SENTIVE - Don't Lose Luck (TV Size)[Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
88
show more
Breeze
EDIT: 1 question
[Lucky Dog]
  1. 00:58:485 (6) - You put this slider asymmetric to the middle line on purpose?
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Breeze wrote:

EDIT: 1 question
[Lucky Dog]
  1. 00:58:485 (6) - You put this slider asymmetric to the middle line on purpose?
done
:)
Breeze
Seems nice, it's a map that could really called "so gay"
Have my first bubble
;)
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Breeze wrote:

Seems nice, it's a map that could really called "so gay"
Have my first bubble
;)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank Thank Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
o(≧口≦)o
放鞭炮!!!!!!
marshallracer
so, let's be-
wait, a bubbled map to mod?
*shoot*

k, i'll try my best

[GAME]
nothing

[LOVE]
(mostly some optical stuff)
00:04:255 (5,1) - overlapping doesn't look nice here
00:22:947 (7,1) - is this jump on purpose?
00:43:716 (4,5) - i wish i could complain ... but this awkward symmetry jump just look s nice ;D
00:59:408 (6,7) - ew, overlapping

[SHOW TIME]
00:45:562 (1,2,3) - inconsistent spacing (though it isn't a massive problem here)

[LUCKY DOG]
nothing

[Taiko]
set everything in difficulty settings to 5 and set hitsound volume to 100%

nice mapset
*gives imaginary star*
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

marshall_racer wrote:

so, let's be-
wait, a bubbled map to mod?
*shoot*

k, i'll try my best

[GAME]
nothing

[LOVE]
(mostly some optical stuff)
00:04:255 (5,1) - overlapping doesn't look nice here
00:22:947 (7,1) - is this jump on purpose?
00:43:716 (4,5) - i wish i could complain ... but this awkward symmetry jump just look s nice ;D
00:59:408 (6,7) - ew, overlapping

[SHOW TIME]
00:45:562 (1,2,3) - inconsistent spacing (though it isn't a massive problem here)

[LUCKY DOG]
nothing

[Taiko]
set everything in difficulty settings to 5 and set hitsound volume to 100%

nice mapset
*gives imaginary star*
....why you Choose any Problem I don't really want to Change.....OTL sorry
ye this map has some like ....hmmm "no really good but it is ok" problem
but I think many people can accept this right?
you say anything front modder didn't say it so I think it is ok, no need to change them
and them are like junction in the map,change it will break the Other thing
but Thank you for you mod~
marshallracer
well, sorry that i haven't checked other mods before
and yes, as i already mentioned, this was just optical stuff ...
but atleast do something with Taiko settings and hitsounds because hitsounds are (atleast for me) not good to hear, which is not good for playing


but it's ok if you don't want to break your bubble
zsr123
not good to hear ? @ @...
I think 80% it's fully enough (and higher than background music)

well,I'll ask some friends if they think the volume is too low.

thanks for checking
Garven
[GAME]
00:35:870 (6,1) - Kinda ugly overlap
00:37:255 (2,1) - ^
There's other instances, so if you care to address these, then please address the rest as well.
01:18:101 (1) - Remove enw combo
01:18:793 (2) - new combo
01:19:716 (1) - removne nwe o;ias

[LOVE]
Same commentary about the overlaps, but most of the ones in this diff are very minor.

[SHOW TIME]
00:28:947 (6,7) - I really don't like having this circle part of the slider covered up so much.
01:26:178 (2) - and 01:28:024 (1) - are kind of ugly D:

[LUCKY DOG]
00:44:639 (1,2,3) - I'd rather this play like 00:43:716 (1,2,3,4,5) - tbh

[Taiko]
It's nice to hear a taiko diff that fits the music. Good job!
Only complaint is that there aren't many K or D in there. Mostly just k and d. :<

Really solid set here.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Garven wrote:

[GAME]
00:35:870 (6,1) - Kinda ugly overlap
00:37:255 (2,1) - ^
There's other instances, so if you care to address these, then please address the rest as well.
01:18:101 (1) - Remove enw combo
01:18:793 (2) - new combo
01:19:716 (1) - removne nwe o;ias

[LOVE]
Same commentary about the overlaps, but most of the ones in this diff are very minor.

[SHOW TIME]
00:28:947 (6,7) - I really don't like having this circle part of the slider covered up so much.
01:26:178 (2) - and 01:28:024 (1) - are kind of ugly D:

[LUCKY DOG]
00:44:639 (1,2,3) - I'd rather this play like 00:43:716 (1,2,3,4,5) - tbh

[Taiko]
It's nice to hear a taiko diff that fits the music. Good job!
Only complaint is that there aren't many K or D in there. Mostly just k and d. :<

Really solid set here.
I‘ll fix later I need go to school first( >﹏<。)~
If I fix I’ll PM you recheck
Thank you Garven~you comply with you commitment~!
Thank so much~\(≧▽≦)/~
zsr123
thanks for modding :)
volume +10%
added some finishes
Download: SENTIVE - Don't Lose Luck (TV Size) (tutuhaha) [zsr123's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Garven wrote:

[GAME]
00:35:870 (6,1) - Kinda ugly overlap
00:37:255 (2,1) - ^
There's other instances, so if you care to address these, then please address the rest as well.
01:18:101 (1) - Remove enw combo
01:18:793 (2) - new combo
01:19:716 (1) - removne nwe o;ias

[LOVE]
Same commentary about the overlaps, but most of the ones in this diff are very minor.

[SHOW TIME]
00:28:947 (6,7) - I really don't like having this circle part of the slider covered up so much.
01:26:178 (2) - and 01:28:024 (1) - are kind of ugly D:

[LUCKY DOG]
00:44:639 (1,2,3) - I'd rather this play like 00:43:716 (1,2,3,4,5) - tbh

[Taiko]
It's nice to hear a taiko diff that fits the music. Good job!
Only complaint is that there aren't many K or D in there. Mostly just k and d. :<

Really solid set here.
O ye!!!!!! I did it~!Thank you for mod please recheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!o(≧口≦)o
Garven
[GAME]
01:25:716 (2,2) - Overlap is kinda eh
01:24:331 (1) - Remove new combo
01:28:024 (1) - ^

Edit:

~\(≧▽≦)/~
Sallad4ever
Congratz for the rank :3

this is the second yaoi map I've ever play & mod :P
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
o YE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaSO happy
哦我超级幸福o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o~~~~~~~~~~~
YES!YES!YES!!!!!!

泪流满面的3月啊好开心> <!!!!!!!
spboxer3
喔草!! 你map數和我一樣多了耶!!!
恭喜阿
zsr123
卧槽..
恭喜 :)
Beren
Congratz
fanzhen0019
哭了开始量产了啊..
Breeze
Oh, my first bubble map got RANKed, congz ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply