476,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,312,157814,101,4,0:0:0:0:
72,116,158151,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
132,196,158825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,148,159162,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,344,159499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,256,159668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
228,144,160005,1,4,0:0:0:0:
272,232,160174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,148,160342,1,4,0:0:0:0:
148,236,160511,101,4,0:0:0:0:
316,340,160848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,328,161353,1,4,0:0:0:0:
316,340,161522,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,240,161859,5,4,0:0:0:0:
220,140,162196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,32,162533,101,4,0:0:0:0:
436,136,162702,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,240,162870,2,0,B|356:232|324:240|324:240|304:236|304:236|268:244|208:232,1,148.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,196,163207,1,4,0:0:0:0:
64,92,171297,117,4,0:1:0:0:
160,120,171466,1,4,0:1:0:0:
132,264,171634,5,4,0:1:0:0:
228,236,171803,1,4,0:1:0:0:
308,112,171971,101,4,0:1:0:0:
404,140,172140,1,4,0:1:0:0:
376,284,172308,5,4,0:1:0:0:
472,256,172477,1,4,0:1:0:0:
304,196,172645,101,4,0:1:0:0:
268,340,172814,1,4,0:1:0:0:
376,284,172983,5,4,0:1:0:0:
228,236,173151,1,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173320,101,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173657,1,4,0:1:0:0:
41,298,173994,86,0,P|76:309|99:326,1,59.3999981872559,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,348,174836,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,308,175005,1,8,0:0:0:0:
417,321,175342,6,0,P|442:305|471:298,1,59.3999981872559,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,348,176185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
373,308,176353,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,51,176690,102,0,P|461:88|449:120,1,59.3999981872559,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,203,177533,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,108,177702,1,8,0:0:0:0:
459,280,178039,6,0,P|471:311|472:343,1,59.3999981872559,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,36,178881,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,100,179050,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,164,179218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,95,179387,101,2,0:0:0:0:
272,266,179724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,350,180230,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,360,180398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
175,272,180567,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,188,180735,5,2,0:0:0:0:
250,346,181072,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,133,181578,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,211,181747,1,8,0:0:0:0:
191,192,181915,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,99,182084,101,2,0:0:0:0:
338,36,182421,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,324,182926,1,2,0:0:0:0:
349,354,183095,1,8,0:0:0:0:
431,300,183263,1,2,0:0:0:0:
460,205,183432,6,0,P|459:166|447:122,1,79.2,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,40,183938,2,0,B|307:39|307:39|292:45|292:45|253:45,1,79.2,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,98,184443,2,0,L|206:98,1,39.6,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,251,184780,102,0,L|256:367,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,52,185623,1,4,0:0:0:0:
181,117,185792,1,8,1:0:0:0:
270,158,185960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
351,101,186129,6,0,B|397:82|456:95,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
289,345,186971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
189,346,187140,1,8,1:0:0:0:
155,253,187308,1,4,0:0:0:0:
223,181,187477,102,0,P|248:142|256:88,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
40,297,188320,1,4,0:0:0:0:
40,198,188488,1,8,1:0:0:0:
40,98,188657,1,4,0:0:0:0:
40,297,188825,6,0,P|90:322|122:358,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,348,189668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,323,189836,1,8,0:1:0:0:
271,311,189921,1,0,1:0:0:0:
222,299,190005,1,4,0:0:0:0:
128,266,190174,102,0,L|28:229,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
36,138,190679,2,0,L|128:172,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
130,72,191185,86,0,L|39:38,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
205,125,191522,38,0,P|253:136|321:117,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
475,192,192027,2,0,P|427:203|359:184,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
209,246,192533,86,0,P|259:253|319:238,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,327,192870,6,0,P|87:338|19:319,1,99,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
