Title: Sommarfagel (Video Edit)
Source: Wintergatan
Tags: Sweden
BPM: 180
Filesize: 8836kb
Play Time: 01:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. nvm (3.95 stars, 174 notes)
Download: Wintergatan - Sommarfagel (Video Edit)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ok im such an asshole
JierYagtama
Eyyy Wintergatan xd
Ameth Rianno
Please delete the "lcfc" diff without any of my permission or it will be reported because of misunterstanding between the mapping style ownership that it's LowCombo's diff and not mine. There's a situation where i wanna upload my own diff of this song because this song is basically great.

I completely harassed with that and you are making a fuss.
xLolicore-
Please delete the "lcfc" diff without any of my permission or it will be reported because of misunterstanding between the mapping style ownership that it's LowCombo's diff and not mine. There's a situation where i wanna upload my own diff of this song because this song is basically great.

allein

Kaine

Ameth Rianno
it became a meme
end
Topic Starter
CookieBite
ok
lcfc
Please delete my life without any of your life or it will be reported because my life between your life that it's my life and not your life. There's a situation where i wanna upload my own life of your life because my life is basically your life.

I completely harassed with my life and you are making your life.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.