Hello, this map has been disqualified for some general quality issues in Futsuu and Muzukashii.Thanks
- Please consider alacat's post for a more proper way of title romanisation: p/6004047 fixed with formal site.
- Kiai should start more naturally at 01:05:556 - for all difficulties. fixed, and oni kiai also fixed same.
- The green line at 01:05:727 - in Oni is unused, so you may remove it. fixed
- From 00:27:156 to 00:49:099 - pattern arrangement in this session sounds a bit out of place and does not accompany the song well since you followed the background bass guitar at 00:28:356 (4,5,6) - while mapping the main rhythm at 00:27:156 (1,2,3) - , resulting in a loose structure. You may refer to Skylish's post for a fix. refer with his post, fixed
- 00:32:641 (12) - consider adding finish to cohere with 00:27:156 (1) - ? ok
- 00:43:613 (34) - same as ^ ok
- 00:13:527 (28,32) - these notes could be deleted for a better spread considering that there are only 1/1 notes in Futsuu and the current density is quite similar to that in Oni. fixed
- 00:16:270 (39,43) - 00:19:013 (50,54) - 00:21:756 (61,65) - same as ^ ^
- From 00:23:556 to 00:24:070 - maybe try ddd k k to reduce its gap with Oni ? fixed
- From 00:27:156 to 00:49:099 - same as Futsuu same with his post, fixed focusing on vocal melody.
Please reply to Skylish's (and Charlotte's) suggestions as well. You may call me back after that.