90,244,193376,2,0,L|90:142,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
159,75,193881,86,0,P|192:103|244:126,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,1:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,84,194218,38,0,P|330:110|308:185,1,123.75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,194724,1,4,0:0:0:0:
372,260,194893,1,4,0:0:0:0:
444,260,195061,1,4,0:0:0:0:
492,200,195230,2,0,P|496:152|488:112,1,74.25,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,90,195567,70,2,P|360:115|206:79,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,282,196241,2,2,P|146:257|300:293,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,196915,6,0,L|80:41,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
84,132,197084,2,0,L|20:125,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
88,232,197252,2,0,L|151:238,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
168,332,197421,2,0,L|231:338,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
396,252,197589,102,2,B|436:116|480:52|480:52|504:100|504:100|488:156|456:212,1,386.099982325745,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,352,198263,6,2,B|152:284|40:304|40:304|100:272,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,32,198938,2,2,B|360:100|472:80|472:80|412:112,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,344,199612,102,0,L|404:344,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
324,280,199780,2,0,L|260:280,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
140,244,199949,2,0,L|140:180,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
228,112,200117,2,0,L|228:176,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
124,348,200286,6,0,L|15:256,1,128.699994108582,2|0,1:1|1:1,1:0:0:0:
41,160,200539,2,0,L|139:243,1,128.699994108582,2|0,1:1|1:1,1:0:0:0:
124,108,200792,2,0,L|56:56,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,1:1|1:1,1:0:0:0:
212,32,200960,102,2,B|311:31|311:31|369:60|369:60|478:60,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,352,201634,2,2,B|201:352|201:352|143:323|143:323|34:323,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,32,202308,6,0,L|484:97,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
484,188,202477,2,0,L|484:253,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
300,352,202645,2,0,L|300:287,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
300,196,202814,2,0,L|300:131,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
120,32,202983,102,2,L|120:290,1,257.399988217164,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,352,203488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
464,356,203657,22,0,P|416:328|312:328,1,138.599995770264,10|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
464,340,203994,6,0,P|418:307|312:300,1,148.500005664826,10|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
464,324,204331,86,0,P|400:277|323:266,1,158.4,14|0,3:1|3:1,0:0:0:0:
262,242,204584,101,2,0:3:0:0:
219,194,204668,1,4,0:0:0:0:
206,132,204752,1,2,0:3:0:0:
226,72,204836,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,29,204921,1,2,0:3:0:0:
336,32,205005,6,2,B|313:116|313:116|337:204|337:204|324:282,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,349,205511,102,0,L|496:277,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
476,349,205679,6,2,B|463:271|463:271|487:183|487:183|464:98,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,37,206185,102,0,L|156:109,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,0:0|0:3,0:3:0:0:
176,37,206353,6,2,B|189:115|189:115|165:203|165:203|187:287,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,276,207027,2,2,B|355:296|355:296|267:265|267:265|183:288,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,37,207702,102,0,L|176:117,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
307,128,207870,2,0,L|307:208,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
186,222,208039,2,0,L|186:302,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
344,293,208207,2,0,L|344:373,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
60,348,208376,6,2,L|60:84,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,40,208881,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,40,209050,102,2,P|436:96|380:200,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,194,209724,2,2,P|75:306|185:346,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,348,210398,6,0,L|473:302,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
444,176,210567,2,0,L|398:221,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
240,248,210735,2,0,L|286:203,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
256,76,210904,2,0,L|210:121,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
