forum

1001 reasons why OT sux

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
146 I have a higher postcount than you, I can take you in a fight.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
quality > quantity
johnmedina999
148 I ate a bowl of nails this morning.

Without any milk.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
not on my watch u wont
johnmedina999
150 What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
bet my dad can beat up your dad
johnmedina999
152 I bet I can beat you at twister, you wanna go?
Blitzfrog
153: OT sucks because no one can beat me
Rwyta
154 Comfy Slippers.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
john drinks milk
johnmedina999
156 Slippers drinks "milk"
Rurree
157 - no ranked lil yachty what the fuck osu it's already 2017
Meah
158: namirin still didn't sing haitai
Blitzfrog
159: Because there is only 1 Blitzfrog
Meah
160: DANCING NIGHT YEAH
Taj
165: It's just you, because you have a bad forehead. Why not just swim with Kappas already because they're ready to eat you and you'll never see your friends again? So pure, huh?
kai99
Meah
167: too much love rivals for kai, na imma win ofc.
Blitzfrog
168: Kai is mine but there are people going after her :/
Taj
169:
For the love of Gensokyo please remove your seats and listen or else I will eat your oven and it will keep it inside the normal stuff and
What the fuck did you just say to me?
Go to detention young man you just deserved 3 weeks of detention
For the Embodiment, you are going to be destroyed with a 6-pack fish and 300 kappas in your road. I will watch you and you will not escape from the flytrappers that are in your feet and I don't even give a crap. So Amy you are going oh somewhere where Akiko- lives and you are not going to bother shitstuff and you know what the fuck is in the tray you fucking camperhead justin bieber did anything wrong but you are just a living moeplayerwhodoesntgivecraps and shit
DryBones81
170:
it's not as bad as fucking ninja gaiden final bosses especially jaquio the biggest fucking piece of shit boss ever I wasted 4 fucking hours on him without getting anywhere fuck that fucking guy
Taj
171:
Your signature says it all.
Du gehst nirgendwo hin. Ich werde eine Schrotflinte nehmen und sie über den Mund durchbohren und du wirst Drogen auf was auch immer deine Medikamente stoppen. Ich bin nicht verantwortlich für deine Mutter und ich werde gerade meine Zeit aufpassen, dich zu beobachten, wie du kriegst, da du die Dunkelheit überhaupt nicht aussteigen kannst
Meah
172: I just got kai'ed and cannot resist anymore.
kai99
173: kai likes this thread
johnmedina999
174 this thread
Meah
175 DANCING NIGHT YEAH!
Blitzfrog
-176: Stefan posted a masterpiece
Meah
177: I doesn't suck anymore, Blitzfrog gave up.
Blitzfrog
Yo Meah it's -175 for you because Stefan offset the sux part

-174: Meah can't beat me
johnmedina999
178 Blitzfrog can't count
kai99
189 seems like ot is starting off with a chaotic and cancerous morning, how nice
Meah
190: 6th rejection, my love was called a cancer by kai </3
Am hurt 10x more.
Send help
Blitzfrog
191: I caused Chaos
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Taj
remote
kai99

you guys realize im skipping numbers
Meah
196 blitzfrog's secret is so funny! hahahahahsdahsdhsa
Blitzfrog
197: FREAKING MEAH SPREADING FAKE NEWS
Meah
I didnt since it's something I've thought too so bury it alive hahahahahah. >////<
Lul

198: I cant keep laughing
Blitzfrog
199: OT sucks I keep losing in dota

BURY IT ALIVE
show more