136,207,211072,102,0,P|140:271|136:336,1,128.699994108582,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,280,211325,2,0,P|44:215|48:151,1,128.699994108582,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,64,211578,2,0,P|107:68|139:64,1,64.3499970542909,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,44,211747,6,2,P|432:76|472:212,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,44,212421,2,2,P|80:76|40:212,1,257.399988217164,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,36,213095,102,0,L|421:96,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
336,256,213263,2,0,L|315:196,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
144,96,213432,2,0,L|165:156,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
84,324,213601,2,0,L|63:264,1,64.3499970542909,2|0,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
212,336,213769,6,2,B|272:292|336:344|400:388|482:316,1,257.399988217164,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,148,214275,1,4,0:0:0:0:
488,148,214443,102,0,P|428:136|344:184,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,20,214780,2,0,P|267:59|247:147,1,158.4,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,60,215117,2,0,P|106:141|172:216,1,168.300003210068,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,240,215454,2,0,P|50:304|160:307,1,178.199994561768,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,240,215792,1,14,0:0:0:0:
256,192,215876,12,0,216971,0:0:0:0:
255,93,217140,38,2,B|294:215|222:162|255:293,2,198,6|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,93,219499,85,4,0:0:0:0:
253,285,219668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,68,219836,38,0,L|331:60,1,148.500005664826,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,176,220174,2,0,P|72:184|-11:168,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,290,220426,1,2,0:2:0:0:
106,290,220511,2,0,L|270:286,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,205,220848,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,221016,1,2,0:2:0:0:
396,312,221185,102,0,P|432:240|420:156,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,124,221522,2,0,P|428:136|508:124,1,148.500005664826,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
243,59,221859,22,0,L|231:211,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,220,222365,1,2,0:2:0:0:
364,196,222533,85,4,0:0:0:0:
176,340,222702,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,220,222870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,316,223039,1,2,0:2:0:0:
88,240,223207,22,0,L|92:140,1,74.2500028324128,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
160,60,223460,1,0,0:2:0:0:
160,60,223544,2,0,L|162:134,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,152,223881,6,0,L|328:144,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,208,224387,1,4,0:0:0:0:
412,228,224471,1,2,0:2:0:0:
408,248,224556,1,2,0:2:0:0:
316,308,224724,1,4,0:0:0:0:
320,328,224808,1,2,0:2:0:0:
324,348,224893,2,0,L|204:344,1,111.375004248619,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
104,272,225230,70,0,L|256:268,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
169,54,225567,2,0,P|138:120|164:188,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,124,225820,1,2,0:2:0:0:
236,124,225904,2,0,L|84:124,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,268,226241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,196,226409,1,2,0:2:0:0:
120,232,226578,5,4,0:0:0:0:
124,308,226747,1,2,0:2:0:0:
236,124,226915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,200,227084,1,2,0:2:0:0:
104,56,227252,22,0,L|96:144,1,74.2500028324128,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,32,227589,69,8,0:0:0:0:
320,32,227758,1,2,0:2:0:0:
468,168,227926,6,0,P|392:164|316:168,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
468,168,228263,2,0,P|392:172|316:168,1,148.500005664826,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
468,168,228601,2,0,P|392:180|316:168,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
264,136,228853,1,2,0:3:0:0:
300,192,228937,1,2,0:3:0:0:
284,256,229021,1,2,0:3:0:0:
232,296,229105,1,2,0:2:0:0:
164,292,229190,1,2,0:3:0:0:
120,240,229275,102,0,P|140:143|108:39,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,136,229780,5,2,0:3:0:0:
299,141,229864,1,2,0:3:0:0:
336,141,229948,1,2,0:3:0:0:
373,135,230032,1,2,0:3:0:0:
408,123,230117,1,2,0:3:0:0:
323,37,230286,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,48,230454,2,0,P|471:79|487:121,1,74.2500028324128,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
477,327,230623,102,0,L|489:179,1,148.500005664826,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
260,124,230960,2,0,L|272:272,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,216,231213,1,2,0:2:0:0:
414,216,231297,2,0,P|334:204|262:216,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,280,231634,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,280,231803,1,2,0:2:0:0:
62,150,231971,6,0,P|155:157|223:144,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
408,48,232308,2,0,P|315:40|247:54,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,160,232645,22,0,P|440:168|520:156,1,148.500005664826,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,140,233151,1,2,0:2:0:0:
332,272,233320,69,4,0:0:0:0:
405,288,233488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
388,361,233657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,344,233825,1,2,0:2:0:0:
492,328,233994,22,0,L|488:253,1,74.2500028324128,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
412,124,234247,1,2,0:2:0:0:
412,124,234331,2,0,L|408:198,1,74.2500028324128,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
416,212,234668,6,0,L|260:208,1,148.500005664826,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,120,235174,1,4,0:0:0:0:
233,118,235258,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,116,235342,1,2,0:2:0:0:
124,232,235511,1,4,0:0:0:0:
86,230,235595,1,2,0:2:0:0:
49,228,235679,2,0,P|64:168|44:100,1,111.375004248619,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
4,64,236016,70,0,P|80:72|168:60,1,148.500005664826,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
417,116,236353,2,0,P|341:108|253:120,1,148.500005664826,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,208,236606,1,2,0:2:0:0:
488,208,236690,2,0,L|500:60,1,148.500005664826,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,237027,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,260,237196,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,160,237365,5,4,0:0:0:0:
200,248,237533,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,336,237702,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,248,237870,1,4,0:0:0:0:
120,348,238039,22,0,L|196:344,1,74.2500028324128,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,244,238376,69,8,0:0:0:0:
36,244,238544,1,4,0:0:0:0:
120,52,238713,21,6,0:2:0:0:
145,69,238797,1,2,0:2:0:0:
164,96,238881,1,2,0:2:0:0:
166,128,238965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
146,166,239050,5,2,0:2:0:0:
121,204,239135,1,2,0:2:0:0:
108,245,239219,1,2,0:2:0:0:
120,288,239303,1,2,0:2:0:0:
151,318,239387,69,6,0:2:0:0:
201,289,239471,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,280,239555,1,2,0:2:0:0:
313,288,239639,1,2,0:2:0:0:
356,324,239724,5,2,0:2:0:0:
324,273,239808,1,2,0:2:0:0:
346,214,239892,1,2,0:2:0:0:
403,195,239976,1,2,0:2:0:0:
461,220,240061,1,6,0:2:0:0:
256,192,240145,12,0,241072,0:0:0:0:
476,188,241409,102,0,P|400:224|296:224,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,241915,2,0,P|176:276|88:284,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,304,242252,1,4,1:0:0:0:
220,196,242421,2,0,P|236:152|224:96,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,84,242758,6,0,P|116:100|232:76,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
300,124,243263,2,0,P|360:112|436:124,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,148,243600,1,4,1:0:0:0:
378,309,243769,2,0,P|363:267|368:224,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,356,244106,102,0,B|204:372|204:372|60:364,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
72,364,244611,1,4,1:0:0:0:
16,292,244779,1,4,1:0:0:0:
16,292,244948,1,4,1:0:0:0:
125,197,245117,2,0,P|126:241|104:280,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
40,152,245454,6,0,P|91:127|171:111,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,120,245791,1,8,1:0:0:0:
340,60,245960,102,0,P|288:35|208:19,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
180,28,246297,1,4,1:0:0:0:
64,96,246466,2,0,L|72:192,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
268,288,246803,6,4,P|220:268|156:272,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,288,247139,1,8,1:0:0:0:
288,304,247308,2,0,P|308:240|288:152,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
280,144,247645,1,4,1:0:0:0:
396,264,247814,2,0,P|444:264|484:248,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,228,248151,102,0,B|248:236|248:236|164:224,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
148,200,248488,1,8,1:0:0:0:
64,96,248657,2,0,B|124:88|124:88|208:100,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,124,248994,1,4,1:0:0:0:
336,192,249162,2,0,P|388:200|464:172,1,133.649995921326,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
480,140,249499,6,0,L|472:320,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
224,124,250005,2,0,L|232:304,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
348,368,250511,1,8,1:0:0:0:
332,236,250679,1,4,1:0:0:0:
140,320,250848,102,0,P|92:324|12:280,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
4,252,251185,1,8,1:0:0:0:
206,157,251353,2,0,P|254:161|334:117,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
342,89,251690,1,4,1:0:0:0:
143,234,251859,2,0,P|151:286|135:326,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
340,336,252196,6,0,P|396:348|524:304,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,160,252702,2,0,L|156:152,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
148,136,253039,1,4,1:0:0:0:
24,36,253207,2,0,P|28:88|0:132,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
92,240,253544,102,0,P|160:232|240:248,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
252,264,253881,1,8,1:0:0:0:
168,64,254050,2,0,P|125:117|57:162,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
37,160,254387,1,4,1:0:0:0:
280,104,254556,2,0,P|328:100|380:112,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
284,260,254893,6,0,P|260:216|268:120,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
280,104,255230,1,8,1:0:0:0:
336,184,255397,1,4,1:0:0:0:
180,228,255567,2,0,P|132:232|72:212,1,89.0999972808839,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
284,260,255904,2,0,P|246:283|218:317,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
376,356,256241,102,0,P|428:352|500:304,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
500,272,256578,1,8,1:0:0:0:
336,204,256747,2,0,P|385:186|442:121,1,133.649995921326,4|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
434,90,257084,1,4,1:0:0:0:
348,80,257251,1,8,1:0:0:0:
260,92,257421,1,0,0:3:0:0:
372,284,257589,6,0,B|316:300|316:300|184:288,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:2:0:0:
384,200,258095,2,0,P|436:232|432:344,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
464,216,258601,2,0,P|484:260|484:312,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
276,176,258938,102,0,P|312:112|424:96,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
232,244,259443,2,0,P|165:275|64:224,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,252,259948,2,0,B|320:288|320:288|304:340,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
236,104,260286,6,0,B|288:88|288:88|440:104,1,178.199994561768,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
196,172,260792,2,0,B|144:188|144:188|-8:172,1,178.199994561768,4|4,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
276,180,261297,2,0,P|262:230|238:256,1,89.0999972808839,8|0,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
44,312,261634,102,0,P|84:276|70:379,1,267.299991842652,6|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
348,204,262308,2,0,P|356:248|340:288,1,89.0999972808839,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,88,262645,2,0,P|416:148|444:216,1,133.649995921326,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,286,262983,86,0,P|445:301|407:340,1,99,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,356,263825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
75,304,263994,2,0,P|55:284|38:260,1,49.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,46,264331,6,0,B|136:93|105:88|142:136,1,99,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,344,265174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,344,265342,86,2,B|463:289|463:289|460:270|460:270|469:252|469:252|465:218|476:176,1,148.500005664826,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,29,265679,6,0,P|434:36|379:27,1,99,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,52,266522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
21,140,266690,1,8,0:0:0:0:
59,231,266859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,280,267027,6,0,B|212:274|212:274|232:283|232:283|275:277,1,99,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,36,267870,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,111,268039,86,2,P|359:116|381:123,1,49.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,217,268207,2,2,P|369:222|348:229,1,49.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,264,268376,6,0,P|493:206|478:157,1,99,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,269218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
153,337,269387,2,0,P|123:322|100:304,1,49.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,196,269724,6,0,B|235:149|236:181|276:140,1,99,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,36,270567,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,280,270735,86,2,B|270:250|270:250|280:235|280:235|301:230|301:230|324:204|364:185,1,148.500005664826,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,142,271072,101,4,2:1:0:0:
436,296,271409,1,4,2:1:0:0:
365,131,271747,2,4,P|349:170|339:213,1,69.2999978851319,4|4,2:1|2:1,0:0:0:0:
392,46,272084,1,4,2:1:0:0:
256,349,272421,5,4,2:1:0:0:
157,357,272589,1,4,2:1:0:0:
72,305,272758,1,4,2:1:0:0:
57,207,272926,1,4,2:1:0:0:
109,122,273095,1,4,2:1:0:0:
133,121,273179,1,4,2:1:0:0:
157,116,273263,1,4,2:1:0:0:
179,104,273348,1,4,2:1:0:0:
194,91,273432,2,0,B|230:105|268:107|258:75|308:88|345:109,1,128.699994108582,4|0,2:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
482,242,273769,102,0,P|482:291|448:355,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
296,232,274106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,335,274275,2,0,P|131:335|79:237,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,112,274780,2,0,P|55:150|62:214,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,351,275117,5,4,0:0:0:0:
0,263,275286,1,2,0:2:0:0:
65,189,275454,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,240,275623,2,0,B|201:279|263:285|263:285|293:262|317:219,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,147,276129,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,58,276297,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,41,276466,102,0,P|197:121|226:254,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,229,276971,2,0,P|208:231|157:310,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,313,277477,2,0,P|242:261|202:222,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
127,176,277814,5,4,0:0:0:0:
122,275,277983,1,2,0:2:0:0:
212,229,278151,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,129,278320,2,0,B|151:51|151:51|40:51,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,128,278825,2,0,L|104:128,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
476,77,279162,102,0,P|441:159|336:200,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,120,279668,2,0,P|120:152|77:248,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,300,280174,2,0,P|230:274|263:219,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,52,280511,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,32,280679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,108,280848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,204,281016,2,0,P|306:190|390:131,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,246,281522,2,0,P|321:267|266:279,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
32,272,281859,102,0,P|14:170|70:77,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,28,282365,2,0,P|296:48|400:24,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,92,282870,2,0,P|508:148|500:216,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,352,283207,5,4,0:0:0:0:
424,261,283376,1,2,0:2:0:0:
347,196,283544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,234,283713,2,0,B|153:244|153:244|44:205,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,120,284218,2,0,L|153:161,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,43,284556,102,0,P|299:61|270:116,1,99,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
235,277,284893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,279,285061,2,0,P|359:190|254:130,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,49,285567,2,0,P|152:94|211:111,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
302,61,285904,5,4,0:0:0:0:
215,13,286072,1,2,0:2:0:0:
188,109,286241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,156,286409,2,0,B|344:188|344:188|400:172|400:172|472:196,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,284,286915,2,0,L|404:254,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
164,168,287252,102,0,B|96:215|96:215|96:349,1,198,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,342,287758,2,0,B|302:332|302:332|366:356|366:356|439:334,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,299,288263,2,0,B|464:287|464:287|404:303,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
265,334,288601,5,4,0:0:0:0:
193,265,288769,1,2,0:2:0:0:
185,165,288938,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,95,289106,1,2,0:2:0:0:
428,52,289275,2,0,P|383:91|319:119,1,99,2|4,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,106,289612,2,0,L|56:60,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
0,120,289949,102,0,L|185:202,1,198,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,290454,2,0,P|281:247|196:308,1,198,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,348,290960,2,0,P|439:328|492:285,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
482,87,291297,5,4,0:0:0:0:
392,129,291466,1,2,0:2:0:0:
308,76,291634,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,86,291803,2,0,P|145:115|85:189,1,148.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
93,172,292140,1,4,0:0:0:0:
288,102,292308,2,0,P|336:127|375:163,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
341,340,292645,102,0,P|312:251|210:186,1,198,4|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,176,293151,2,0,L|79:336,1,148.5,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
78,324,293488,1,4,0:0:0:0:
157,174,293657,2,0,L|156:50,1,99,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
182,325,293994,5,4,0:0:0:0:
182,325,294331,2,0,P|256:317|326:345,1,148.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,359,294668,2,0,P|448:290|443:246,1,99,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
389,135,295005,2,0,P|362:203|370:276,1,148.5,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
447,68,295342,70,2,P|396:51|338:55,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
180,148,296016,2,2,B|232:152|232:152|282:145,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
64,70,296690,85,2,0:3:0:0:
44,114,296774,1,2,0:3:0:0:
57,160,296858,1,2,0:3:0:0:
97,187,296942,1,2,0:3:0:0:
145,182,297027,1,2,0:3:0:0:
179,147,297112,1,2,0:3:0:0:
213,112,297196,1,2,0:3:0:0:
261,107,297281,1,2,0:3:0:0:
301,134,297365,22,0,P|336:140|396:128,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,169,297702,102,2,P|341:242|472:240,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,248,298039,22,2,P|208:256|156:248,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,176,298713,2,2,L|184:164,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,124,299050,70,0,L|28:156,1,178.199994561768,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,44,299387,22,0,L|344:44,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,104,299556,2,0,L|387:104,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
312,168,299724,2,0,L|349:168,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,236,299893,2,0,L|387:236,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
288,284,300061,6,0,L|292:344,1,49.5,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,276,300314,2,0,L|199:226,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,164,300567,2,0,L|108:204,1,24.75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,124,300735,102,2,P|100:132|200:100,1,173.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,44,301409,2,2,L|228:148,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,220,302084,85,2,0:3:0:0:
377,172,302168,1,2,0:3:0:0:
334,150,302252,1,2,0:3:0:0:
290,171,302336,1,2,0:3:0:0:
278,216,302420,1,2,0:3:0:0:
264,262,302505,1,2,0:3:0:0:
220,283,302589,1,2,0:3:0:0:
177,261,302674,1,2,0:3:0:0:
165,219,302758,22,0,P|180:176|168:128,1,74.25,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,80,303095,102,2,P|192:136|268:12,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,303432,22,0,L|464:104,1,111.375004248619,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,183,303769,2,0,L|384:187,1,111.375004248619,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,262,304106,2,0,L|455:266,1,111.375004248619,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,344,304443,2,0,L|377:348,1,111.375004248619,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,304780,102,2,B|260:372|260:372|208:364,1,79.2,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,336,305286,1,4,0:0:0:0:
96,248,305454,2,2,B|136:240|136:240|188:240,1,79.2,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,172,305960,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,96,306129,6,2,L|80:92,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,172,306803,2,2,B|296:180|296:180|342:168,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,86,307477,69,2,0:3:0:0:
372,84,307561,1,2,0:3:0:0:
340,120,307645,1,2,0:3:0:0:
340,168,307729,1,2,0:3:0:0:
373,202,307814,1,2,0:3:0:0:
421,203,307899,1,2,0:3:0:0:
459,233,307983,1,2,0:3:0:0:
468,278,308067,1,2,0:3:0:0:
444,318,308151,22,0,P|413:324|353:312,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,308488,102,2,P|316:352|200:280,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,220,308825,22,2,L|164:324,1,99,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,148,309499,2,2,B|168:140|168:140|236:144,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,180,310174,102,0,L|352:176,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,244,310342,2,0,L|368:240,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,76,310511,2,0,L|372:72,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
432,140,310679,2,0,L|388:136,1,24.75,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,180,310848,6,0,L|236:180,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,268,311101,2,0,L|150:268,1,49.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,352,311353,2,0,L|40:352,1,24.75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,140,311522,102,2,P|154:160|147:270,1,173.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,276,312196,2,2,B|212:280|212:280|276:272,1,99,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,167,312870,85,2,0:3:0:0:
316,125,312954,1,2,0:3:0:0:
269,116,313038,1,2,0:3:0:0:
230,144,313122,1,2,0:3:0:0:
223,192,313207,1,2,0:3:0:0:
205,237,313292,1,2,0:3:0:0:
160,254,313376,1,2,0:3:0:0:
117,232,313460,1,2,0:3:0:0:
89,193,313544,22,0,P|104:152|88:104,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,64,313881,102,2,P|164:92|272:16,1,267.299991842652,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,108,314218,22,0,L|316:204,1,74.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,248,314556,2,0,L|403:173,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,204,314893,2,0,L|228:300,1,74.25,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,344,315231,2,0,L|315:269,1,74.25,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,256,315567,102,2,B|140:300|140:300|132:340,1,79.2,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,184,316072,1,4,0:0:0:0:
145,118,316241,2,2,B|152:84|152:84|148:40,1,79.2,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,169,316747,1,4,0:0:0:0:
289,103,316915,85,4,0:0:0:0:
riffy
We've done a few very minor changes to polish up patterns and improve consistency. So yeah.

Rebubbled!
show more